Teen Titans: Heroes of the North OoC [CLOSED]

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Saiba Aisu' timestamp='1343084834' post='5986744']
That should be Renegade, I thought it was the perfect moment to throw in an ability twist, since you never introduced the allergies from Kresnik's blood transfusion.
[/quote]

I just don't see someone getting the 'sniffles' from a blood transfusion...not that I am an expert there. I thought I would bring that up next arc. Also, if you are wondering how he heard Elena's voice, it is the first we have seen of his secondary power. The that allows him to communicate with wildlife, because Elena closely meets the criteria, vague messages can be passed between them.

Hmm I see, I was wondering about that. I guess it's fine for now, just be careful to not be too broad with the parameters of that power, since Elena isn't currently in her Black Panther form.

Just waiting on the others to post now.. What did you think of Luxa and her Infernal Roses? My beautiful French goddess of destruction! haha ^_^

[quote name='Saiba Aisu' timestamp='1343104791' post='5987144']
Hmm I see, I was wondering about that. I guess it's fine for now, just be careful to not be too broad with the parameters of that power, since Elena isn't currently in her Black Panther form.

Just waiting on the others to post now.. What did you think of Luxa and her Infernal Roses? My beautiful French goddess of destruction! haha ^_^
[/quote]

Don't worry, I don't plan on using that power much no matter the situation, it is something that Kowen likes to keep hidden. The strength of the power would increase if Elena were in her Black Panther form though.

They were freaking awesome. The Infernal Roses remind of Black Rose Dragon. The obvious link being the 'rose' part, but also because Black Rose Dragon is a FIRE monster, and the Infernal Roses have a fair amount of fire power.

Those plants of Luxa's make me not want to run into her on a bad day o.O

Also, my post is basically saying that Hikaru's music is doing double duty. He's essentially digging into the Extinctionists' inner psyche to force out their potentially present fear of the dark, and then amplify it, while also giving Kresnik a boost in her strength. Just wanted to clarify~

[quote name='Shion Kaito' timestamp='1343105434' post='5987151']
Those plants of Luxa's make me not want to run into her on a bad day o.O

Also, my post is basically saying that Hikaru's music is doing double duty. He's essentially digging into the Extinctionists' inner psyche to force out their potentially present fear of the dark, and then amplify it, while also giving Kresnik a boost in her strength. Just wanted to clarify~
[/quote]

Makes sense. Most people, as you stated in your IC post, have a fear in connection with the dark, while Kresnik thrives in it.

Hey everyone, sorry for the unexplained absence! I was spending some time with my boyfriend and getting to meet his parents. I'm planning on posting very soon.

Hotaru, would you like to discuss anything here or over PM? It seems like Milani is having a bit of a rough time, maybe we should upgrade her arsenal a bit in some way? It's tricky being the only character without supernatural powers, I know..

[quote name='Saiba Aisu' timestamp='1344662704' post='6003771']
In any case, I'll post tomorrow; I was drafting some work for the presentation I'll be doing with the Japanese students.
[/quote]

You are one busy guy...

Also, I am thinking about having Kowen's staff break if/when he gets in a fight with Adamantor. That way he could upgrade to a metal staff afterwords.. I know we may not be fighting them again very soon, just thought I would let you know.

Archived