Return of the Orichalcos (Finishing/PG-13/OOC)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn it, [i]why[/i] do I always feel like the astronaut that just missed the rocket ship as it was taking off? -_-

Oh well, at least I can say that I made the first post of the next page... a [i]legal[/i] one at that too.

Btw, when Yuri says anemone, she means enemy and when she says alive, she means survive. Just so everyone knows.

[quote name='Dementuo Black Sun' timestamp='1341974276' post='5973604']
MI, y u use stoopid b& crd?
[/quote]

cuz stoopid b& crd no b& in u-gee-o wurld? (Translation: I thought the Yu-Gi-Oh! universe doesn't have a Limit List?)

Anyways, something semi-fun to try out: guess how many WWE Superstars/characters I've parodied in my post (Gabriel, of course, doesn't count)

[quote name='Kingdom Xathers' timestamp='1341975057' post='5973613']
cuz stoopid b& crd no b& in u-gee-o wurld? (Translation: I thought the Yu-Gi-Oh! universe doesn't have a Limit List?)

Anyways, something semi-fun to try out: guess how many WWE Superstars/characters I've parodied in my post (Gabriel, of course, doesn't count)
[/quote]
In YGO GX, Bastian mentions that CED-EotE was banned from tournament play ie: Banlist exists in YGO world.

[quote name='Dementuo Black Sun' timestamp='1341975323' post='5973616']
In YGO GX, Bastian mentions that CED-EotE was banned from tournament play ie: Banlist exists in YGO world.
[/quote]

It's just not the same as our banlist.

Then again, this is TFF's RP, so the banlist, or lack thereof, is his decision.

For the record, the first five or so posts being almost entirely incomprehensible to anyone who hasn't been involved in one of your RPs before is slightly... disheartening, especially considering you haven't given us a very clear idea of how to progress with the plot yet. Diving into a climactic battle between two characters with previous history and drastically greater powerlevels (somehow, despite the RP being about a cardgame that ostensibly tries to be fair) than any of the 'normies' right off the bat leaves me wondering how and why any of my characters would, could or would want to get involved in the situation.

Also, I'm going to be visiting some family up east soon, for about two weeks. Whether I'll have internet access or not depends on my accommodation, so I'm going to hold back on posting until I'm sure. There's no reason to make an introduction if I'm just going to be unable to follow up for fourteen days anyway.

Did you not read his bio?
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][bio part]Kurai was sent by his farther to meet his "Grandmother" and so he went to Detroit to find Itsu along with a letter of introduction from his farther[bio part][/size][/font][/color]
Sorry if you didn't get it but if you want I'll PM you all the stuff I thought you would have figured out, actually this should explain it in code cuz I'm a little evil, Yamidox ith Aw dora pan ND's ad me Shadow Mirror.
Pretty easy really if you do some basic word rearrangement.

I'm not really disturbed by the two super powers going at it so early its that there are to galaxy-busting reality warping super powers (playing a card game) lol

I mean to be honest some animes do start off like best example X/1999 started off with 2 super powers killing each other and you wouldn't even know who they were unless you read Tokyo Babylon. So that is not an unheard of concept.

Archived