YCLoveMaker Hotel: We Love You All to Death~!

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1338654780' post='5951016']
[color=#0000CD][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Active=Focuses on themselves.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#0000CD][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Passive=Uses aspect for teammates.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#0000CD][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]And it's only a speculation that knight might be passive.[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

Oh, well now that you put it THAT way...
Heir might work better. But Creator has a point; my personas tend to generalize the idea of a loyal fighter.
So I guess I have to wait a bit longer to determine which one best suits me.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='KingBUSCUS' timestamp='1338655413' post='5951022']
@Desu
Quite often actually.
[color=#0000CD]I still think Rage is a bit better for me since I am known to get pissed off pretty often.[/color]

Wait...I forgot, what is your Class again?
[color=#0000CD]Haven't figured out what role would suit me best.[/color]
[/quote]
[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1338655421' post='5951023']
Oh, well now that you put it THAT way...
Heir might work better. But Creator has a point; my personas tend to generalize the idea of a loyal fighter.
So I guess I have to wait a bit longer to determine which one best suits me.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]But you don't actually seem like much of a loyal fighter whereas heir is more of an active class that is protected by their aspect or able to use the aspect to protect themselves. Again, speculation from the wiki. That description seems to suit you better.[/color]

Yeah, the wiki is all I got for this. I refuse to read the actual thing with how long it's gotten.
So I guess I am an Heir. But we haven't really determined my aspect yet. Breath or Space?
Or Doom?

@Desu
Well you could bea Prince.

In which case you could be Rage or Blood.

As Prince of Rage you would either destroy people's Rage or destroy through Rage.
As Prince of Blood you would be capable of destroying Bonds or using Bonds to destroy others.

You'd be the active class equivalent of Gamzee as Prince of Rage.

@Thar
Some thing that Heir is the active version of Knight.

Honestly you really don't have to wait. Knight or Heir would both work.

I can't fathom what an Heir of Doom would do, but a Knight of Doom would likely function as I described.

[quote name='KingBUSCUS' timestamp='1338656130' post='5951028']
@Desu
Well you could bea Prince.

In which case you could be Rage or Blood.

As Prince of Rage you would either destroy people's Rage or destroy through Rage.
As Prince of Blood you would be capable of destroying Bonds or using Bonds to destroy others.

You'd be the active class equivalent of Gamzee as Prince of Rage.
[color=#0000CD]Yeah, I was thinking Prince of Rage would work pretty well by destroying others through Rage. Prince of Blood doesn't really suit me as I'm not the type to destroy bonds between people or using people to do my dirty work which seems to be what destroying others through bonds may apply.[/color]

@Thar
Some thing that Heir is the active version of Knight.
[color=#0000CD]Well an Heir is a class that uses its aspect to defend himself and Knight uses his aspect to as a weapon. I see why people would believe that especially since a knight is typically the type to defend others. [/color]

Honestly you really don't have to wait. Knight or Heir would both work.

I can't fathom what an Heir of Doom would do, but a Knight of Doom would likely function as I described.
[color=#0000CD]I really can't either. Heir is a type of class where only a few aspects actually work well with it. An Heir of Doom would most likely be "one who defends himself with death/failure." Don't see exactly how that'd work. Knight of Doom sounds pretty cool actually and if Doom is somebody who is opretty much going to die then I can see Thar as that. Just not sure about how selfless he is. He seems typically weak which is why an heir role would suit him.[/color]
[/quote]

[quote name='KingBUSCUS' timestamp='1338657104' post='5951035']
@Desu
Well a Heir isn't necessarily weak.
[color=#0000CD]True. In fact Equuis is quite STRONG. I was just saying that it's a role that he could use more since he himself doesn't seem very strong it may come in handy.[/color]
I mean being protected by Doom/Death would come in handy.
[color=#0000CD]I suppose. Just can't figure out how.[/color]

It could also imply that he kills to protect himself.
[color=#0000CD]Then it'd just be a derp title. Or he'd become ESPECIALLY good at self defense.[/color]
[/quote]

Self-defense is good.

