Return of the Orichalcos (Finishing/PG-13/OOC)

[quote name='Beginning446' timestamp='1341547038' post='5968352']
Just for clarity are we of the Oric[i][b]h[/b][/i]alchos [i](you spelled it wrong >=D)[/i] the villains or is it more to opposing sides doing what they believe is right kind of thing.
[/quote]

Duh. Of course they're the villains. Sort of. Maybe. Extremists.

[quote name='Beginning446' timestamp='1341547038' post='5968352']
Also all of these super mega interdimensional transporting duelist make me feel a bit...regular...I fear duels later on will involve galaxy busting cards lol
[/quote]

Probably xD

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Trimage' timestamp='1341547787' post='5968376']
Bad guy app
[spoiler=trimage]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Name: Albtraum[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Gender: Male[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Age: ?[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Appearance:[/size][/font][/color]
[img]http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx185/trimage/Anti_Black_Coat_KH3D.png[/img]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Personality: [/size][/font][/color][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#5a5a5a][size=3]Albtraum is a very strange being, he is normally very antagonistic mocking his opponents and even some allies though he knows when to stop pressing peoples buttons in order to protect himself. He never seems to blink which gives people the impression that he stares making people want to distance themselves from him though if he gets 'attached' to someone he wont leave them alone and depending on the person he might be willing to help them or hinder them. His method of speech is weird, even though he does talk and people know what he says the never seem to be able to remember what he sounds like nor when exactly he says it. [/size][/color][/font][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Albtraum also has a trademarked annoying Chichichi laugh.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Faction: Orichalcos Cult[/size][/font][/color]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#5a5a5a][size=3]Bio: Albtrum was born when a young man in a coma came in contact with an Orichalcos meteor fragment and and the stone manifested his consciousness into a physical form though darkened by the stones power. Albtrum spent some time just stalking and dueling people randomly and using the Seal to steal their souls until he met Archetype Earth and she convinced him to join her in saving the earth something no one would expect him to do but something about her made him want to follow her. Though his actions didn't really change Albtrum started spending time with Archetype Earth and her church instead of just hunting duelists.[/size][/color][/font]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Deck: Nightmare beasts, they need Dreamer to be on the field or they self destruct, generally powerful effects or stats.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Favorite Cards: [/size][/font][/color]Nightmare Beast - Gatling Dragon, Nightmare Beast - Rage Ape, Nightmare Beast - Ring Mantis, Nightmare Beast - Sky Wizard
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][/spoiler][/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

Cool! I like the idea, sorta~ :D
Accepted~

Name: Jared Ruben
[spoiler=Appearance:][img]http://th05.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/187/9/4/my_friend_cowboy_jared_by_hanafenton-d56a0rt.jpg[/img]
^Image Credit goes to hanafenton[/spoiler]
Personality: Whenever Jared speaks, it becomes clear that he has a thick Australian accent; strong enough to imply that he was born in the Outback somewhere. Therefore, it's naturally not easy to understand what it is he's saying... well, unless one can lip read, that is. A major flaw with Jared's personality is his lack of willpower, which explains why he's allied himself with the Orichalcos Cult even though he has [i]no[/i] interest in aiding these cultists in pursuing their goals. Despite being a professional duelist, he's not entirely confident of his dueling skills, [i]certainly[/i] not enough to gamble with his soul. He refuses to play The Seal of Orichalcos for this reason, as he's all too familiar with Murphy's Law, which states anything that [i]can[/i] go wrong [i]will[/i] go wrong.
Faction: Orichalcos Cult
Bio: Inspired by a legendary duel between his grandfather, Terrance Ruben, and a tycoon who wanted to buy out and completely overrun his birth-town in Australia, Jared honed his skills as a professional duelist, running a [i]multitude[/i] of different deck types, ranging from Lavals, Crystal Beasts, a high Level swarm deck, Zombies, Dark Worlds, Koa'ki Meirus, the whole nine yards. However, [i]none[/i] of the Decks he had run had managed to get him very far, only winning small prizes at tournaments, and only on the [i]best[/i] of days. The best prize that Jared [i]did[/i] get was at 10th place in a tournament in Detroit, with his high Level swarm deck. He managed to summon Rocket Arrow Express right on the first turn at the time, temporarily throwing off his opponent. But the Inzektor Deck that she ran was too powerful once everything had fallen into place, and although it was a close duel, Jared was still defeated in the end of the day within the 5th turn. Luckily, he won a large enough cash prize to get a flight back to Australia, get by for about 3 months or so and fly back to Detroit. While briefly staying back in his home town, Jared had finally decided to see if he could get a working copy of Terrance's deck, which was used to defeat the money hungry tycoon who attempted to buy out the town.
Deck: After running so many Deck types, Jared has finally decided to run a completely different Archtype, which his grandfather had made into cards by Industrial Illusions. This Archtype, the Westborns, have a rather versatile array of effects, while the Spell and Trap Cards that support the Westborns benefit from having cards from either player being banished. However, some of the Westborns [i]themselves[/i] have a similar maintenance cost to the Lightsworns, except while Jared doesn't have to mill as many cards at a time with each Westborn monster, the cards he [i]does[/i] end up milling are banished rather than sent to the Graveyard.
Favourite Cards: Ifrit, Westborn Demon, Lestrange, Westborn Wrangler, Conquistadore, Westborn Sheriff, Moravia, Westborn Artillery, Dorado, Westborn Duelist, Ques-Rio, Westborn Stallion

