Return of the Orichalcos (Finishing/PG-13/OOC)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler='App']
[b]Name:[/b] [color=#006400]Palir Coret[/color]
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Age:[/b] 23
[b]Appearance:[/b] Palir Coret is a tall, average-looking man, appearing to be in his mid-20's. His green eyes occasionally appear to give off light of their own, especially in dark areas. He has somewhat spiky grey hair, with one lock falling in front of his face. The metal plate on his face is physically bolted there, along with a plate on his chest. A device not unlike a scouter covers his left eye. His face appears to be frozen in a look of indifference, and the expressions shown across it somehow look artificial, though the right side of his face looks less so. His right hand and left foot are metal facsimiles, though the hand is functional. He wears a martial arts gi, with the upper body potion gold coloured and the pants grey, tied with a black belt. During the RP, he may wear less conspicuous clothing that follows a similar colour scheme. A sheath for his katara is centered on the small of his back and is attached to his belt. The metal plates and pauldrons attached to his clothes are not actually bolted directly to himself.
[spoiler='Also, image because I already had it.']
[img]http://www.deviantart.com/download/274929306/dnd_character_art__palir_coret_lv__1_by_alexsushiama-d4joot6.png[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Personality:[/b] While in the past, he had been timid and non-confrontational, Palir is now an outspoken and somewhat arrogant individual. He has a great sense of right and wrong, despite sometimes ignoring this in self-interest. He doesn't truly understand how far to go when seeking retribution from people who have angered him and can go over the top. However, he is relatively pleasant to be around, and he fiercely defends those he considers friends, sometimes violently. He tries to keep above his anger and will usually apologize for violent outbursts, but these outbursts have been happening more frequently recently.
[b]Faction:[/b] Duelist
[b]Bio:[/b] After failing to qualify for a major tournament in another country, he quit his job there and resumed traveling the world, continuing on his search for a new power source. He was able to gain money during his travels with his extensive knowledge of machines, sometimes charging people for his assistance, and other times simply modifying ATMs and such to get money. During this time, he re-evaluated his deck, settling on the "Ancient Gear" monsters to lead it. Due to spending a long time 'off the grid' during this search, the knowledge of Detroit's transformation took him by surprise when he arrived in America. Hearing about the technological renaissance in the city as well as the mysterious meteor, he decided to drift into the the city to continue his search and investigate the cult.
[b]Deck:[/b] Entrancing Machine 882 (Ancient Gears)
[b]Favorite Cards:[/b] "Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem", "Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon", "Super Dreadnaught Cannon Express Gustaph Max"[/spoiler]

Also, do the Cyber Dragon fusions count as 'unique cards' for this RP?

Hydra playing Yugimonz? O_o

[i]That's[/i] a first. Anyway, on with my app which, by the way, is supposed to be one of those Wanderers from Another RP.

