Return of the Orichalcos (Finishing/PG-13/OOC)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's invent new Legendary Dragons, to make everything easier. Nobody should have to call shotguns.

OR we can wait until we've deeper into the roleplay, and then the[i][b] three most prominent good guys of three different roleplayers [/b][/i]will be rewarded it. Which will not be me nor FinalFan. M'kay?

[quote name='Merciful Idiot' timestamp='1341991767' post='5973845']
... we can wait until we've deeper into the roleplay, and then the[i][b] three most prominent good guys of three different roleplayers [/b][/i]will be rewarded it. Which will not be me nor FinalFan. M'kay?
[/quote]

Sounds legit. =3 Let's go with this.

[s]If not, I'm calling shotgun on Claw of Hermos for Gabriel[/s]

[quote name='Merciful Idiot' timestamp='1341991767' post='5973845']
OR we can wait until we've deeper into the roleplay, and then the[i][b] three most prominent good guys of three different roleplayers [/b][/i]will be rewarded it. Which will not be me nor FinalFan. M'kay?
[/quote]

I'll second this idea, it does seem the most fair.

Second app:

Name: [color=#008000]Syrialmazkin Kiyre (Syria for short)[/color]
[spoiler=Appearance][img]http://images.animelab.com/gallery/DearS/Images/DEARS0.jpg[/img]
She also wears an open trench-coat in the same colouring style as the rest of her costume with puffed shoulder, belted cuffs around her upper arms and wide sleeves similar to a kimono.[/spoiler]
Personality: Syria is a quiet and rather gullible creature, easily persuaded into doing things and blindly following the first person she encounters without question. She is a rather keen observer and is almost constantly making small observations about the world around her from major events to insignificant everyday things. In the short time she has been on earth she has developed an almost obsessive taste for junk food and will often be found waiting outside of a fast food joint and staring hungrily at anybody carrying food outside. She has little understand of many elements of human life and has trouble dealing with simple things most humans take for granted (things like traffic lights, cash terminals etc.), due to this she is an incredible newbie when it comes to duelling, barely understands many of the rules and can just barely understand English. Regardless she is a fast learner and is quickly adapting to her new environment.
Faction: Orichalcos Cult
Bio: Syria comes from a cyborg race from the other end of the galaxy that has made it their sole objective to document every fact in the universe (they started this missions over 2 million years ago…They have barely started). Syria was part of a recon mission that passed through the western spiral arm of the milky way when they were hit by the Orichalcos comet, Faust, which crippled their ship. Syria herself managed to get to an escape pod before the ship fell apart and after a few quick calculations worked out the comet’s destination intending to discover more about the comet, eventually crashing onto earth. Unfortunately the comet impact damaged a lot of her internal workings and her personality, intelligence and memories suffered as a result. She began wandering around and eventually came across the orichalcos cult. The cult decided to take her in, mistaking her for a tramp or a runaway but eventually managed to determine her true nature and, despite her lack of understanding of human life, decided she may be useful to their cause. Her costume also has an anti-gravity field surrounding it, while she can’t actually fly she is able to float above the ground and slow herself down from a potentially fatal drop as well as keep up with the speed of most earth vehicles.
Deck: Digital Database – A deck based around the Data Subtype, a subtype of cards that can only battle other Data monsters and uses various card combos to protect life points from damage and convert any opponent monsters into Data monsters.
Favorite Cards: Virtual Champion, Virtual Dragon, Data Overlord Skieth

Just let me know if anything needs changing. I'll PM you the custom cards soonish, I should warn you that they're a bit of an old set so their card grammer is out of date (and not all of them are finished)

This is just a thought I had about two yu-gi-oh Rp's some of us are in and I wonder if anyone else noticed this or I could just be wrong.

[spoiler=Heart of Darkness/Return of Orichalcos]
So random thought...Palir supposedly left the WDC in the Heart of Darkness RP to come here and deal with Orichalcos shenanigans. But in Heart of Darkness Atusko is 15 while here she is 7 so Palir just kinda went back in time. I'm assuming that part wasn't planned and nothing has to come of it I just thought it was an odd coincidence lol [/spoiler]

I'm the main antagonist in both roleplays :D

Either way, I thought the two Palirs were alternate versions of each other.

And TotalObelisk - accepted! I love your card concept about 'Data', and I'm sure Archetype Earth will take a special liking to the alien who had been in direct contact with the comet...which coincidentally radiates something...

[size=3]Decided to make an Orichalcos app too.[/size]