So based on what has been discussed:
Knight of Doom (protects others with the awareness of near death)
Heir of Doom (protects himself with high self-defense and natural reflex towards sneak attacks and whatnot)
Heir of Space (my personal option, seeing as how the ability to control the breeze would prove rather useless. So it'd be like a wandering figure that takes his surroundings into account when planning his next attack, or something like that.)

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1338658470' post='5951049']
Self-defense is good.

So based on what has been discussed:
Knight of Doom (protects others with the awareness of near death)
[color=#0000CD]Pretty much.[/color]
Heir of Doom (protects himself with high self-defense and natural reflex towards sneak attacks and whatnot)
[color=#0000CD]Actually, with how you roll with an axe and shield this might be your best option.[/color]
Heir of Space (my personal option, seeing as how the ability to control the breeze would prove rather useless.
[color=#0000CD]John is an Heir of Breath. It allows him to fly, hide his scent from a god-like enemy, and use the wind blow away enemies and obstacles. Fairly useful.[/color]
So it'd be like a wandering figure that takes his surroundings into account when planning his next attack, or something like that.)
[color=#0000CD]Not even close.[/color]
[/quote]

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1338658757' post='5951052']
[color=#0000CD][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Not even close.[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

Makes sense. Okay, so Heir of Breath would be better than Heir of Space, but seeing as how it's already canon, I'll scrap that idea.

So Heir of Doom it is, then?

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1338659086' post='5951053']
Makes sense. Okay, so Heir of Breath would be better than Heir of Space, but seeing as how it's already canon, I'll scrap that idea.

So Heir of Doom it is, then?
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]I suppose so although I'm not sure if Broken will be a fan of another Heir. Not sure how he came up with his though.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]Edit:[/color]
[color=#0000CD]Prince of Mind also seems like it could fit me.[/color]

[quote name='KingBUSCUS' timestamp='1338675459' post='5951175']
@Thar
Also, John was able to use his powers as Heir of Breath to "breath" life back into someone.

Thus controlling the breeze is not all it appears.
[color=#0000CD]Actually, that wasn't aspect specific. *SPOILERS* Anybody can kiss somebody who has died so that they'd be able to continue the game in their dream form. Jade had kissed Dave when he was killed by Jack.[/color]

@Desu
Pick one please.
[color=#0000CD]Destroy rage/destroy with rage or destroy mind/destroy with mind. Both pretty solid choices. Maybe I'll grab a coin.[/color]
[/quote]

[quote name='KingBUSCUS' timestamp='1338676795' post='5951195']
@Desu
Jade is capable of bending Space to assist others, so that is within her power.
[color="#0000cd"]No it isn't. Jade can't revive people. Space doesn't do that. It's even been stated that people can kiss somebody who's died so they can continue to live in their dream state. :/[/color]

Aside from her only Tavros and John have done such, both with the Aspect of Breath.
[color=#0000CD]*SPOILER* And Karkat reviving Kanaya. Although that one was a bit more odd as her dream form was killed and she was turned into a Rainbow Drinker. So that may have something to do with Karkat's aspect and Kanaya's previous oddness.[/color]

Also the coin said Heads.
[color=#0000CD]Rage it is. I like purple more than whatever mind is anyway and Prince of Rage sounds far more awesome.[/color]
[/quote]

[quote name='KingBUSCUS' timestamp='1338677597' post='5951206']
@Desu
Blood, so becoming a rainbow drinker (AKA Vampire) is actually logical.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]I know. I mentioned that his aspect may have had something to do with it.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]Not to mention Kanaya wasn't the typical troll. She loved the sun.[/color]

Allowing the destruction of Hope or inviting destruction through Hope. It would most likely be that the general nature of a Bard of Hope would be too cause the other Players to keep on fighting, basically, a Bard of Hope would be an actual Bard. So, I would be Elan, but with the intelligence of Nale.

[quote name='BrokenHeart15' timestamp='1338682737' post='5951256']
Allowing the destruction of Hope or inviting destruction through Hope. It would most likely be that the general nature of a Bard of Hope would be too cause the other Players to keep on fighting, basically, a Bard of Hope would be an actual Bard. So, I would be Elan, but with the intelligence of Nale.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Good point. Being put that way it doesn't suit you.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]I suppose I should ask whether you think you'd be more passive or active.[/color]

Archived