YCM Weekly Episode 2: Angerman, the Legend of Desu Finale

Agro

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be honest, I only read the Meme and the interview part. But that just proves how awesome they are (no ass-kissing intended.)

Sadly, though, the noob/troll count increases as we speak. So Desu's raeg will most likely be in vain.

Arrow to the knee...more like f*cking steel meat-pounder to the balls.

>take test
>overly cocky that I'll get myself
>get Pika

f***. Guess that explains why we've never got along, because of the fact that opposites attract and similarities don't.
also my description's off. Lol.

LOLOL sorry :D

Meh, I did expect some results to be off, most of the profiles are made after Skype calls or YCM behaviour.

Apparently, I got Hydra of Clocks.

I don't know anything about the dude. ._.

That sounds plausible though.
Hydra of Clocks is a literature-ratherlongposts-not-scared-to-tell-opinion-sort of member with lots of heads and clockworks.

I thought one of them was rumoured to be Mikhail. Must have misheard...

Had panned to add him, but then again, putting political analogies everywhere would've been annoying. :D
YCMaker used to be a possible result too, but meh...

Also, the member of the week isn't God Crouton, Zanda Panda, Armadilloz or Rodrigo.H
He (?) posts in the status bar a lot and most answers are in his member profile.

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1335816569' post='5929498']
I'll be honest, I only read the Meme and the interview part. But that just proves how awesome they are (no ass-kissing intended.)
[color=#0000CD]I don't blame you. But that's just because I don't care for music and not good with any Yu-Gi-Oh related anymore.[/color]

Sadly, though, the noob/troll count increases as we speak. So Desu's raeg will most likely be in vain.
[color=#0000CD]Not like I was actually expecting it to change anything. It never does.[/color]

Arrow to the knee...more like f*cking steel meat-pounder to the balls.
[color=#0000CD]Not really?[/color]
[/quote]

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1335817477' post='5929521']
[color=#0000CD][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Not really?[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

It's what I wish would happen to those who use that meme.

Anyway, took the mod quiz and got Flame Dragon. Strangely fitting, I must say.

Apparently I'm Flame Dragon.

Which is ironic since I spent the better part of my first 3 months "aligned against" him. /goodoldays

However I'm content with this.

Also, I used to be a newb, but then-

I matured. Yeah no joke for you people. Go get a life.

I hadn't laughed much, though it is not a lack of quality but my taste that forced it. Perhaps you should better organize the post. I see reviews of Gem-Knights nigh end and reference to YCS very early, both somewhat related but completely separated. It feels chaotic for me. Fragmented could be a superior term, if my intended connotation is understood.

Every second week has me caring less for the updates as one is read in a flash followed by thirteen days of apathy towards it. I understand the decided interval and feel a lack of excitement because of it. Somebody should dedicate a portion to something educational. I quickly conceived the idea of a diary that could be posted but realized how worthless people find eachother, abdicating the idea unless some notion of support was rekindled.

[quote name='Alice' timestamp='1335849066' post='5929894']
I hadn't laughed much, though it is not a lack of quality but my taste that forced it. Perhaps you should better organize the post. I see reviews of Gem-Knights nigh end and reference to YCS very early, both somewhat related but completely separated. It feels chaotic for me. Fragmented could be a superior term, if my intended connotation is understood.

Every second week has me caring less for the updates as one is read in a flash followed by thirteen days of apathy towards it. I understand the decided interval and feel a lack of excitement because of it. Somebody should dedicate a portion to something educational. I quickly conceived the idea of a diary that could be posted but realized how worthless people find eachother, abdicating the idea unless some notion of support was rekindled.
[/quote]Would you be interested in joining the writing staff?

[quote name='Alice' timestamp='1335849502' post='5929899']
Why?
[/quote]Because we're currently hiring and you seem to have ideas and/or an interest in how YCM Weekly is operating. Plus you're friends with Desu, so it'd help if he didn't mind you being on the team. (since he's been adamant at how much he's hated the last few applicants.)

[quote name='Aggro' timestamp='1335851277' post='5929919']
Because we're currently hiring and you seem to have ideas and/or an interest in how YCM Weekly is operating. Plus you're friends with Desu, so it'd help if he didn't mind you being on the team. (since he's been adamant at how much he's hated the last few applicants.)
[/quote]

I offered advice thinking part of the topic was to give constructive criticismand not an inherent interest in the operation of this. I don't know what I'd do and Desperado's presence in this has very little significance in this. If you'd really prefer my joining, fine.

[quote name='Alice' timestamp='1335851740' post='5929929']
I offered advice thinking part of the topic was to give constructive criticismand not an inherent interest in the operation of this. I don't know what I'd do and Desperado's presence in this has very little significance in this. If you'd really prefer my joining, fine.
[/quote]I was making offer, nothing more. And I was referring more towards the second half of your post, where you offered up an idea and then countered it, which I saw as brainstorming. Seeing that is why I offered.

That being said, you're welcome to join if you feel you can contribute.

[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1335851736' post='5929928']
Also, I wish to point out that I got Black on the quiz. I'm rather content to be honest. ^^
[/quote]

[img]http://media.animegalleries.net/albums/Naruto/lee-gai/naruto_lee-gai0002.jpg?=123[/img]

That is all I can say on that subject ;~;

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1335852109' post='5929936']

[img]http://media.animegalleries.net/albums/Naruto/lee-gai/naruto_lee-gai0002.jpg?=123[/img]

[/quote]I don't get what you could be saying because, as a response to DK being compared to you, the character in the image is not trying to cause himself bodily harm...

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1335852109' post='5929936']

[/quote]

*hugs* ;~;

[quote name='Aggro' timestamp='1335852390' post='5929945']
I don't get what you could be saying because, as a response to DK being compared to you, the character in the image is not trying to cause himself bodily harm...
[/quote]

I can't decide who you are trying to insult here. But do to previous encounters, I can only assume it's me. Therefore, I shall now glare at my screen. FEEL MY GAZE THROUGH THE INTERWEBS!!!!!

Archived