YCLoveMaker Hotel: We Love You All to Death~!

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Double C4' timestamp='1339531224' post='5956023']
You mean the irony of so many people who either read it or actually like it? I wouldn't be surprised...

Maybe that's going too far. -_-
[/quote]

A little bit. Keep in mind, Desu contributes quite a bit. So saying it's ironic for people to acknowledge it would be an insult to his well-known rage.

Well, I never really bothered with it anyways as I don't really read anymore. I mean, I do, it's just that YouTube is keeping me from doing so.

Probably has to do with my dimming interest in RPing, which is also eating away at my interest of stil being here on YCM.

So, sorry Desu.

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1339549319' post='5956126']
Also I've just not had the time. On another note, the new 'Superman vs The Elite' is a very good movie ([sup]O[/sup][sub]o[/sub][sup]O[/sup])
[/quote]

I actually kinda want to see it.
[color=#faebd7]*impales Thar from the back with a rapier*[/color]
[color=#faebd7]Kinda? You REALLY want to see it. Don't f*cking lie.[/color]
*is standing motionless with a rapier sticking out of his chest*
...okay. I REALLY want to see it...

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1339533462' post='5956031']
A little bit. Keep in mind, Desu contributes quite a bit. So saying it's ironic for people to acknowledge it would be an insult to his well-known rage.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Wait, was he trying to insult me? :/[/color]
[quote name='Double C4' timestamp='1339534201' post='5956034']
Well, I never really bothered with it anyways as I don't really read anymore. I mean, I do, it's just that YouTube is keeping me from doing so.
[color=#0000CD]I don't read much either. Hell, I barely bother with everybody elses articles. I always thought that it'd just give me something to do with my spare time.[/color]

Probably has to do with my dimming interest in RPing, which is also eating away at my interest of stil being here on YCM.
[color=#0000CD]Because yes, we love writing articles all about your dimming interest in RPing. We've yet to actually have an RP related article. Surprising since I'm a fairly well known RPer.[/color]

So, sorry Desu.
[color="#0000cd"]Apology accepted for whatever you apparently did now.[/color]
[/quote]
[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1339549319' post='5956126']
[color=#EE82EE][slaps Desu then kicks you]
Don't you ever call me a b*tch again!![/color]
[color=#0000CD]Yo, biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch.[/color]

Also I've just not had the time. On another note, the new 'Superman vs The Elite' is a very good movie ([sup]O[/sup][sub]o[/sub][sup]O[/sup])
[color=#0000CD]Based on the commercials it looks like Superman beats up a bunch of European douchebags. 'MERICA![/color]
[/quote]
[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1339549808' post='5956128']
I actually kinda want to see it.
[color=#FAEBD7]*impales Thar from the back with a rapier*[/color]
[color=#FAEBD7]Kinda? You REALLY want to see it. Don't f*cking lie.[/color]
*is standing motionless with a rapier sticking out of his chest*
...okay. I REALLY want to see it...
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]...what the f*ck...?[/color]

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1339550020' post='5956131']
[color=#0000CD]Wait, was he trying to insult me? :/[/color]
[/quote]

I don't know. He commented saying he didn't care for it...
[color=#faebd7]*facepalm* Idiot. Think before you speak. What he means is that he thought his lack of care for it was insulting you, a contributor.[/color]
[color=#faebd7]*facedesks and twists the rapier in Thar's chest*[/color]
GAAK!

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1339550348' post='5956133']
I don't know. He commented saying he didn't care for it...
[color=#FAEBD7]*facepalm* Idiot. Think before you speak. What he means is that he thought his lack of care for it was insulting you, a contributor.[/color]
[color=#FAEBD7]*facedesks and twists the rapier in Thar's chest*[/color]
GAAK!
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]And yeah, I really don't care if he doesn't.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]Seriously, what the f*ck is with the nearly invisible c***?[/color]
[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1339550452' post='5956136']
[color=#EE82EE][continues to pummel Desu in the most horrific ways][/color]
[color=#0000CD]*Shoots Lora.* Wooh, that was getting annoying.[/color]

It is more than that. It is the eternal question of, "if you have the power, why not use it?"

But I think the best part was seeing Superman go off the deep end
[color=#0000CD]But he still kicks the asses of European douchebags, right?[/color]
[/quote]

[quote name='KingBUSCUS' timestamp='1339551082' post='5956147']
@Desu
Well we could do an RP article, although you, Black and I would be the only qualified ones that I know of on staff.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Well it's not like we'd need everybody involved to attempt one.[/color]
[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1339551299' post='5956151']
Creator have I really been [i]that[/i] forgotten in the roleplay community?

