Return of the Orichalcos (Finishing/PG-13/OOC)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for a ridiculously late "update", but I will be leaving this Wednesday, and I will be gone until the 26th. Granted, I will have my iPod with me, so I will probably be checking in on YCM, but it will be hard for me to participate in the RP during that time. So, regarding that, may I hold my reservation until I get back, and depending on how far the IC has progressed by that point, I'll see if I may or may not be able to join in? Thanks.

[quote name='TheFinalFan' timestamp='1341862480' post='5972097']
Also, Stalfos, mind if I edit "Atsuko" in your Yuri app to "Itsu"? Because Atsuko is 7 in this RP.
[/quote]

Um... no comment on that :I

Anyway, I'm a tad busy around the forum at the moment, so I'll get back to that third app as soon as... I dunno, I can actually [i]think[/i] of a personality and a bio for him, I guess =/

You have permission from [i]me[/i] to start beforehand.

[quote name='Merciful Idiot' timestamp='1341908524' post='5972810']
....What is Q4E?
[/quote]
Quote for Emphasis
[quote name='TheFinalFan' timestamp='1341937763' post='5973076']
Feel free to make an entrance. Maybe have your characters comment about the comet (now appropriately named "Faust") or recent events, or, for the travelers from other RPs, how they got here. It's about 10:30 at night, and it's kinda cold out.
[/quote]
Best. Comet. Name. Ever.

Merciful, you can't add a second Shield Counter to your Knights. They can only have 1 Shield Counter max.

Mirror Knight Calling
DARK/Spellcaster/Ritual/Level 6/0 ATK/0 DEF
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Ritual Summoned. You can Ritual Summon this card with "Orichalcos Mirror". When this card is Ritual Summoned: Special Summon 4 "Mirror Knight Tokens" (Warrior-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) with 1 Shield Counter on each onto your side of the field. Once per turn, during your Main Phase: you can place 1 Shield Counter (max. 1) on any "Mirror Knight Tokens" without a Shield Counter. When a "Mirror Knight Token" with a Shield Counter battles an opponent's monster: its ATK is equal to that of the monster it's battling. If a "Mirror Knight Token" with a Shield Counter would be destroyed; remove its Shield Counter instead.

Archived