Name: [acronym='Pronounced mie-ree gah-boon'][color=#800080]Maire Gaboon[/color][/acronym]
Appearance: Below is an image of what Maire [i]normally[/i] looks like. At times, a purple snake-like mark glows brightly on her left arm, radiating a demonic energy that she can only assume is being emitted by Yami Maire, a dark spirit that remains housed inside Maire's body. Once Yami Maire takes possession of the body, it grows ecstatically, from being 5' 1" in height to 6' 4". Maire's breasts also grow to twice their normal size, and six medium-sized ethereal tentacles also sprout from Maire's back when she's possessed by Yami Maire, flailing about wildly. The last two things that change upon Maire being possessed are her pink dress transforming into more of a robe-like structure and changing to violet in colour, and her eyes changing shape completely. The irises are normally sea blue, but they change to blood red when possessed, whilst the retinas turn black and the pupils turn to a ghastly off-white. The irises and pupils also shrink dramatically, resulting in being about a ninth of their usual size. All these changes to Maire's body tend to last for ultimately quite the while before it returns to normal, but the exact time changes with each possession.
[spoiler=The Image][img]http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/031/0/4/project_dark_maire_by_darkmatterfreak-d4o8hfg.jpg[/img]
^would give image credit, but I forgot who it originally belonged to =/[/spoiler]
Personality: Rather timid when it comes down to it, Maire tends to shy away from crowds big and small. This is mostly because of her agoraphobia, which can get so bad that the larger the crowd she's stuck in the middle of, the more likely she'll turn from just plain timidness to complete and utter paranoia. How Maire has gotten this agoraphobia is unknown, but perhaps it's linked to the dark spirit inside her body, which is known only as Yami Maire. Whatever the case, there's just so many criteria that have to be filled before Maire will come out of her shell. First and foremost is to ensure that Maire's agoraphobia doesn't act up for the umpteenth time. Spending too much time with Maire can also bother her, and that'll show in her face. But giving her space tends to take a load of her mind. Maire tends to be the target of ridicule, not just because of her timidness, but also because she physically speaks to Yami Maire, resulting in everyone else thinking she's delirious. Overall though, Maire doesn't seem to take life very seriously, but when Yami Maire takes over her body, she becomes even [i]more[/i] lifeless, in truth becoming little more than a zombie and wailing, in a weak-sounding but demonic tone, about a desire to fulfill Earthbound Immortal Cuauhcoatl's will. Yami Maire tends to be at her most likely to come out when The Seal of Orichalcos is played during a duel, or if Maire is just about to summon Earthbound Immortal Cuauhcoatl, but she can also come out without warning, as the mark continues to radiate a dark energy.
Faction: Duelist
Bio: Over the years, Maire Gaboon's ancestors have been known worship Earthbound Immortal Cuauhcoatl, a dark deity that takes the form of a rattlesnake, with marks all over its body known as Nazca Lines. Maire's family still continues to pray to this deity to this day, and has been known to offer tributes, whether they be offerings of their own blood or human sacrifices, all in the name of preventing the incurring of its wrath. Maire, however, found this to be... wrong, and stopped performing the traditional rituals altogether, only to be punished by Cuauhcoatl itself. She was inflicted with a curse, and now her body houses a dark spirit known as Yami Maire. But that wasn't enough; Cuauhcoatl also presented itself to Maire in card form, as a sign that it was [i]watching[/i] her. The card that bore Cuauhcoatl was also cursed, as even if it were to be misplaced or stolen from Maire, it would always appear to melt away from its current location, poisoning anyone that touched it, only to materialize back into Maire's hands. Cuauhcoatl also may have been responsible for the origins of Maire's agoraphobia, but whether this is true is unknown.
Deck: Maire runs a Venom/Reptilianne Deck, and focuses on utilizing cards from the two archtypes, but she also tends to add other snake-like cards such as Wattcobra and Watthydra, the latter of which she likes to summon so she can obtain key cards.
Favourite Cards: Earthbound Immortal Cuauhcoatl, Vennominaga the Deity of Poisonous Snakes, Reptilianne Hydra, Watthydra

[spoiler=Earthbound Immortal Cuauhcoatl][img]http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/2185/219713o.jpg[/img]

There can only be one face-up "Earthbound Immortal" monster on the field. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. This card can attack your opponent directly. This card is treated as a "Venom" monster while it is face-up on the field. While this card is face-up on the field, reduce the ATK and DEF of all non-"Venom" monsters on the field with Venom Counters on them by 500 for each Venom Counter, and destroy all non-"Venom" monsters with Venom Counters whose ATK OR DEF are equal to 0. Once per turn, you can place up to 2 Venom Counters on monsters your opponent controls. If you place 2 Venom Counters with this effect, this card cannot attack during your Battle Phase, and the following effect is negated until your next Standby Phase:
- During either player's turn, while you control a Field Spell Card and all your opponent's monsters have at least 1 Venom Counter on them, you can banish this face-up card. If you do, remove all Venom Counters on the field, and inflict 500 damage to your opponent Life Points for each Venom Counter removed. Then Special Summon this card during your next End Phase.[/spoiler]

I've used this char a couple of times but was never really able to get anywhere with it

[spoiler=Trimage]Name: [color=#0000ff]Kurai Kagami[/color]
Appearance: Kurai has long spiky red hair with blue bangs with thin blond streaks in the blue parts and black ones in the red. His right eye is yellow and his left eye is purple he has a tattoo type D-Gazer shaped like the marking on Paradox's eye though thicker. He wears a black and white jacket similar to the coat Xenmas wears in his final form with a yellow shirt under it like Riku wore in KH1, he wears dark baggy blue jeans and a pair of purple and black sneakers. He wears his D-Pad on his right arm and is a left handed duelist, his D-Pad is shaped like V's.
Personality: Kurai is kind but ditsy by nature but can normally make up for this flaw by being very competent especially in dueling. He isn't very good with girls his own age having been raised by his father and having very little contact with other people besides dueling. Even though he is normally very light hearted he can become aggressive especially when dueling against a duelist who uses dueling for what he feels is the wrong reasons. Though he is a strong duelist he currently plays a very risky strategy that has lost him duels.
Bio: Kurai is the end result of when someone created by mad science decides to use mad science to try and do it better. Genetically his farther(Mr. Nobody) used his DNA and that of his childhood love in order to make a new life that could hopefully do things that neither "parent" could though what that is no one knows except for Kurai's farther. Kurai was sent by his farther to meet his "Grandmother" and so he went to Detroit to find Itsu along with a letter of introduction from his farther, as far as Kurai knows he doesn't seem to have any special powers but he knows that his farther does and his mother and grandmother apparently did.
Deck: Marionecro, Machines that can be tributed to summon zombies in the graveyard to activate powerful effects, some of V's cards though powered down
Favorite Cards: Dark Lord's Sanctuary, Number 13: Marionecro - Lord Faceless[/spoiler]

