Teen Titans: Heroes of the North OoC [CLOSED]

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No worries, Renegade and Hotaru! Just made the most recent GM Post, hopefully you guys will find it to your liking. I was actually really pleased with the manner in which everyone conducted their attacks; as a team, the Titans North have the potential for some serious synergy and coordination.

Feel free to post any questions or comments here, we should really use this thread as often as possible. Now, I figured I might as well tell you that I have done a fair amount of planning. Nevertheless, I am flexible, so if there are any plot devices you would like to see introduced in relation to your character, please feel free to address them!

That fight was finished rather quickly don't you think? I guess you can't really expect much from spineless gangster try-hards, but after only one post from each Titan, the gang was completely decimated. Oh well, that's a way to get the RP moving forwards.

Love the GM post, it was beast. I'm also in love with Luxa, and the way you write her. It was some pretty cool shiz that went down in that one post. :P

Now, I shall be a good Rper and post a post posthaste!

Edit: Sorry but in the middle of my post my mother told me to clean up. So i'll have to post it later.

Okay guys, I feel the time has come for me to take a very serious poll. Are you committed to this RP? I'm not familiar with how things are in the RP section right now as a whole; however, I am not used to this kind of behavior from participants, at all. In the past, every RP I have hosted has been active, full of individuals who are eager to post and advance the story. And unfortunately, that has not really been the case so far in this RP (I make GM Posts and it takes a fairly long time for you guys to reply).

So I will ask you, are you really interested in continuing this RP? Because if this is how things are going to continue, then I will just close the RP, regardless of how much potential it shows, or how much of an excellent story I have planned.

Well I'm still into the Rp. And I definitely want to continue. Though I didn't reply real quickly, it was a pretty busy day since my mother left the state and I had to watch my younger siblings. Not only that, but I wasn't sure how to continue my post that I had saved from yesterday and I was kind of hoping someone else would post to help stimulate some ideas but that didn't work out.\

Anyway, I'll make more of an effort to get posts out quicker int he future.

Sorry I haven't posted in recent. Unforeseen circumstances happened.
And by unforeseen, I mean that my father decided to limit the time I spend on my computer to two mere hours a day, everyday, and the only way I can get around it is by not getting on until around 9 P.M. U.S. Central standard time.

I'll get working on a post now. Sorry for the delay.

I am back...well sorta. I have access to wifi for the rest of the day, tomorrow, and part of the next(Friday). I should be home on Saturday, sometime in the late afternoon. Anyway, I am back for a little while. I too wish for this RP to continue, I should be posting at least once or twice a day. My summer is pretty busy these starting weeks, but I should still be able to get online everyday and post.

I will make a brief post about my character's interactions in the fight that happened and the end it with him losing consciousness.

@Saiba: I assume that the Emergency Rescue Team will be depositing me back in the Tower?

EDIT: Saiba, since you were asking about anything we wanted integrated into the story line I had a few ideas. I believe there is an episode of the original Teen Titans where Beast Boy gets a virus in which every time he sneezes he transforms. I thought it would add a nice obstacle in a mission if Kowen was struck by allergies in which he would randomly transform at times. Just an idea...

Just made a new GM Post, let's keep it rolling, guys. And ohhh yeah, that actually works pretty perfectly! Haha you are free to narrate that as you guys please, Hydra and Renegade, I completely approve. Otaku, I'm hoping to get things pretty far along by that time. In the event that I can't post as needed (unlikely), I can select a co-host to help out and provide my notes.

Renegade, your post was great, thanks for that. I mean, the Emergency Rescue Team would probably take you to the hospital first..

[quote name='Saiba Aisu' timestamp='1339055249' post='5953343']
Just made a new GM Post, let's keep it rolling, guys. And ohhh yeah, that actually works pretty perfectly! Haha you are free to narrate that as you guys please, Hydra and Renegade, I completely approve. Otaku, I'm hoping to get things pretty far along by that time. In the event that I can't post as needed (unlikely), I can select a co-host to help out and provide my notes.

Renegade, your post was great, thanks for that. I mean, the Emergency Rescue Team would probably take you to the hospital first..
[/quote]

Wasn't quite sure if the Tower had a medical station like the original Teen Tower or not.

@Kresnik: I hadn't thought about that, but you are right that is the perfect example.
@Saiba: Don't worry about where we are at, I am happy to stay put for the time being.

It only makes sense that the Tower would have a medical bay. Since it is designed to be able to seal up against a siege against super-powered enemies, I would assume they would have everything they need to outlast the siege, like food stocks and a medical bay.

As for the current situation, [url="http://instanttrap.com/"]all I can think is this.[/url]

While I don't see the correlation between HIVE and the Joker Gang, I am sure that the connection will be made clear later.

Otherwise it was pretty good. One question though, are the HIVE and Joker Gang working together or did the HIVE force the lead Joker into killing himself as a distraction?

I can't really answer some of those questions without giving away crucial plot details.. Otaku, that's not too far from what I was picturing for Adamantor. But he's definitely more attractive than "Heavy." Think like.. Victor Krum-ish features? I dunno. And yeah, it makes for a nice twist to highlight the more mature tones of this RP. There is definitely room for humor and romance, but ultimately, you guys should remember that you're dealing with cruelty and malice, and things aren't going to be pretty.

That's fine, Hotaru.. I'm just a bit concerned, since you haven't been posting very much at all.. For starters, your character has yet to engage the H.I.V.E. members. But if you feel you can manage another RP and keep your posts active and high-quality, than I admire that commitment.

Archived