Teen Titans: Heroes of the North OoC [CLOSED]

[quote name='Saiba Aisu' timestamp='1337987404' post='5947008']
Hello everyone! I hope you are all enjoying the RP so far. Now, I am going to visit some friends starting tomorrow, and I'll be busy until Tuesday morning. Should I go ahead and proceed with our first mission anyways?
[/quote]

I say no. We need the Gamemaster to guide us so as not to screw up something you already had planned.

On another note:

@Saiba: The time I told I would be gone for quite some time is quickly approaching. I leave this coming Friday. I will be gone for a week or so, during this time I will have no internet access. I don't know what you have decided to do for this...but I just thought I would give you a little reminder.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I remember, Renegade! I have devised a plan, hopefully we can get your character safely out of the way during the early phases of the mission. I'll try and see if I can make the post today (currently going through some emotional difficulties)..

[quote name='Saiba Aisu' timestamp='1338136250' post='5947737']
Yes, I remember, Renegade! I have devised a plan, hopefully we can get your character safely out of the way during the early phases of the mission. I'll try and see if I can make the post today (currently going through some emotional difficulties)..
[/quote]

Take your time, still got about a week.

Oh, it has been far too long since the last time I've RPed with you. I can't really remember how that worked, but the description is succinct enough. However, I see that it requires constant posting by the GM in order to keep up with all the input from the characters. I wonder how you manage to handle it all.

Yes, that's correct! And I apologize for the delay, everyone, I have no idea what could be taking Hydra so long to post.. I have already contacted him and informed him that he's holding us up, so hopefully he'll post soon. In the meantime, feel free to have your characters interact with each other. If you so desire, I can provide information regarding the mission through Luxa reading the screen.

Joker Gang, eh?
This is going to be fun.

I like the GM post a lot. It provided as much detail as is necessary, and once at the scene of the crime, you placed us right at the literal start of the action.

I'll get a post in soon as well.

Edit: Posted. Will edit the IC post if deemed necessary.

As of now, the Joker Gang is the most notorious. But we will definitely see more groups that resemble them. I have actually done a lot of planning for this RP; in my mind (and in an xPad document) I have already planned up to mission #10, and all of them work together to form a consecutive plot that not only creates realistic and interesting conflicts, but also highlights different characters and provides opportunities to grow for each of the heroes. I'm glad to hear that you guys are enjoying the RP so far!

Glad that we are starting to get some action. Great GM post, and now that you point it out it does seem that the Titans just show up when there is crime afoot. Perhaps that has something to do with Raven's teleporting abilities.

Saiba, I hate to be a broken record but in a matter of hours I will be leaving. Do plan on me getting hit with one of the projectiles from the Joker gang's weapons and then be in a coma-like state until I return?

Renegade, thank you for bringing that up. My plan is for Kowen to be injured from several shots while protecting Luxa. I am waiting for Milani or Kresnik to post their attack, so that I can address the battle situation more efficiently. But yes, that is the general plan!

[quote name='Saiba Aisu' timestamp='1338576707' post='5950419']
Renegade, thank you for bringing that up. My plan is for Kowen to be injured from several shots while protecting Luxa. I am waiting for Milani or Kresnik to post their attack, so that I can address the battle situation more efficiently. But yes, that is the general plan!
[/quote]

Awesome plan. If they are not able to post today there maybe a day or 2 that I will have internet while I am gone. No promises though, and even if I do get access to a computer there will still be quite a few days of inactivity. Thank you for being so understanding about this situation.

I'll have internet for the rest of the night, but that goes away early next morning. Just in case they don't post I don't think it would be too big of deal if you took control of Kowen just long enough to protect Luxa. I really want this RP to succeed!

Archived