Official One Piece Anime & Manga Discussion Thread

i would of thought it be akainu considering he was the one to execute ace. but aokiji does have a clearer mind.

I thought it was Aokji at first. Yea, I would have tough him, but Akainu seems to be the balanced out of the two admirals.

PS: Does anyone notice Luffy got a new tatto in his right hand? His tatto is the same as Ace (ASCE).

Yea I saw that. It's a very nice touch to add to Luffy's charcters.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What page it the tatto on i must od missed it who do u think Teach took out

You can see the tatoo on the page with a picture of his reckless actions.

In any case, they said Blackbeard took out one of the rookies, right? Assuming they meant the Eleven Supernovae, we know that Kid, Luffy, Hawkins, Law, Killer, Bege, Zoro and Urouge weren't the ones.

That leaves Drake, Apoo and Bonney. That sucks, I liked those three.

You can see the tatoo on the page with a picture of his reckless actions.In any case, they said Blackbeard took out one of the rookies, right? Assuming they meant the Eleven Supernovae, we know that Kid, Luffy, Hawkins, Law, Killer, Bege, Zoro and Urouge weren't the ones.That leaves Drake, Apoo and Bonney. That sucks, I liked those three.

thanks i see it now

i think apoo is gone not that good of a char Drake has is zoan fruit so he is probaly good and bonney is to funny to be let go

Remember, his ship was sucked in by something. Most likely not Blackbeard. And personally to me, I think it's something else on his arm. I foresee it may be useful later. And she quit Pirating 40 YEARS AGO! SHE IS 60-SOMETHING AT LEAST.

Then how come her face is still pretty? Is she a Devil Fruit user or the power of Haki can make her body younger?

well the only pirate candidates that are a option are the 100+ bounty captains because they are only ones we know of, i dont think they would introduce new character's just for that role at the moment at least, and the yonkou are out of the question. on a side note this is highly unlikely but i think that the letter for buggy is actually a request for buggy to be the new head goaler at impel down to replace shiryuu.

on a side note this is highly unlikely but i think that the letter for buggy is actually a request for buggy to be the new head goaler at impel down to replace shiryuu.

Based on the new chapter, I no longer think it to become a Warlord, but it can't be to replace Shiryuu. He got replaced by Magellan and even though he is almost died, he is still the Head Goaler.

Kay.I'll Check That Out.

Problem is One Manga is no closed and Manga Fox no longer hosts the big 3. Manga reader is the place to go for whole Manga series right now.

I just got on OneManga this morning & for the last minutes of OM, read a little One Piece before it closed down.

And does anyone else think Bentham(Mr. 2) survived?

People are so sure that he died that they think that tattoo Luffy got say SA2W. Some people think it's paying tribute to Sabo, Ace, Mr. 2, and Whitebeard. It could also be a message to the crew to meet in 2 week on SA. Or it could be both.

no he dead.

gay people die alot in manga.

I'm not sure if he is really "gay" since I know he commented on Vivi being a cutie and wanting to "gobble her up."

Archived