Sorry for not posting two days ago. For some reason, my browser just wouldn't open ANY spoiler on the forum. Finally, I've decided to just use the Quote button and look from there.

[spoiler=Protheus Maximus]
[b]Name:[/b] Protheus Maximus
[b]Gender: [/b]Male
[b]Age:[/b] Unknown, but appears to be around thirty.
[spoiler=Appearance:]
[img]images.wikia.com/ycm/images/2/21/Prothever3.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[b]Personality: [/b]His personality is a little difficult to describe. He originally started off as your typical ALL-MUST-DIE I-AM-SUPREME kind of person, but his experiences after millenniums have changed him. Now he sees himself not as a god but as the embodiment of Judgment. He is sometimes sarcastic, and easily annoyed. However, he can be impressed to an extent. He is overly cunning and a mastermind at plans. Still, he is usually mostly serious, and in more ways than one can act as an enigma. He tries his best not to care about anyone.
[b]Bio:[/b] Protheus is a strange sort of person, and has been through a hell load of things in his life. Being an Interdimensional Traveler, he has done a lot. His purpose is to destroy the entire multiverse, one world at a time, and trillions of wailing souls scream out his name in fear and despair across the universe, demanding vengeance. Unfortunately, he's an immortal with enough life force to last him about a quadrillion years, so they won't be getting it anytime soon. He has recently taken an interest in the comet, but little does he know that his archnemesis/closest friend (it's complicated) is also here...
[b]Deck:[/b] Dark Ones
[b]Favorite Cards:[/b] [s]Cards are merely tools. He has no favorites.[/s] The Twilight One (you should already know it, FinalFan.)
[/spoiler]

Orichalcos Leader coming soon... (if it's not taken)

Sure.

[spoiler=Orichalcos Leader: Archetype Earth]
[b]Name:[/b] Archetype Earth (original name: Reatrey/nickname: Arche)
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Age: [/b]10000+, looks 18-ish in human form
[b]Appearance: [/b]Arche has long light-blue hair that goes down to her feet and deep green eyes, completely identical to the color of Orichalcos. Apart from slight patches of human skin, mostly on her face, this is all that remains of her as a human. Her overall body is covered in dark-blue scales, and even has a tail. But she’s also capable of altering her appearance into something more human with a device crafted for her. She uses this human appearance during media and public appearances.
[b]Personality:[/b] Arche’s personality is rather strange. But to put it simply, she’s insane, and yet very sane. She's well aware of all her actions and sympathizes with everyone. She's really understanding of other people - but unfortunately, this understanding doesn't translate into accepting. She's obsessed with the planet and wants to save it at all cost, in direct opposition to the original Great Leviathan.
[b]Faction:[/b] Orichalcos Cult (Leader)
[b]Bio:[/b] Reatrey was the only survivor of the conflict between the Legendary Dragons and the Orichalcos, having done the stupid stupid stupid act of swallowing it. When she did, it fused with her being and the corruption simply faded away. She herself at that point could be called a second ‘Great Leviathan’, or a ‘clone’. Unfortunately, she went into a deep unconscious state due to hunger after being unable to find food anywhere. She was incapable of death.

Needless to say, she revived one day when the Orichalcos comet returned. It fueled her with the power to reawaken.

When she did, the World itself contacted her and told her that she was the most powerful entity on the planet, and that she was to be its champion, renaming her ‘Archetype Earth’. It also imparted with her knowledge on all the world’s culture and technology.

As cliché as that was, she discovered she’s able to easily influence the minds of those influenced by the Orichalcos, and gathered together followers to form the Orichalcos Cult.

