Official One Piece Anime & Manga Discussion Thread

Also' date=' to [b']useoftheforcehan[/b] on the idea that Shakky, Duval and Hachi will die next week: remember Pell. Nothing shall ever make you for get Pell's non-death. You may not be able to survive giant magma punches through your chest in this story, but you sure as hell can survive super-huge explosions and laser beams.

...I hope.

^My name is usetheforcehan!!! XD

Why is everyone always type my name wrong? WHY? The tragedy! XD

I too find it weird for Pell to survive the mini atomic bomb. He never let go of that bomb when he flying so he should receive a maximum damage from the explosion. And yet he survived... a miracle perhaps?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also' date=' to [b']useoftheforcehan[/b] on the idea that Shakky, Duval and Hachi will die next week: remember Pell. Nothing shall ever make you for get Pell's non-death. You may not be able to survive giant magma punches through your chest in this story, but you sure as hell can survive super-huge explosions and laser beams.

...I hope.

^My name is usetheforcehan!!! XD

Why is everyone always type my name wrong? WHY? The tragedy! XD

I too find it weird for Pell to survive the mini atomic bomb. He never let go of that bomb when he flying so he should receive a maximum damage from the explosion. And yet he survived... a miracle perhaps?

Quite possibly, usetheforcehan. And to Weather Report & Flame Dragon, I think he lived because, hello, he ate a DF which may increase his speed & versatility so he could get away & not receive much more than a broken leg. Even such a Devil Fruit as the one Pell ate could have very well saved his own life.

And to Flame Dragon again, I think you are right. Shakky could very well be some Pirate Legend & be able to fight off Kuma to an extent. And I also think Shakky may be a Revolutionary.

Who the hell is Pell?! (No rhyme intended)

The bird guy from Arabasta.

I've only started watching it again recently; I'm up to the Water 7 saga. Luffy has just used Gear 2 and beaten Blueno. It's a stupid anime though, I don't know why I'm watching it...

Your watching it because it is good. Really you wouldn't watch it unless you liked it.

in response to "In color"

they mentioned in impel down that zoans have the power survive and heal more damage so pell probally survived that way.

i dont think shakky's a revolutionary she's a simple bar owner and a friend of rayliegh, i think she mentioned she used to be a pirate but personally it wouldn't make for her to be a revolutionary.

and in my mind kuma is looking for strawhat there and stumpled upon shakky

they mentioned in impel down that zoans have the power survive and heal more damage so pell probally survived that way.

i dont think shakky's a revolutionary she's a simple bar owner and a friend of rayliegh, i think she mentioned she used to be a pirate but personally it wouldn't make for her to be a revolutionary.

She was a Pirate about the time of the Rumbar Pirates. She quit 40 years before the main series to be a bar owner. She may have been a less told legendary Pirate, or she could have been some sort of Revolutionary, it IS possible.

Well, it is but a guess. And usetheforcehan, definitely not. There is no way, EVEN though she knows Nyon(Or Gloriosa.)

Ehmm... what do you mean no way? :mellow:

She IS the daughter of Nyon (that little granma, former Kuja princess that abandon her kingdom in the name of love). And that is why she prefer live with his husband and daughter (Shakky) outside the Kuja island than being an Empress.

That's awakened zoans. The only ones we know of are the 4 in ID so odds are Pell isn't one. Plus he is nothing like them.

*Sigh* Guess i have to upload another picture to prove that Shakky is Nyon's daughter. <_>

Stay tune. I will be back after i upload to TinyPic. Done!

[spoiler=One Piece-Chapter 591-Page 8]azgmyt.jpg

And that show that she's Nyon's daughter how?

Also, new chapter is out

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/73264755/1

It's amazing.

After a careful rereading, Nyon daughters is Hancock and those 2 snake girls (forgot their names). Shakky, Rayleigh and the Tiger Fish guy save them from the Celestial Dragon. My bad... :P

...I don't quite understand what happened with the bell. What message is everyone on the crew supposed to be getting?

Usually the Marine rung the bell 8 times before the New Year and another 8 times after the New Year.

Luffy rung the bell 8 times for Ace death (grieving) and 8 times for his new adventures in the New World.

Anyway, the new chapter is epic. Coby learn Haki, there are flying magnetic island and thunder-spree island in the New World, and Franky survive that huge explosion? :blink:

PS: Does anyone notice Luffy got a new tatto in his right hand? His tatto is the same as Ace (ASCE).

Archived