Official One Piece Anime & Manga Discussion Thread

One day i wanted to know what was going to happen in manga so bad i searched it i found this website there spoilers and they are pretty good with what we all been taking about if u read this it clears up most of it

http://www.mangaspoiler.com/one-piece-%E3%80%8C%E3%83%AF%E3%83%B3%E3%83%94%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B9-%E3%83%8D%E3%82%BF%E3%83%90%E3%83%AC%E3%80%8D-595-spoiler/

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Spoiler!] Chapter 595: Oath (no cover page!!) FIRST PAGE

- Grandline, near Shabondy Archipelago’ -

Law’s crewmate: Whaaat?? We’re still not going to enter the New world?

Law: I said we gotta wait for the right time… Don’t sweat it, ‘One piece’ ain’t going nowhere soon…

Law’s Crewmate: But… Blackbeard is going on a rampage!

Law: Let those that want to fight it out fight it out then… I have no interest in participating in meaningless/boring fights. Stop talking s*** and just listen to my orders. When the time’s right, we’ll make our move!

All of Law’s Cremates: Ha~ captain (love heart)

New world’ On a Winter Island

Big guy: This island is one of the Yonkou ‘Kaido’s’ favourite islands… He’s sort of asked me to look after this island you see…

Drake: So what…?

Big guy: Nothing, I’m just telling you. I’m just saying don’t get on the bad side of Kaido!

Drake: So you’re saying that if I killed you here, Kaido would do something about it?

Big guy: Yeah that’s right so piss off…

Drake: Well that makes things easier (transforms into Dinosaur Form)

New world, Spring Island

Apoo: RUN!! There’s no way we can take those group of wild pigs!

Apoo’s Crewmate: Watch out there’s a cliff ahead of us!!!

Apoo: Who care’s!! JUMP!!

All: Huh?

Apoo’s Crewmate: Uuumm Captain Apoo, the wild pigs and us are running in the sky?!?

Apoo: I can see that!! What the hell is going on this island?!?!

[spoiler=Spoiler!]

-Shikkearu Kingdom-

Perona: You’re going again?!

Zoro: Of course! I’ve understood Luffy’s message!

The Humandrill attacks again.

Zoro: I don’t have time to hang around with you guys! s***!

Bon! (SFX)

Zoro: !! I don’t remember asking you for help!

Perona: My heart starts beating fast just looking at you! With my hollow-hollow powers…

Zoro: Don’t get involved!

Perona: !! (shocked!)

Zoro: … It’s the captain’s orders… No matter what… If I can’t overcome it… With my own strength… I won’t be able to face him again! The same thing will just happen again!

Perona: ….

-New World-

Crew: Priest!! What… What just happened!?

Urouge: We came so far…

Old woman: If only you’d listened and bought an umbrella… Whatever the case, people like you who can’t use haki will soon be swarming these seas

Crew: Ahh! The priest….!

Old woman: 108,000,000 berri. It’s not a lot of money.

[bounty Hunter. Haki user. Umbrella seller Koume]

-New World-

Hawkins has collapsed.

Hawkins: Ughh…

Crew: Captain Hawkins!?

Brownbeard: Oh? You’re pretty good.

Hawkins: You’re a scary one, Brownbeard. But with a screwed up name. … Its to be expected since your territory extends even into the New World. I underestimated you because of your bounty.

Brownbeard: I’ll have you know, kid. In the new world, bounties mean zilch!

Hawkins: !?

???: Zehahhaahaha…! That’s right…!

Brownbeard: !? …. You.. You are…! Ngh!

-Island of Women-

Luffy: Ehhhh~~~!!?? How did a guy like this!? But he’s so weak!

Jinbei: I thought he’d be one to do or cause something but….

Rayleigh: Oh… This is nostalgic. He hasn’t changed at all.

Newspaper: Buggy the clown appointed Shichibukai

[Heading: The birth of a huge pirate crew with a total bounty exceeding 5 billion]

Guys, my hunch was right! Sabo IS a Revolutionary! I checked the Japanese versions, then the English Words that go with the page, I was right!

I didn't see anything about that in the spoiler.

YES!

Finally Buggy become one of the Shichibukai just like i predicted! Go BUGGY! :lol:

Um...if you read my post you would have known that Dragon Master's second spoiler is a false one.