She also used this ability to influence some into getting her a television program dedicated to supporting the cult, that anyone can watch for [i]free![/i] – It actually hypnotizes all their viewers into joining it, and also informs the Orichalcos cult about all their current activities, helping spectacularly in organizing them.

Arche has no intention to destroy the world. In fact, as her duty as Archetype Earth, she plans on saving it and protecting it.

But for some reason, these noble intentions that she preaches seem to be oddly extreme. Afterall, she does plan to use the epicenter of the fragment showers, Lake Saint Clair, as the site to build a new Atlantis. Apparently, she has a master plan nobody knows….

[b]Deck:[/b] Orichalcos Deck, with a strategy not unlike that of Dartz. However, she is not hesitant to spam [i]Divine Serpent [/i]against her opponent, especially when desperate.
[b]Favorite Cards:[/b] Orichalcos Deuterus, Orichalcos, Tritos, Divine Serpent
[/spoiler]

As it seems that I haven't lost my touch just yet, here's my app.
[spoiler=App]
[b]Name:[/b] [color=#000080]Lance Corona[/color]
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Age:[/b] 18
[b]Appearance:[/b] Lance is a Caucasian male of about 6”0’. He doesn’t have a lot of muscle on him, but he is very fit. He is somewhat thin, weighing about 135-140 lb. His hair is a bit longer than average length, extending down to the top of his shoulders in the back, and reaching down to his eyebrows in the front. The ends of his hair are spiked along the back. His hair color is jet-black. Lance’s eyes are a hazel-brown color. Lance wears light-black pants, a dark-grey shirt, and a black jacket over it.
[b]Personality:[/b] Lance has something of a last attitude. He never puts much effort into anything, always wishes he were doing something else, and often finds himself sighing and mumbling “Tsk, how annoying”. There are two exceptions to this rule, however; Lance finds a particular amount of enjoyment from both Dueling and playing Chess. He enjoys strategy games like Chess, and finds a deep amount of strategy in Dueling as well.
[b]Bio:[/b] Lance was adopted from birth by a middle-to-upper-class business owner, and spent his childhood being home-schooled. He lived in a fairly extravagant house as an only child. Outside of his home-schooling, his adoptive parents were rarely home, so he would often be forced to take up various activities to pass the time, developing his knack for strategy games. Normally, he would play Chess against a computer player, or pick up a Rubik’s Cube and spend a few hours solving it. When he turned 14, he entered High School and ended his home-schooling. It was there that he discovered Duel Monsters. He would notice other teens here and there playing the game, decided to fulfill his curiosity one day, and sat down with someone to learn the basics of the game. He had memorized the main points of the rulebook within a few days, and had already formed a competitive-level deck using his love of strategy. A few years passed and he graduated High School, but Lance decided to forgo Collage in order to study the game further.
[b]Deck:[/b] Lance uses a deck of “Shift –“ monsters. Shift monsters have effects that allow them to be set as spell/trap cards, and can still be Normal/Special summoned through alternative means. Shift monsters, while set as spell/trap cards, can flip themselves up when certain conditions are met (conditions vary from card to card), and then summon themselves.
[b]Favorite Cards:[/b] Soulshift – Evercast, Soulshift – Castout Messiah[/spoiler]
I'll send you all the custom cards I have so far once I know the app is otherwise accepted.

Still good to sign up?

