Return of the Orichalcos (Finishing/PG-13/OOC)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have an announcement.
We will be using the brand-new "The Seal of Orichalcos" cards that will be released later this year.
I managed to get a picture of an advanced image of the card.
[spoiler=Picture]
[img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/thumb/d/d8/TheSealofOrichalcos-LC03-EN-UR-LE-MockUp.jpg/300px-TheSealofOrichalcos-LC03-EN-UR-LE-MockUp.jpg[/img]
Gotcha, didn't I?
[/spoiler]
Now, we will be following the exact card text of this card. No deviations.
Do I make myself clear?

Hey guys, I've been a little out-of-the-loop lately due to a few things I've had to take care of, and I haven't had enough time to really look over the IC thread. So... Would someone be willing to just give me a quick summary of what's happened in the RP so far? I'm sure I'll be quite a bit more active here after tonight.

Itsu's soul has been sucked up by the Orichalcos, and her daughter Atsuko has been kidnapped by the cult.
Itsu initiated a special contingency that, in the event of her demise, sends out a distress signal and locks down her tower until help arrives. Until then, her inert body has been turned into solid mythril, and is being grieved over by Yuri and Idris.
At a meeting of all of the Orichalcos cult members, Archetype set up Itsu as an alien that intended to invade Earth, the Orichalcos cultists are the protectors of Earth, and that the comet arriving, which has been moved up to 3 days from now, is actually a good thing to happen.
Meanwhile, the only one to receive the distress call is Protheus Maximus, who is going to Detroit along with his daughter Pandora and a recently-awakened Itsu clone, who is as equally confused as you are.
Gabriel and Russell are trying to track down a member of the Orichalcos Cult while Kurai has been trapped inside of Duel Arcadia Tower with all of Itsu's gadgets.
I think that's pretty much it.

[quote name='TheFinalFan' timestamp='1342240151' post='5977380']
[b]Gabriel and Russell are trying to track down a member of the Orichalcos Cult[/b]
[/quote]

And by "track down", Y-Tak means "try to find that chick they saw and see if she'd go out with either of them", lol

... well, that's what Russell's thinking, at least.

Where'd MI go?

Anyway, while I can't do anything with Viktor untill MI posts I can still do stuff with Yggdrasil and Mia, it's just that I lost track about what's going on since all I've been doing is wait for MI to post. So, anyone want to interact with Ygg or Mia?

[quote name='Aesirson' timestamp='1342375815' post='5979126']
Anyway, while I can't do anything with Viktor untill MI posts I can still do stuff with Yggdrasil and Mia, it's just that I lost track about what's going on since all I've been doing is wait for MI to post. So, anyone want to interact with Ygg or Mia?
[/quote]

*sees glimmer of hope that Maire can [i]finally[/i] get involved into the story*

Yeah sure, I can interact with either. Haven't decided which of the two yet.

Archived