Pokémon Academy: The Original Remade [OOC][PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

I wasn't thinking at all about weaknesses and stuff when I suggested Lilligant, but its true that she looks a bit like Bellosom.

And I think the reason Grass types are weak to Poison is because if you poison a flower, it dies.

Come to think of it, most things die when poisoned.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually I'm waiting to post until Ice is in the infimary unless that part with paramedics puts her in the infirmary does it. Unless I am ignorant of it I don't know whether you ok'ed Absol or not, if you did or did not ok it then well if you could point me to that post and excuse my ignorance.

Sorry I wasn't active, I was at a family get-together!

EDIT: I have a piece of the fan-fic done, thought I might as well post for a little suspense! There's gonna be 3 parts.

(( Auros is an island off of Johto, technically part of Johto but they consider it a region. Cael traveled there for training and to catch Pokemon non-native to Kanto and Johto. Cael's list of Pokemon before Academy:
Wartortle - Fade Away
Magcargo - Knock Out
Swinub - Dangle
Machamp - Pumped
Magneton - Super-Star ))

[spoiler='Cael's Bravery - Pt. 1 '] [color=#666666][i]"We have just gotten word, parts of the Auros Region are completely blacked out, we have not discovered what the exact cause was quite yet. The phenomenon appeared to have happened at the base of Snowfall Mountain. We have rumors that is was one of the Auros Guardian Beasts, Raikou, that caused the black out. This information has not yet been supported. Please, if you have any info on this strange happening send it in to the Pokémon P12 Emergency Radio Broadcasting Center, our number is 2104-182-9292, I repeat 2104-182-9292. We'll get back to you on information, that is if the power is not out in the South-East section of Auros within the next hour. Thank you. Beep ... Beep ... [/i][/color][color=#000000]The broadcast was repeated once again, half way through the second one, it quit.

A young man, 14 or 15 years of age, known as Cael was shocked and quite cold, to think his journey only started at least 2-3 weeks ago and he was in trouble, he had just journeyed through Snowfall Cave and on his way to the mountain part of the area. He had carried a mini generator just in case and a battery powered Poké-Gear. Luckily his Magcargo was not fainted, he used him for light as well as eat. He threw the Great Ball used to catch Magcargo, the red light flashed and the Lava Pokémon was let out of the ball. The fire from the Pokémon lit the cave and also heated Cael. Only one question on his mind; was he going to get out?
He seen many Slugma heading the opposite direction, it was odd how a cave so cold was inhabited by Fire-Types as well as Ice-Types. Bewilderment came across his face as he watched them speed though, [/color][color=#000080]"Why go that way, what's wrong with up here...?"[/color][color=#000000] It was a surprise that he wasn't frustrated or angry by now. He hear footsteps behind himself and turned, [/color][color=#000080]"W-who's there!"[/color]

[color=#000000]A Pansear leaped out from behind a rock and growled, it wanted a battle. Magcargo stepped up, [/color][color=#000080]"No stay back, Knock Out." [/color][color=#000000]His trainer said. The Pansear was scared but Cael walk towards the Pokemon and gave it a piece of chocolate. He smiled and looked around, [/color][color=#000080]"Don't be scared. Come with me, I'll keep you safe."[/color][color=#000000] The Pokemon was hesitant at first but quickly climbed upon his shoulder. More Fire and Ice-Types flooded the cave, still heading the opposite direction. As he walked closer to a glimmer of light. He heard roaring, they were at the mountain summit.
Cael shivered, but the two Pokemon with him were fine. He sighed as he heard rumbling, a pack of Pontya ran by and one tackled Cael. He sent out his Wartortle, Fade Away, to defend him, [/color][color=#000080]"Woah, watch it!"[/color][color=#000000] The Ponyta was panicking and started to spit Embers.[/color][color=#000080] "Hey, Fade Away, watch those, don't get burnt! Water Gun!"[/color][color=#000000] Fade Away was already burnt. His voice was shaky from the cold. The Ponyta dodged and followed up with a Stomp, she then quickly left in fear of something. Something... What was it that was causing the Pokémon to go berserk?

Without any moment to notice his surroundings he seen a flash, a lightning bolt. He was shocked, [/color][color=#000080]"Raikou..."[/color][color=#000000] He figured it out pretty quick, which was a surprise, [/color][color=#000080]"Come back, Fade Away."[/color][color=#000000] The Pokéball flashed and Wartortle went back in the Pokéball.
Cael could here some people talking, he returned his Magcargo. The voices were faint, [/color][color=#696969]"Let's ... th.. Pokémon out .. ...."[/color][color=#000000] ([i].'s - Words/letters that Cael couldn't hear[/i]) Another started stated to talk, [/color][color=#696969]"Hurry the f*** up, then!"[/color][color=#000000] The second was louder, Cael started becoming slightly curious.

He tip-toed over to where the people were, there was two. The men were in heavy snow suits, but they appeared to look like knights and there was a bulldozer to the side, [/color][color=#000080][i]That's what the roaring was then...[/i][/color][color=#000000] He coughed, it was loud. The two men noticed and shouted, [/color][color=#696969]"Hey get 'em, we can't have any people noticing!"[/color][color=#000000] Cael walked backwards and tripped, his anxiety went through the roof. He gulped, he only had three Pokemon left and 1 had a burn and he ran out of Burn Heals. He swallowed any fear, his voice was slightly shaky but he tried to swallow that as well.[/color]
[color=#000080]"W-wanna go? You're [b]easy[/b] ... you're a bunch of [b]t-tools[/b]!"[/color][color=#000000] He covered his mouth, he was caught up in the moment and started to 'chirp' them.[/color]
[color=#696969]"What did you say, you little brat!?"[/color][color=#000000] One stepped up and grabbed his throat, Pansear started to spit fire. It hit the face and the face and he grabbed his face whilst letting go of Cael, [/color][color=#696969]" ... little b****. That's Unova Pokémon for you..."[/color][color=#000000] He bit down on is own teeth and sent out a Zebra-like Pokémon, [/color][color=#696969]"Get him, Zebstrika!" [/color] [/spoiler]

I have made a post that I hope will increase my character's effect on the RP without requiring me to post as often as everyone else. My character accidentally becomes the source of a vicious attack piece against the Moon dorm when the news club he makes video for decided to stir up controversy. I have made it vague enough for other RPers to take some liberties with so that they can be appropriately outraged with it and Jay. I hope to have my character become a scapegoat for manipulative journalism.

From what I see from the coincidental assignment by the the RPers, the Sun dorm is the rich kid dorm and the Moon dorm is the plebian dorm. My character had to be rich to get all of the surgery to survive the Team Rocket attack, Brighton has the appearance of wealth with all the conditioners he has to use and fancy clothes he has to wear. Cam can afford to train with a monk or whatever. This is just my observations without reading any character bios or extra fanfics.

yeah So about Brighton here is some backstory it doesn't explain his beauty at all but...well you can see for yourself..if you dare lol

[spoiler: Beautifully Secret Origins] Brighton is rich technically because his Mother and Father are both high ranking members of teams Aqua and Rocket respectively. This was going to introduced later as a bonding exercise for his roommate but yeah, he technically has money. The part time job is for the experience of beautification and extra spending money to go towards TMs [/spoiler]

Archived