[spoiler=app]
[b]Name[/b]: [color=Red]Kori Wantanabe[/color]
[b]Gender[/b]: Male
[b]Age[/b]: 17
[b]Appearance[/b]: Kori is a rather skinny kid with tanned skin with an average height of 5 feet 7 inches. He has long, straight, blue hair and square framed glasses. His outfit consists of a blue blazer with a white inner shirt, black denim jeans and black sneakers. His duel disk appears like a blue colored version of the standard Battle City duel disk when outside of the Orichalcos Cult. When he duels for the Orichalcos Cult, the duel disk is colored black with dark red lining. He also wears a belt containing his deck box and an Orichalcos shard.
Personality: Kori can be seen as a rather collective person, managing to keep his cool in most dire situations. His attitude towards the Orichalcos Cult is that he considers it a group that needs to be taken down, even thought he can't do it because of his fear for the leader, showing little to no loyalty towards it. Outside of the cult, he gives off the impression of bein the 'caring' figure to few and even gives the 'odd' vibe to others, but either way, he still gives a polite visage to the people he knows.
[b]Faction[/b]: Orichalcos Cult
[b]Bio[/b]: Kori, like most duelists had dreams of going to the pro league and be the top duelist in the world. He was an aspiring one too, winning simple competitions and some tournaments. He was then scouted by a man who claimed to be part of the Pro League. The problem was, it was an underground duel at the cost of whoever loses, the winner gets their deck. Unfortunantly, after trying so hard to win, Kori ultimately lost and relinquished his deck. After days of suffering withdrawl from dueling, he went back to the alley to get his deck back. When he got there, he noticed a person with his deck in their hand. The person gave it back but a dark voice came from the person ominously saying 'I did you a favor, now you have no choice in doing one for me.' he was given a strange shard and a card with weird, yet ominous design on it. Unfortunante for him, he has no choice but to accept his deal, no matter how much he felt uneasy about it.
[b]Deck[/b]: Kori's deck is at first glance is one consisting of weak Fairy-Type monsters, but in fact it also gives Kori access to high level Fairies such as Archlord Kristya and Arcana Force EX- The Dark Ruler. Though weak, his deck consists of monster to suvive some battles until his plan goes into action, by playing cards like Acarna Force 0- The Fool and Winged Kuriboh. Though the strategy is basically 'make the low level survive, and Special Summon a game changer', if one part of it is destroyed, the plan will instantly fail. The only back he has is his notable 'ace card' Metaion the Timelord on hopes of giving the field a complete ceasefire.
[b]Favorite Cards[/b]: Court of Justice, Arcana Force 0- The Fool, Archlord Kristya, Metaion the Timelord
[/spoiler]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Going to apply with an original character and one of my own Dimension Hoppers, which I think you'll remember if you just try to :P[/background][/size][/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)][spoiler=Mia]Name: Mia (Originally spelled as M.I.A, short for Muan Intelligence Alpha, her originally name is long forgotten)[/background][/size][/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Gender: Female[/background][/size][/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Age: She honestly doesn't remember[/background][/size][/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Appearance: [/background][/size][/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Her hair is cut short at the left side of her head while it reachs down to her shoulders and covers her eye on the right side. The hairdo is messy and she also has a thin bang that first goes up on her left side and then goes down. Her hair colour is white with purple slings, and her eyes are of a bright, almost artificial-like, blue. She wears a tight, white rubbersuit with a short, black coat on top, as well as black higheels. In addition to this she wears a belt on her neck which sports a weird, golden symbol. Under her right eye there is a bolt-shaped plate used to cover up a scar she got during one of her many escapades.[/background][/size][/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Personality: Mia is schizophrenic and crazy, and not rarely in the bad way. Her sweeter side is still pretty mad. This side of Mia is sweet and nice, but masochistic and decietful. This side of her is always dominated by her darker, sadistic side, although this side of her is usually hiding behind the nicer side. She will do anything to reach her goals, but she's an underachiever and has never really seen any of her plans come to fruition. Her goal in life is to find a dimension to call home, where she can create a new Mu and act as its ruler, but all attempts so far have failed, sometimes even resulting in dimensions being completely destroyed. [/background][/size][/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Faction: Duelist, I guess[/background][/size][/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Bio: Once a high priest of the Gods in the Muan Empire, she was, like the other high priests, put into "stasis sarcophagi" when the destruction of Mu was imminent. When they awoke many millennia later, the world had changed, and Mia, whose mind had been "glitched" (thus the schizophrenia) by the thousand-years-sleep, tried to destroy the world to rebuild Mu out of its ashes, but it all resulted in the entire dimension collapsing, turning Mia and her fellow high priests into interdimensional creatures. Mia is unaware of where the other priests are located at this hour, but she has arrived to this dimension in hopes of finally rebuilding Mu.[/background][/size][/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Deck: [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/255985-the-twelve-moons/"]The Twelve Moons[/url][/background][/size][/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Favorite Cards: Any of the Month Deities, really[/spoiler][/background][/size][/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)][spoiler=Yggdrasil][/background][/size][/font][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Name: Yggdrasil[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Gender: Genderless (appears female)[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Age: Her corpreal form is only a few weeks old, but her spirit is as old as Earth itself[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Appearance: [spoiler=Yggdrasil][img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080306101123/marveldatabase/images/thumb/6/66/Kelda_%28by_Olivier_Coipel%29_1.jpg/200px-Kelda_%28by_Olivier_Coipel%29_1.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Personality: She is very mother-like, taking care of anyone who needs it, even those who can do nothing for her. She's wise and intelligent, but also very primitive in the way that she do not understand modern things such as sarcasm, irony or jokes of any kind. She is also totally oblivious to technology, with the Duel Disk being the only thing she appears to be able to use. She is very protective to everything living (except for those under the influence of Orichalcos) and will bring divine judgment on those who threatens nature.[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Faction: Duelist[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Bio: She is a personification of Earth itself, greatly weakened by the presence of the comet and the Cult of Orichalcos. The Earth created her as a way to communicate with humans, looking for allies against the Orichalcos Cult and the comet. She chose the name Yggdrasil for herself because she wanted a name that represented her role in the coming battles, as a bringer of hope and a protector of life from the dark powers that are coming. Also, she thought Yggdrasil was a beautiful name.[/size][/font][/size][/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]She is in conflict with Arche since Archetype Earth was goven the power of Earth to protect the planet, but give no respect to the creatures living on the planet. Yggdrasil, on the other hand, loves all living things and will do anything to destroy the monster she created.[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Deck: She plays a deck completely made up of Spells and Traps, except for her ace card, Yggdrasil[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Favorite Cards: Yggdrasil (Note that the card was created in Yggdrasil's image. Had she chosen another name to represent herself the card would bear that name instead)[/spoiler][/size][/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]EDIT: [/size][/font]I just realized how short my applications were in comparision with the rest in this thread. Now I feel bad :([/size][/font]

