Official One Piece Anime & Manga Discussion Thread

We've started getting info from the new chapter. so far we have the design of the crew. I want to wait till we have better images but ATM I'm not liking Franky (looks odd from the image I've seen) or Nami (personal thing).

http://www.mangaspoiler.com/one-piece-%e3%80%8c%e3%83%af%e3%83%b3%e3%83%94%e3%83%bc%e3%82%b9-%e3%83%8d%e3%82%bf%e3%83%90%e3%83%ac%e3%80%8d-598-spoiler/

for those that want to see.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems to be that he is an impostor taking advantage of Luffy's absence. And there's a whole crew of these Fake Strawhats.

But the real Luffy encountering him is gonna be fun.

It's really funny tbqh. And yea, can't wait for next chapter.

One Piece 598 is finally up!

www.mangastream.com

Don't you go and take my job.

Any way, since the link isn't working I'll just repost it.

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/35970330/1

*cheers*

time skip >_

It clearly said in the last chapter we'll be having a 2 year jump.

Also, what's wrong with that?

any way, my guess for next chapter is everyone meets up with chapter 600 starting the "New World" story.

Some people in one piece seriously need to consider getting glasses.

-usopp

-chopper

-those kidnappers/marines

-Fake Luffy

None of them can seem to tell to people apart. Tho usopp and chopper are really just way too gullible.

I wonder if Fake Luffy has any bounty at all? or is he completely relying on his title to win fights?

A Fake Brooke would be funny, but maybe no one knows about him because he was the most recent to join?

So my impressions:

Luffy-What? No change >___> At least he has a cool scar on his chest

Zoro-Not much of a change, which is alright...but his left eye 0.0 Is it gone or just...it's gone ain't it?

Nami-Hot.

Usopp-Jacked like I expected xD Also loled at the bit of chin hair, his weaponry is interesting, I wonder if he'll be using attacks more nature-based?

Sanji-THE OTHER EYE 0__0 Longish hair and facial hair suit him

Chopper-Sigh no change. I should have expected that though.

Robin-I like her new hair style, makes her hotter.

Franky-I liked his old hair >.> but he still looks kinda cool

Brooke-Lol pimpin much? I just wonder if he's improved in combat skills at all during the past 2 years..

Sorry... :/ I'll keep it in mind for next time.

You can post it by all means. I just like being the one that does it.

Some people in one piece seriously need to consider getting glasses.

-usopp

-chopper

-those kidnappers/marines

-Fake Luffy

None of them can seem to tell to people apart. Tho usopp and chopper are really just way too gullible.

I wonder if Fake Luffy has any bounty at all? or is he completely relying on his title to win fights?

A Fake Brooke would be funny, but maybe no one knows about him because he was the most recent to join?

Usopp is being stupid, and we've known for a while Chopper is super gullible.

Marines are just hearing talk about them being back, but if they were to see them they would know it's a lie. The kidnappers on the other hand are just stupid.

Why would he need glasses? He can't tell it's Nami since she has gotten on of the biggest makeovers. As for Usopp no one knows he's part of the crew since most people go by the posters. Odds are Fake Lully saw that Luffy had been MIA for a while and thought "I'll say I'm him and that would scare the hell out of people."

No one knew Brooke was part of the crew. Remember he only just joined before they got broken up so most people wouldn't think Brook the Rock Star was a Strawhat.

And no, One Piece hardly resembles Bleach. Madara's godmodding more closely matches Blackbeard's, and there's the time skip, so like ADHD said, this is like One Piece Shippuden.

Madar seems to be controling things a lot. BB got lucky, still I can see some things about them that are the same. As for the time skip that is a VERY common thing in Manga. Just stop to think about all the MangaAnime you know I'm I'm sure the number of time skips, even ones that are a few months, would shock you

Is Usopp taking a level in badass?

Yes he is.

Fixed.

Anyway, I loved the new character designs, I just hope Zoro didn't really lose his arm. :unsure:

That is a good fix. Every time I see Brook I auto think Slash. For those that don't know he was the base when ODa made Brook.

I don't get why every one thinks he lost his arm. His bandanna is on that arm meaning he should still have it. Plus why would he still have 3 swords if he lost an arm. IMO it's more likely that he lost an eye, but seeing as how eye scars are all the rage for characters I really don't think that to be true too. Odds are he got it to look more like Rayleigh.

to be honest i doubt either of them do, Iva didn't seemto have it, other wise he/she could of held of akainu.

hawkeye may have it and therefore might of showed zoro but in the war hawkeye cut buggy several times while attacking luffy but didn't harm him.

That's true.

Yea, looks like Zoro is - 1 eye. I'm sure we'll learn more about that next week.

Any way new chapter is out.

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/40324560/1

It was long, but at the same time it felt like nothing happened. I want more damn it. Meh, just 1 more week till I get my fix.

Also chapter 600 comes out on my birthday. It's for some reason I find that really cool. It's like an extra birthday gift.

Archived