[spoiler=Ifrit, Westborn Demon]Fiend-type/FIRE/Level 8/2800 ATK/1700 DEF

You can Tribute Summon this card by Tributing 1 "Westborn" monster, or 1 monster under your control that has been targeted by the effect of "Lestrange, Westborn Wrangler". During each of your End Phases, banish the top 2 cards from your Deck. This card gains the following effects, based on the total number of cards that have been banished during this Duel.

1+: This card gains ATK equal to the number of your banished cards x100.
5+: If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate Spell, Trap or Monster card effects until the end of the Damage Step.
12+: This card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If it attacks this way, return all banished cards to their owners' Decks after damage calculation, and end the Battle Phase. You cannot conduct the Battle Phase of your next turn.[/spoiler][spoiler=Lestrange, Westborn Wrangler]Warrior-type/FIRE/Level 4/1600 ATK/1100 DEF

If your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If you do, target and take control of 1 monster your opponent controls. You cannot Normal Summon during the turn this card is Special Summoned this way. During each of your End Phases, return control of the target to your opponent unless you banish the top 2 cards of your Deck.[/spoiler][spoiler=Conquistadore, Westborn Sheriff]Warrior-type/FIRE/Level 4/1800 ATK/1700 DEF

You can Normal Summon this card by Tributing 1 "Westborn" monster you control. If you do, this card gains ATK equal to half the ATK of the Tributed monster, until the End Phase. Once per turn, if your opponent activates a Normal Trap Card while this card is face-up on the field, you can change the effect of that card to the following:

Banish the top card of your opponent's Deck, then draw 2 cards.[/spoiler][spoiler=Moravia, Westborn Artillery]Machine-type/FIRE/Level 6/3000 ATK/1200 DEF

This card cannot attack unless you banish the top 3 cards of your Deck. When this card is switched from Attack Position to Defense Position, you can banish your entire hand. If you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the Level of the "Westborn" monster with the highest Level x400, if any, and then draw cards equal to the total number of cards banished by this effect. The End Phase of your turn initiates immediately when this effect has resolved.[/spoiler][spoiler=Dorado, Westborn Duelist]Warrior-type/FIRE/Level 1/0 ATK/0 DEF

If this card battles with an opponent's monster, flip a coin and call Heads or Tails. If you call it right, destroy the opponent's monster without entering the Damage Step, and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the destroyed monster. Once per turn, if you call a coin toss wrong, you can banish the top card of your Deck to redo the coin toss immediately. During your End Phase, banish a number of cards from the top of your Deck equal to the number of monsters this card has battled during your opponent's Battle Phase.[/spoiler][spoiler=Ques-Rio, Westborn Stallion]Beast-type/FIRE/Level 4/500 ATK/2200 DEF

During the Battle Phase after the turn this card was attacked while face-down, 1 "Westborn" monster you control can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If a "Westborn" monster attacks this way, halve any Battle Damage that monster inflicts. If this face-up card would be affected by a card effect, the owner of that card must banish the top 2 cards from his or her Deck before that card effect can be activated and resolved.[/spoiler]

Trimage, your cards by themselves are alright.....but some of them are just way too powerful. I checked it out on YugiCo. Please tone down on the OP'dness, alright, and be fair with the other players. And unless you tone it down greatly, Marionecro Cursing Doll (if you're running it) is [b]banned[/b] from the RP.