No-one take X-Sabers! I plan to use them for my [i]other[/i] Wanderer from Another RP: Yuri Kanzen.

The RP I used her in never got off the ground as far as I'm aware =/

Name: Yuri Kanzen
Age: [acronym='Or so she appears. Yuri's true age is unknown']25[/acronym]
[spoiler=Appearance:][img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/248/a/b/yuri_mission_outfit_by_yurixchaan-d490ey3.png[/img]
^would give image credit, but I forgot who it originally belonged to =/[/spoiler]
Personality: Despite being of Aztec origin (this clearly shows in her voice), Yuri is surprisingly fluent in the English language. Well... [i]almost[/i] fluent; the more syllables a word has, the more likely she'll [i]completely[/i] balls up its pronunciation. She also tends to be incompetent with modern technology for the most part, and tries to avoid coming across it whenever possible. For example, Yuri will almost [i]always[/i] take the stairs if their's a higher or lower floor of a building that she needs to get to, as it saves the humiliation of her trying to figure out how to work the elevator. She gets mocked for this though, and she will [i]destroy[/i] the person that mocked her in a duel. Yuri takes each duel very seriously, even if a duel was only meant to pass the time rather than resolve a matter in particular, and will often proves to be relentless as she sets up for a clean victory in one fell swoop. She doesn't how long a duel lasts for however, just as long as she wins in the end, and manages to teach her opponent not to mess with her. Yuri takes great offence to any implications that she's stupid, and that includes one saying things to her like "Oh, everyone knows how to do this or that," as she tends to interpret "everyone" in such a case as "everyone except her".
Bio: For the longest time, Yuri Kanzen has been trying to find a way to turn back to her own timeline, as she had been dragged to the present time through some strange phenomenon involving M-X-Saber Giamako. Now though, Yuri has found someone by the name of Itsu Fudo, who has offered to take her back... under one condition; that being that Yuri had to first help deal with this comet, which had been responsible for the corruption of otherwise innocent duelists. At first, she thought of the task at hand as preposterous, but after realizing this was the only way back to her own timeline, she eventually agreed, and as a result, she was officially employed into the Duel Arcadia. At least now, she had finally gotten used to her Duel Disk, but this remained the only piece of modern technology that Yuri would ever bother to put any effort into using since... well, she just doesn't [i]like[/i] modern technology. It was Itsu's daughter, Atsuko, that helped Yuri with the whole Duel Disk thing, and Atsuko had also taken Yuri out and [i]about[/i] in Detroit. The latter only made Yuri even [i]more[/i] homesick though; she didn't care for any of the food that Atsuko had bought for her to eat, and she got aggressive towards one of the arcade games just because she couldn't ever win the game, which resulted in her getting booted out of the arcade, and sued for damages. Still, Yuri's homesickness had only got her fired up on the task ahead, as she continued forth in her quest to render that cursed comet as non-threatening once and for all.
Deck: Yuri runs X-Sabers, and her main strategy is to summon M-X-Saber Giamako as soon as she is able. However, should her attempt to do so fail, she will try her hand at field and hand control, utilizing the discarding abilities of some of her X-Saber monsters and swarming the field so she can use Saber Slash.
Favourite Cards: Saber Slash, XX-Saber Hyunlei, M-X-Saber Giamako.

Archived