Pokémon Academy: The Original Remade [OOC][PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, we could have a competion during the middle of the RP where the prize would be a Fire Stone, which would pit Michael and Cael against eachother.

Also, I think that all the 1st Years will be taken on a field trip during the weekend, which would be a perfect time to catch your fourth Pokémon if you'd like.

[quote name='Merciful Idiot' timestamp='1345193256' post='6009055']
But I wanted Skarmory :(
[/quote]

Take it, I am beautiful and generous lol

*off to check the wiki*

[quote name='destruction hero' timestamp='1345193946' post='6009059']
It would seem odd if [i]everyone[/i] gets their fourth Pokemon on the trip but I guess I will reserve for my character to capture a [u][b]Klink[/b][/u] or if that is already taken I will reserve a [u][b]Bronzor[/b][/u].
[/quote]

I don't think that is happening I thinks its more like reserving lol something we should all be familiar with.

OMG! OTHERS USE SEREBII TOO?!!?!

Sorry. Just, surprised. Go ClearAngel! Secure the Moon at least [i]one[/i] victory!....well, it's a Plusle versus Gyarados. The winner to that should be pretty obvious o-o BUT THEN AGAIN, isn't Gyarados double super-effective against electric attacks due to its typing...?

I think technically, Michael gained two victories. A moral one, and a parrelel universe one. I reckon the Double edge will have knocked out Tirtouga, but would've left Sneasel even more damaged and injured, though awake due to Adrenaline. But Michael is a good person.

I'm surprised more characters didn't see that. I guess you cant presume the morality of Teens. >.>

And I've always used Serebii. It's better for getting stats and move lists. Not as good for learning about the anime or game settings, but better for stats and stuff. You can also get the top 200 in each stat, which is cool.

If Lunatone isn't allowed, I probably still wont capture one. I think I might merely obtain one of his previous pokémon, deciding that it either needed training, or would help with training Growlithe and Sneasel. But only if it's a no to Lunatone.

Just as a question, does the Lv. 20 limit still take place. Or is it raised?

Archived