[size=3][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Name: Viktor Dragovic[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Gender: Male[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Age: 41[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Appearance: It was a long time since Viktor last showed his face, but those who still remember who he look claims that he have dark, blue eyes, a broken nose and a scar running over his mouth. Now, he usually covers the lower part of his face with a breathing-mask-like plate, and his eyes are covered by a pair of goggles with red glasses. His hair is short, slicked back and black, but are starting to go gray at the temples, and there's a single white line going across the hair near the middle. He wears a red, sleeveless coat with yellow trim, with a shoulderplate on his left shoulder. On his left arm he wears armor of the same color as his coat, but it is rumored that there's no actual arm left under the armor. He wears a pair of baggy pants, which are black. His left leg, not much unlike his left arm, seem to be half-mechanical, with additional armor of the same color of his coat. The most remarkable feature of Viktor's body, however, is the mechanical, skelleton-like arm placed on the shoulderpad on his left shoulder. This arm is fully functional and Viktor reffers to it as his assiastant.[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Personality: Viktor is a madman, and worse is that he is probably one of the most intelligent people on Earth. Nobody likes an overly intelligent madman, especially not the kind of madman that wants to turn the entire human race into "synthetically enhanced beings". Viktor believes that the only hope that the human race have to survive is to throw away our mortal shells and become immortal machines, and he has made it his goal in life to save the human race through this method, and thus become the savior and sole ruler of manki- I mean machinekind. He is ruthless, but yet cunning and patient, and he won't let anyone stand in his way. Not that anyone can...[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Faction: Orichalcos Cult[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bio: Viktor was born in a small village in the Siberian mountains, where he spent his childhood building clocks, a trade tought to him by his father. However, he soon started building bigger things, and his genius soon became famous all over Russia. With the money the fame brought, he and his family moved to Moscow, where Viktor's scientific career really started. He went to a university (not that it was needed) and left with perfect grades. He then preceeded to create more machines, but the world soon grew tired of him, and said that he would have to come with something new if he wanted to continue.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This made Viktor upset, but one night when he looked at an old clock his father gave to him he realized something. The clock was over 200 years old, but it was still working. He now knew what his life's purpose was; to remove the expiration date of human lives. Unfortunately, no one wanted to fund his project, and finding willing test subjects proved harder than expected, so Viktor started by robbing a bank and then tested his methods on himself. He now resides in a small laboratory somewhere in the Russian mountains, where a certain card has found it's way into his life...[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Deck: Viktor plays a deck that revolves around either augmenting his own monsters with spells and Union-monsters and also stealing the opponents monsters and do the same to them. Most of the monsters in his deck are Machine-type, but there are also some Dragons and Warriors in there.[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Favorite Cards: Dark Cyber Dragon, Machinarium Arcana, Super Polymerization[/font][/size]

[size=3]The idea is that Viktor is not yet a member of the Cult, but someone may be sent to recruit him, as he obviously owns a copy of the Seal.[/size]

[quote]
The idea is that Viktor is not yet a member of the Cult, but someone may be sent to recruit him, as he obviously owns a copy of the Seal.
[/quote]

Sounds rather interesting ^^ perhaps Arche will pay a visit after the announcement, or perhaps she'll send a drone for him instead~

WIP

Name: [color=#ff0000]Carla Bellerose[/color]
[spoiler=Appearance:][img]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c175/KingdomHeartsKeeper/Carla.png[/img][/spoiler]
Personality: Carla has the traits of your typical Femme Fatale; coquettish, seductive, manipulative, and certainly not above using her feminine wiles to charm her targets and get what she desires. However, she finds that she is no longer capable of experiencing any romantic feelings, though she doesn't mind, for she hasn't the time or energy to waste on something so trivial as love. At least, not anymore. Half of the time, if not most of it, her flirtatious ways are merely a facade; in her heart lies strong feelings of resentment, malice, and heartbreak, traits that are intensified when using the Seal of Orichalcos. She may act like a friend, but she can just as easily break your heart or stab you in the back... quite literally, too, if given the chance.
Faction: Orichalcos Cult

Bio: "Me? You want to know about me? Hmm... okay, I guess I can spare you a bit of my time.

"You see, a couple years ago, I met this really swell guy: charming, a real looker... he really made me fall for him, you know. I honestly felt that I could spend the rest of my life with him. ... boy, was I sadly mistaken. 4 months ago, he left me to be with another woman, and... well, you should be smart enough to know how I felt about this.

"For days I contemplated on what would be the best way to get back at him; poisoning, gunshot, vehicular homicide... hell I even considered chopping off his "Eggs Benedict"... okay, I'll admit, that was the most corniest thing I will ever say, but I digress. Anyways, as luck would have it, I would walk in on a Duel where one of the guys had played this Field Spell that supposedly sucked the soul out of the loser. I had to admit, I was a little scared at first, but then I figured, "this is the answer I was looking for!" The Duel shortly ended after I had arrived (the one who had played the card lost), and, out of curiosity, I took the card in question, "The Seal of Orichalcos". It was then that another person, supposedly from the same group, approached me, inquiring about what I was doing. I asked about the card, and he agreed to take me to his group. I was introduced to some... lizard-lookin' chick, who welcomed me into their cult. I didn't mind it; I was mainly there for one thing....

"Eventually, I confronted my would-be fiance and his tramp... which was when I finally found out that it was [b][i]I[/i][/b] that was the "Other Woman"; the guy got with me because of his own insecurities with his girlfriend, but had dumped me because, as he put it, it took being with me to realize what he was going to lose with her. Typical answer... but in the end, I wasn't even that mad. Not even when I took both of their souls.

"You know, I had only originally joined the cult to get back at my lover, but after that Duel... I began to get a bit of a thrill out of it. Having that kind of control, seeing the hopeless look on my victim's face before being reduced to a ragdoll on the floor... gets a girl feeling really... tingly~

"... wait, what do you mean, "Keep it PG-13"? Can't a girl say what's on her mind? Sheesh...."

Deck: Starts off with a Bondage-Themed deck based around restricting her opponent's movements and inflicting high amounts of damage, but later on switches to a "Loveless" Archetype which reflects the darkness in her heart. (hopefully this will give me enough time to build up on the archetype enough to be useable)
Favorite Cards: Mostly associates herself with female monsters.

Archived