Well, i really hope that Buggy will become one of the Shichibukai because he is quite powerful.

Buggy's Forte:

First, he's immune to sharp objects like sword or spear.

Second, he possess mini Buggy Cannon that have the capability to destroy a small village.

Third, he had a quite amount of level 2 Impel Down's convict as his underlings.

Fourth, he can fly.

Fifth, he have the smexy Alvida in his crew. ;)

@ usetheforcehan There are 2 reasons buggy if it is true becomes a Shichibukai is for being at the marinefold and being in the fight and being seen or tv plus having all those impel down prisoners with him that the only reason he is a problem to WG all those impel down prisoner if the make him a shichibukai they dont have to worry about them

@Dragon Master: I'm no Grammar Nazi, but it is hard to read your post without the proper comma and period mark. But i get your point.

Well i know Buggy doesn't have huge number of crew in his ship compared to Doflamingo or possessed Logia-Type Devil Fruit. But he gain tremendous popularity thanks to the Battle of the Marineford's broadcast. It also show the audience that he was one of the crew member of Gol D. Roger in the past and treated the Red-Haired Shank like a rival. He also immune to Mihawk deadly sword skills that even Zorro can't handle (yet).

Marine now has considered Buggy as a threat because he was the former Gol D. Roger crew and assume that he is the mastermind behind the Impel Down escape besides Luffy. Imo, that is quite a feat.

In short, the people of the world acknowledge Buggy strength -thanks to the broadcast- although he can easily be defeated using non-sharp objects or by Haki user.

@Dragon Master: I'm no Grammar Nazi, but it is hard to read your post without the proper comma and period mark. But i get your point.

In short, the people of the world acknowledge Buggy strength -thanks to the broadcast- although he can easily be defeated using non-sharp objects or by Haki user.

Yea, Dragon Master, you need to take the extra couple min to make your post more readable. TBQH I normally have some problems reading it. Really, what's 2 more min?

I do agree with Buggy having a lot of acknowledgement, but really any of the Strawhats can beat him in a one on one.

Also new chapter is FINALLY out.

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/55562012/1

Between the build up in waiting for it and having most of it spoiled, it wasn't as epic as I thought it would be. Still a great chapter.

Can't wait to see more of the Strawhats.

Chopper is training

Sanji plans on training but 1st has to beat Iva's challenge to do so

mabye Perona/Mihawk will train Zoro? the old guy will train Nami? either way now I hate Teach even more. I predict Donquiote will be waiting for the Straw Hats in Sabody with an army of Barthlow Kuma. if anything I'm curios to see how Brook and Franky are doing after being kidnapped and caught in a explosion respectivly.

Chopper is training

Sanji plans on training but 1st has to beat Iva's challenge to do so

mabye Perona/Mihawk will train Zoro? the old guy will train Nami? either way now I hate Teach even more. I predict Donquiote will be waiting for the Straw Hats in Sabody with an army of Barthlow Kuma. if anything I'm curios to see how Brook and Franky are doing after being kidnapped and caught in a explosion respectivly.

Chopper isn't training. More so learning.

Sanji training is the challenge.

As for the others.

Zoro's training is the monkeys.

Nami is going to learn about the weather.

Franky is going to get upgrades.

Usopp is getting brave.

Robin is with Dragon.

Brook is the only one I can't figure out.

Chopper isn't training. More so learning.

Sanji training is the challenge.

As for the others.

Zoro's training is the monkeys.

Nami is going to learn about the weather.

Franky is going to get upgrades.

Usopp is getting brave.

Robin is with Dragon.

Brook is the only one I can't figure out.

Since Apoo's Devil's Fruit ability seems to be to turn into musical instruments in can be inferred that him slashing and blowing things up is a separate ability. Apoo is a Long Arm. Brook is on an island of Long Arms.

BROOK SHALL BECOME A RED MAGE!!

BROOK SHALL BECOME A RED MAGE!!

^lol this. One Piece is no FF. :)

Imo, Brook will train his music ability. Maybe he will learn Hypnotism Melodies Arts or Sound Blast Moves.

no chance, zoro would rather kill himself,

maybe he could get haki.

That would be scary. Right now he is able to cut Iron using a Single Sword techniques. If he learn Haki, he pretty much can cut anything, either it solid or non-solid object like Logia-type Devil Fruits. Zorro WILL become one of the strongest entity in OP.

Archived