Pokémon Academy: The Original Remade [OOC][PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michael really doesn't fit in the Moon dorm, it seems? If the Sun is Rich Kid, then technically Michael should be there. He has an advanced Prototype Pokégear and is a relative of a Elite four. Sounds Rich-ish. Yet he just seems to fit anyway.

Jay seems to have made a mistake, there's no rivalry between Michael and anyone. The rivalry is between Brighton and Aero, not Michael.

Has anyone else been having trouble with connecting for the last few days? Keeps saying server's down.

And Michael really seems to be the odd one in the Moon dorm. But he seems to fit their with his Humbleness and the fact that he has history with Dark Pokémon.

However.....Backstory may be interesting. I'm definitely making a whole series of stories with this guy.

[quote name='DaWeirdGuy' timestamp='1345845415' post='6012229']
Has anyone else been having trouble with connecting for the last few days? Keeps saying server's down.
[/quote]

Yes, it has happened with everyone for four days combined (I think). According to YCMaker's status, the server crashed [i]this time[/i].

OT: I have since starting have hinted parts of Shawn's backstory from his Personality, thoughts and actions. I will certainly not reveal it until later within the story when he is put in a specific situation.

[quote name='destruction hero' timestamp='1345846213' post='6012233']
Yes, it has happened with everyone for four days combined (I think). According to YCMaker's status, the server crashed [i]this time[/i].
[/quote]

Yeah there was a specific reason that the site was down the first time. This time the sever just ended up crashing.

Archived