^_^ Sorry, but seriously. Negating [i][b]all[/b][/i] draws from the Draw Phase to the end of the turn for TWO TURNS is really really bad.

Name: [color=#b22222]Gabriel Guerra[/color] (Ring Name: War Garvas)
Appearance: Gabriel tanned, muscular build stands at a height of 6 feet, 7 inches. Has a slight bit of chest hair, as well as a few scars (one cross-shaped scar on his left pectoral, a possible stab wound on the right side of his midsection, small scratch marks on his forearms, and a small cut on his chin, leaving a bit of a void in his goatee. If there are any others, they're usually hidden by clothing) and a tribal-style tattoo of a winged lion starting on his right shoulder, ending with the wing on his right shoulder blade. He has hazel eyes and short, dark brown hair, though all that's usually seen of his hair while wearing his mask is his goatee. Speaking of his mask, which resembles a lion's face with a long, crimson mane, the rest of his luchador attire features a white, sleeveless long coat, grey leggings with a stylized wing running down each leg, and a pair of boots stylized to resemble lion paws. He's never seen in public with his face exposed, usually wearing a white mask that covers only the top half of his head whenever he wears more casual clothing.
Personality: Gabriel is usually more reserved outside of dueling and wrestling, usually calm and quiet, keeping to himself (mostly to keep a low profile when out in public), but is by no means a "wall flower". When interacting with people in the general public, he may seem a bit distant at first, but given time as he warms up to you, he can be one of the most talkative people you could meet. Of course, he is highly protective of his mask and face, refusing to allow anyone to see him mask-less outside of close friends and family. While wrestling (he's a face, by the way), he is more charismatic and jovial. While dueling, he's also high-spirited, but tactical as well, and not as over-the-top as his personality in the ring. Also cares a lot about children. Gabriel is devoted to family and friends, and will stick his neck out for them more often than not.
Faction: Duelist
Bio: Gabriel grew up in foster care starting at the age of 5, after his parents perished in a car accident. The foster parents he lived with were the caretakers of a local orphanage in Mexico, the other orphans being almost like his brothers and sisters growing up. He was mostly a good kid growing up, except for a time during his mid-to-late-teens where he got mixed up with (or rather, forced to join) a delinquent street gang. This ended after he was nearly killed trying to protect an innocent by-stander from the other members of the gang.

Two of Gabriel's passions growing up were Duel Monsters and Wrestling, both of which he would watch along with the other kids at the orphanage. He dreamed of one day doing both, even when some of the more mature kids told him that such a dream would be difficult to accomplish, seeing as the two never really crossed paths. This didn't deter Gabriel from pursuing such a goal; since he couldn't really start training to be a wrestler until his twenties, Gabriel decided to start with Duel Monsters; collecting and trading cards with the other kids, studying dueling tournament videos on the internet, and of course battling. He even went so far as to mail a letter to Maximillion Pegasus, founder of Industrial Illusions, telling him of his dreams. Somehow, the message got through, for months after that, Gabriel received a package from Industrial Illusions: a Deck of a newly created Archetype known as the "Masked Bravadors", the first of their kind.

Eventually, at the age of 27, Gabriel achieved the goal that many thought was improbable: having created a new masked wrestler identity known as "War Garvas" and perfected his Dueling style, he was sought out by the DWF (Duelist Wrestling Federation), a wrestling troupe that specialized in Duel Monster battles as well as the traditional Pro Wrestling.

... ever since the meteor known as "Faust" appeared in the sky, the DWF had been receiving trouble from a strange handful of cultists, who had been attacking fans and wrestlers indiscriminately at the DWF's events. It is after their most recent show in Detroit, Michigan, that Gabriel's role in this story will soon begin....

Deck: Gabriel uses the [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/284402-masked-bravador-archetype-mask-support-advice-and-critiques-desired/"]"Masked Bravador"[/url] archetype, a group of Luchadors that can equip the masks of their fallen brethren, sorta like Inzektors, but not quite.
Favorite Cards: The Masked Bravadors' "Magnum Opus Four", which are based on nigrido (or necro, in this case), albedo, citrinitas and rubedo.

