Teen Titans: Heroes of the North OoC [CLOSED]

If you are going to be busier than usual, will you be needing a co-host? Although this is a great RP which I have no doubts which you will be able to carry to success, you should give most of your energy towards your job and your employer. A simple RP on the internet should not take priority over a job. If you had a co-host, you could hand over control over the NPCs to the co-host while you RP Luxa when you get busy.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the offer, Otaku! That's very sweet of you, and I will most definitely consider it. Let's view this first week as a trial period then, shall we? If I feel like I can't keep up with RPing both Luxa and making GM Posts, I'll let you help out. Again, thanks, I appreciate it!

[quote name='Saiba Aisu' timestamp='1340333119' post='5960722']
Just finished the first day of my job, very tired but very happy with the GM Post I made earlier today. I hope you guys are enjoying the RP so far! The little terro-ahem, bundles of joy that I'll be mentoring, don't arrive for another day haha.
[/quote]

Hahaha, savor this time. I just got done volunteering to take care of a group of little monst...children. I love the adaptation of Luxa's powers with the new plants, very cool.

I'm sorry I was going to post tonight but I ended up taking a longer time on a post for a different Rp. So I'm gonna post for this one tomorrow (well technically today since its 1 in the morning).

On a different note, I love where this is going. Elena really is a mystery and I can't wait to see how this one plays out.

Ahh I'm glad you're enjoying the story, Beginning! I just made the newest GM Post, everyone. I'm really looking forward to finishing up Elena's story and giving you guys the opportunity to continue with the mission. Just hang in there, you're all doing very well! ^_^

Thanks, Renegade. I'm glad you're enjoying this mission; it was generous of you to have Kowen knocked out so early on for an entire mission, so I definitely feel like you deserve this time to have your character shine. Of course, the other characters will have similar opportunities.

Just made another GM Post, I hope that answers most of your questions!

Finally made a post, sorry for the delay guys. I've been busy, but I'll get back on top of things. I just need you guys to interact with Elena and each other for a bit. Perhaps Kowen could spend some time with her on his own? After that's taken care of, I'll launch the next GM Post. Thanks for your patience!

[quote name='Saiba Aisu' timestamp='1341626480' post='5968973']
Finally made a post, sorry for the delay guys. I've been busy, but I'll get back on top of things. I just need you guys to interact with Elena and each other for a bit. Perhaps Kowen could spend some time with her on his own? After that's taken care of, I'll launch the next GM Post. Thanks for your patience!
[/quote]

I think it would be a good idea. After Milani, Hikaru, and Kresnik all interact with Elena, I think she and Kowen should go up to the roof. Its here that I need to ask for minor control over Elena, so that Kowen can lead her up to the roof. This won't happen until the meeting is obviously adjourned in the Central Complex, so it will be a few more posts.

[quote name='Hotaru987' timestamp='1341704029' post='5969909']
Oh, then should I have had Milani stay with Elena and that group? I didn't exactly read the OOC before I posted -_-

I just thought it was a good chance for some Luxa bonding time lol
[/quote]

I think its good as it is. I actually really enjoyed your post, nice job.

EDIT: Wow, I did not mean to sound like the RP owner there...lol, sorry about that^^

Archived