[color=#EE82EE][color=#0000CD]Well most likely but you're just not relevant in this. We're talking about YCM Weekly which Creator, Black, and I are are three of the members that do segments in it. You on the other hand don't even read it. Notice how he sais STAFF? It's a cool word, right?[/color][/color]

[color=#EE82EE][glares at Desu][/color]
[color=#EE82EE]Stop. Now[/color]
[color=#0000CD]Why the hell do I have to stop whatever I'm doing and you're overreacting to?[/color]
[/quote]

He said do a roleplay segment, but either way I doubt I'd be willing to write an article or anything along those lines for you DF

*pats Lora on the shoulder*

Now I think it is about time I return to the work I am supposed to be doing

[color=#ee82ee]You called me a b*tch and you don't think I would react badly to that?[/color]

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1339552106' post='5956157']
He said do a roleplay segment, but either way I doubt I'd be willing to write an article or anything along those lines for you DF
[color=#0000CD]Cool because we didn't ask.[/color]

*pats Lora on the shoulder*

Now I think it is about time I return to the work I am supposed to be doing

[color=#EE82EE]You called me a b*tch and you don't think I would react badly to that?[/color]
[color=#0000CD]You've never heard the phrase "B*tch, please" before? Don't pretend you haven't.[/color]
[/quote]

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1339551026' post='5956145']
[color=#0000CD]Seriously, what the f*ck is with the nearly invisible c***?[/color]
[/quote]

I figured since I normally speak before I think, I'd have someone else fill in for me since forcefully agreeing with someone who corrects me makes me look even more pathetic.
[color=#faebd7]*pulls out rapier from Thar's chest.*[/color]
[color=#faebd7]Don't act like you're surprised. I'm one of several. Plus I never agreed to this. I think it's a terrible f*cking idea as well.[/color]
Plus I talk to myself a LOT.
[color=#faebd7]*pulls out foreveralone pic from Thar's ass*[/color]

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1339552453' post='5956163']
I figured since I normally speak before I think, I'd have someone else fill in for me since forcefully agreeing with someone who corrects me makes me look even more pathetic.
[color=#FAEBD7]*pulls out rapier from Thar's chest.*[/color]
[color=#FAEBD7]Don't act like you're surprised. I'm one of several. Plus I never agreed to this. I think it's a terrible f*cking idea as well.[/color]
Plus I talk to myself a LOT.
[color=#FAEBD7]*pulls out foreveralone pic from Thar's ass*[/color]
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Wow, I already like this sh*tty Lora rip-off more than you.[/color]

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1339552859' post='5956170']
[color=#0000CD]Wow, I already like this sh*tty Lora rip-off more than you.[/color]
[/quote]

I figured you would.
[color=#faebd7]He told me that you and I have a lot in common.[/color]
[color=#faebd7]*pokes the side of Thar's head with his rapier while hinting at him with his eyes.*[/color]
[color=#faebd7]And by rip-off: Does that make me a piece of torn-off b*tch fur and flesh? Tasty.[/color]

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1339553223' post='5956172']
I figured you would.
[color=#FAEBD7]He told me that you and I have a lot in common.[/color]
[color=#0000CD]Meh. That'd be like comparing me to Noda. At first you think, "Hey, you and Noda are both violent and have a**holish tendencies." But then you realize Noda is a huge dumbass.[/color]
[color=#FAEBD7]*pokes the side of Thar's head with his rapier while hinting at him with his eyes.*[/color]
[color=#0000CD]If you two went at it would that be masturbation? Because you've gone major tsundere all over his ass. Unless you're a dude. Hard to tell. But I still wouldn't be surprised if you'd go at it.[/color]
[color=#FAEBD7]And by rip-off: Does that make me a piece of torn-off b*tch fur and flesh? Tasty.[/color]
[color=#0000CD]Not as tasty as you'd think.[/color]
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]But seriously, stop it.[/color]

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1339554926' post='5956184']
Creator I must've missed that part.

But I thought I would've left some kind of mark to be remembered by in the roleplay area before growing bored with it . . . meh (>>)

Back to work!
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Due to the fact that you had apparently once won RPer of the year you must have been well known at one point, right? But really nobody gives a f*ck. Don't even know exactly what kind of mark you could leave there.[/color]

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1339554407' post='5956183']
[color=#0000CD]But seriously, stop it.[/color]
[/quote]

I never get to have any fun.
*glares at Lora*
Unless...

Bah, who am I kidding. I'm completely lost as far as what Creator and Jake are talking about. <_<

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1339555524' post='5956189']
I never get to have any fun.
*glares at Lora*
Unless...
[color=#0000CD]Lora, you can hurt him.[/color]

Bah, who am I kidding. I'm completely lost as far as what Creator and Jake are talking about. <_<
[color=#0000CD]More of Jake's misinterpretations of what somebody else is saying. >_>[/color]
[/quote]

Archived