Teen Titans: Heroes of the North OoC [CLOSED]

Everything is going fine, you guys. Hotaru, Luxa and Milani haven't really interacted yet, so I think you've done a good job providing the opportunity! Renegade, of course I'll give you minor control over Elena (to accompany Kowen to the roof), although I'll continue to control her expressions, comments, and thoughts, etc. I'm pretty tired right now, but I'll make a post tomorrow morning during my free time for sure. Exactly five days until my job as an RA is complete! Making that bank, yeahhh ^_^

/EDIT: P.S., once I'm done with my job, you can definitely expect the pace of the RP to pick back up to its usual standard. Again, thanks for your patience, I loveeee you guys.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Saiba Aisu' timestamp='1342188663' post='5976482']
Sorry I haven't posted guys, the program ends tomorrow and things have been hectic!! Thanks for hanging in there, things will be back to their normal pace within a day or so. Renegade, why don't you take Elena to the roof..?
[/quote]

Off to post! You heard anything from Shion?

[quote name='Otaku-sama' timestamp='1342293394' post='5978008']
My face right now when reading about Kowen and Elena:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/I3J1A.png[/img]

But in seriousness, this RP has really been slowing down. I hope it will pick up soon.
[/quote]

Hahahhahaha, it has been slowing down, seeing as Shion was grounded and Saiba was out of town. Thinking it should pick up though.

[quote name='Shion Kaito' timestamp='1342217927' post='5976894']
I was starting to experience virtual withdrawal from this RP ._.
Good thing I got back in time.
[/quote]

I don't think I would've made it. I mean this morning i didn't have time to check my computer and as soon as I had time this is where I came.

@Saiba: The PM you sent. I don't know if it was just to me or not, because my CP is being a total a** and won't freaking open it. I posted in the RP before seeing that I received that message, so I am sorry if I messed up anything.

EDIT: Just got it to open. nvm.

[quote name='Saiba Aisu' timestamp='1342642622' post='5982078']
It's fine, Renegade, no worries. How are you liking the turn of events? Star-crossed lovers, yes? Lol.
[/quote]

Hahahaha, as much as I hate to admit it, I am a sap for this kind of stuff...but don't tell anyone, lol.

Moving off topic: Watched some Teen Titans last night, very upset about how they handled the end of Terra's story. lol, sorry to go off topic, just thought it needed to be said.

I completely agree with you, it's beyond frustrating..

Two random things. Firstly, I think I have found a good song to serve as Luxa's theme. It's chaotic and beautiful, and focuses on redemption and damnation.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0EVEXX9kpk"]"Breath of Life"[/url] - Florence + The Machine

Secondly, why are none of the others posting? I guess I'll go ahead and introduce the new environment and enemies.

Your newest post contradicts your previous one if you initiate an attack, only to be at the stairs directly afterward. All I had done was react accordingly.
Should I edit my post, Saiba, or leave it as is? The way I had it set up would have the lights off on the bottom floor, which would give Kresnik an advantage due to it being dark. Hikaru would simply use his hearing to navigate; a musician's ears are naturally sensitive to sound, you know ;D

Of course, I'll edit my post if you need me to.

Alright, well Luxa's cool fire plant inspired me to try something new. As mentioned in my character's app, wings have always been difficult for him. But, the extreme danger and the thought of Elena pushed him to new limits, giving birth to this new adaptation. I don't plan to have Kowen use these new discovered powers very often, seeing as they are still pretty hard to conjure up, but I thought given the circumstances it was time for something new.

Archived