YCLoveMaker Hotel: We Love You All to Death~!

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"You are the chosen one...even though you are totally useless with a sword and have no significance to the situation...but you look like someone from the last game. So I'm picking you. kthanksbye"

That's most adventure games in a few sentences for ya.

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1338614961' post='5950837']
"You are the chosen one...even though you are totally useless with a sword and have no significance to the situation...but you look like someone from the last game. So I'm picking you. kthanksbye"

That's most adventure games in a few sentences for ya.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]I fail to see much relevance in this.[/color]

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1338615464' post='5950843']
[color=#0000CD]I fail to see much relevance in this.[/color]
[/quote]

"roles and aspects are given to those least capable of them"

There's a little relevance in there. Granted, I'm not sure what "role" you speak of for Broken.

[quote name='KingBUSCUS' timestamp='1338651309' post='5950969']
Or just go [url="http://miffthefox.info/mspa/landgen/"]here[/url] and find one that matches you.
[/quote]

It's interesting, but it would be better if it at least gave me a list of options instead of randomly generating it.

But my first role was Monk
and my element was Flesh

...ew. Monks.

[quote name='BrokenHeart15' timestamp='1338651879' post='5950979']
It's just there for fun, as most people who've actually boned up on the stuff choose from the actual Classes and Elements.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]This is the secvond time I've "boned up" on this stuff and I still like my made up one. :/[/color]

[color=#0000CD]Although I am wondering what actual title would fit me. Kind of why I'm looking this stuff up again.[/color]

@Broken
Oh yeah, if going by the 12 actual I'm the Thief of Heart. I just use Form because that is what I translated it to for a Homestuck RP.

@Thar
Judging by what I know of you, I'd label you as a Knight.

Can't quite figure out a element for you though.

[quote name='KingBUSCUS' timestamp='1338653129' post='5950992']
[/quote]

I could be like you're Avatar result and have a little bit of every element.

[quote name='KingBUSCUS' timestamp='1338653129' post='5950992']
@Thar
Judging by what I know of you, I'd label you as a Knight.
[color=#0000CD]He seems more like a page or heir to me. More likely heir since pages have potential. But broken has heir apparently. :/[/color]

[color=#0000CD]Breath actually seems like a solid aspect for him. Maybe space.[/color]
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]I think I'd go with the Rage aspect for me.[/color]

@Thar
Not possible in Homestuck.

You may in fact also have the Aspect of Hope.

If not Hope then I would say either Life or Doom.

being a Knight of Hope would allow you to, theoretically use other's Hope as a weapon against them as well as call upon "holy" powers.

A Knight of Life would allow you to turn life force into a weapon. Also gives you healing powers.

As Knight of Doom you would be made aware of impending death and suffering, possibly allowing you to avoid said death. However Doom usually coincides with self-sacrifice for the betterment of the session.

@Desu
I'd give you Blood over Rage.

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1338653505' post='5950998']
[color=#0000CD][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Breath actually seems like a solid aspect for him. Maybe space.[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

Those were actually the two choices I had in mind.
But I don't know whether control of the breeze or something to do with the mass and velocity of objects is right for me.

As for class, since Heir is equivalent to that of Knight, the difference between the two is that Heir is active, which I am not.
So Knight would best suit me, I believe.

[quote name='KingBUSCUS' timestamp='1338653748' post='5951002']
@Thar
Not possible in Homestuck.

You may in fact also have the Aspect of Hope.

If not Hope then I would say either Life or Doom.

being a Knight of Hope would allow you to, theoretically use other's Hope as a weapon against them as well as call upon "holy" powers.

A Knight of Life would allow you to turn life force into a weapon. Also gives you healing powers.

As Knight of Doom you would be made aware of impending death and suffering, possibly allowing you to avoid said death. However Doom usually coincides with self-sacrifice for the betterment of the session.
[color=#0000CD]Sollux's mage role is more of a prophetic role. I wouldn't say just having it gives you that ability as it was most likely Sollux's role that gave it to him. He was able to see into the future of doomed timelines and lead his team away from those disasters.[/color]

@Desu
I'd give you Blood over Rage.
[color=#0000CD]Why Blood and not Rage?[/color]
[/quote]

Hmmm...
Knight of Hope sounds too Lawful for my own taste
Knight of Life would fit my typical RP characters irl, but I enjoy a good fight now and then
Knight of Doom sounds best, knowing that without sacrifice, there is no victory.

@Desu
He wouldn't be able to see the timelines and avoid them, he would just have a "gut feeling" when danger was near. It's a passive thing, much like his Class as a Knight would suggest.

And Blood because, despite your abrasive attitude you manage to get people to work together, like one troll we all know.

[quote name='KingBUSCUS' timestamp='1338654420' post='5951012']
@Desu
He wouldn't be able to see the timelines and avoid them, he would just have a "gut feeling" when danger was near. It's a passive thing, much like his Class as a Knight would suggest.
[/quote]

It works perfectly, too. Cause when I think something bad is gonna happen, I get the attack of the willies.
In this case, it'd just be like a "kick in the gut" feeling, just not as applied. More just a stirring feeling.

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1338654124' post='5951009']
Those were actually the two choices I had in mind.
But I don't know whether control of the breeze or something to do with the mass and velocity of objects is right for me.
[color=#0000CD]It seems to me that Breath has been given to the players who may have actually been the weakest. John, although technically being the main character I suppose, is rather dorky and Tavros has very little self-esteem, paralyzed, and more of a pacifist in most cases..[/color]

As for class, since Heir is equivalent to that of Knight, the difference between the two is that Heir is active, which I am not.
So Knight would best suit me, I believe.
[color=#0000CD]Active=Focuses on themselves.[/color]
[color=#0000CD]Passive=Uses aspect for teammates.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]And it's only a speculation that knight might be passive.[/color]
[/quote]
[quote name='KingBUSCUS' timestamp='1338654420' post='5951012']
@Desu
[color=#0000CD]That sounds a bit more right I suppose.[/color]

And Blood because, despite your abrasive attitude you manage to get people to work together, like one troll we all know.
[color=#0000CD]When have I ever gotten people to work together?[/color]
[/quote]

Archived