Hey, I wanted to give you guys a heads-up: I will most likely not be active starting on the 22nd, with the period extending until August 4th. However, that period may or may not be shortened to just the 29th through the 4th.

If I can indeed be active for the 22nd through the 28th, I will say so. If you hear nothing from me or I tell you I won't, then I won't.

In this case, please either disregard Alexander or refer to him performing some sort of task/errand for the Orichalcos cult, or something. If he was in the middle of a duel, then I give whomever I was dueling permission to end the duel with no result, however they wish to do so is up to their own discretion. Basically, from that point until my return, he will be an NPC.

However, I will be active from now until then, so don't count me out just yet.

Thanks for your time.

I excuse posting this at the very last moment. I have no excuse other then laziness.

[b]Name:[/b] [color=#ffd700]Aaron Fenix[/color]

[b]Gender:[/b] Male

[b]Age:[/b] 17

[spoiler=Appearance] [img]http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu121/Skelly_Wicked/anime%20boys/TeenBoy.jpg[/img] [/spoiler]

[b]Personality:[/b] Aaron is an eccentric young man with many aspirations in life, yet remains timid while in public. He feels insecure about himself and his place in the world, to the point that he tunes it all out in his mind to avoid it. Yet, with his insecurity, he is a great person to be with, one you befriend him. He turns to be a very curious and chatty person, who enjoys to share what he has to talk about and get stuck into stuff, once encouraged. However, Aaron also conceals a violent temper, which can be coaxed out by continuous torment. This temper has been for his entire life, yet has been amplified since 'The Fated Three' broke up. Alternatively, he can just break apart into a wreck of his normal self, should he cannot simply manage task at hand. However, these breakdowns are very rare, and Aaron is not a threat to anyone around him.

[b]Faction:[/b] Duelist

[Spoiler=Bio]

Aaron is the first member of his family to be born in Detroit, as his parents migrated to the city with new jobs at General Motors' new headquarters, after the lease for the Renaissance Center expired and was offered to KaibaCorp and Industrial Illusions. He began to learn Duel Monsters at his junior school, learning from the two people he would later call his closest friends, Cameron and Kevin, while they where trading there latest cards inside the playground's monkey cage. Given a few weeks of training and getting to know each other, Aaron knew how to duel. Later that week, he used his pocket money to buy the original incarnation of his deck; a standard copy of Invincible Fortress. At first, the deck was ok; it got him through his duels, but it was ineffective. Aaron experimented with several other decks he acquired from his trades, but they often never gave him that spark that the perfect deck gives to his owner.

As Aaron, Cameron and Kevin entered High School, they where presented with an opportunity: the Detroit Novice League was hosting a three on three tournament. Aaron, Cameron and Kevin entered the tournament, under the name of "The Fated Three". The team competed, and took the competition by storm. Two months later, The Fated Three where invited to attend the Detroit Rookie's League, which ended in another first place victory. The Fated Three looked like they could be regulars on the local duel circuit, with an invitation to compete in the next tire of the ranks; the Detroit 3V3 Brawl. Aaron and his team could not let down such an opportunity, and took it. However, their luck had to run out. Unknown to the team, the Detroit 3V3 Brawl was being sponsored by General Motors, which caused a scandal when it was discovered by the judges and the company that Aaron's parents worked at GM. While they where not officially disqualified, the dueling community took harshly to the discovery,eventually pressuring The Fated Three into withdrawing from the tournament. The Fated Three disbanded, since they knew that they could no longer compete in the public eye while Aaron's parents worked for the sponsors, and also refusing to just replace Aaron. The only consolation that Aaron received from his brief time on the duel circuit was the final cards he needed to transform his Invincible Fortress deck into 'The Forbidden Fates', that would give him an edge in his future duels.

Aaron returned to a normal life soon after, remaining friends with Cameron and Kevin until the end of there high school years, where the three separated for colleges around the state. Aaron remained in Detroit, being offered a place at the College for Creative Studies to study art. He studies there to this day. [/spoiler]

[b]Deck:[/b] The Forbidden Fates (A highly upgraded version of the Invincible Fortress structure deck, which utilizes an unique expansion to the existing "Sphinx" archetype.)

[b]Favorite Cards:[/b] Exxod, Master of the Guard, Mekanikle Sphinx - Sekhmet & Treasure of the Sphinxes.

Archived