Return of the Orichalcos (Finishing/PG-13/OOC)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish to withdraw from the RP, as I wish to launch my own while engaged with other activity's outside this forum, which will require my full attention. You may dispose of Aaron in any way you wish, or just ignore his existence (He haven't done anything other then walk around and talk to himself anyways). Excuse my promptitude exit. Enjoy.

[quote name='Overlord Oblivion' timestamp='1342484104' post='5980389']
I wish to withdraw from the RP, as I wish to launch my own while engaged with other activity's outside this forum, which will require my full attention. You may dispose of Aaron in any way you wish, or just ignore his existence (He haven't done anything other then walk around and talk to himself anyways). Excuse my promptitude exit. Enjoy.
[/quote]
I'd like to note that, in order for me to avoid becoming something that is more or less what this is (A character with no plot relevance and a pointless existence in the RP), I would like to request a bit of help in finding a point to slip my character into whatever numerous events are going on in this RP.

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1342510273' post='5980771']
Also, I must admit that I'm surprised to see no-one's engaged in single duel since Itsu and Arche squared off against each other, and so far the RP has covered 5 "pages". Very surprising indeed...
[/quote]

Well, aside from the one between Protheus and Natsu, which took place in the future/another dimension(?) so...Wasn't really relevant anyway...But yeah.......Holy crap O.o

Archived