Pokémon Academy: The Original Remade [OOC][PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm thinking Brighton should have a pompous exit laugh...can't do it front of faculty though lol

Intrigued I am by the possibilities.

[quote name='TAGM3' timestamp='1345296834' post='6010001']
@Aersirson: Would t be alright if he fought a Raikou, not like save the world or anything though.
[/quote]

That would be epic if everyone had a destined rival legendary/epic pokemon to battle in the future. Sorry swagga-jacked your idea there but I is reading Toriko so yeah lol

[quote name='Beginning446' timestamp='1345296981' post='6010002']
That would be epic if everyone had a destined rival legendary/epic pokemon to battle in the future. Sorry swagga-jacked your idea there but I is reading Toriko so yeah lol
[/quote]

Aha, we could have some legendary attack the school xD

Da frick did I miss!?!?!
*Sigh* I'm on nearly constantly, and as soon as I leave something goes out of Control. I WANT TO USE BAD-ASS LAPRAS!!!

And I'm really getting annoyed at Brighton. I HAZ MORAL VICTORY. ¬_¬ Not that Michael cares. But I do. >.<
Does he have a Hero Syndrome or something? Because he seems almost happy that the Gyarados commotion happened, just so he could appear heroic.

[quote name='DaWeirdGuy' timestamp='1345302255' post='6010041']
Da frick did I miss!?!?!
*Sigh* I'm on nearly constantly, and as soon as I leave something goes out of Control. I WANT TO USE BAD-ASS LAPRAS!!!

And I'm really getting annoyed at Brighton. I HAZ MORAL VICTORY. ¬_¬ Not that Michael cares. But I do. >.<
Does he have a Hero Syndrome or something? Because he seems almost happy that the Gyarados commotion happened, just so he could appear heroic.
[/quote]

1) Doesn't Lapras have a healing move of some kind that could probably be beneficial right now
2) haha moral victories...*looks at scoreboard* sorry there is no space for moral victories
3) Good question? I have to think about how will I stretch his malignant narcissism. Though the hero complex is him capitalizing on this situation can't really see it happening again.
4) WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME RIOLU WAS TAKEN?! *off to check wiki*

Doesn't have a healing move on others, but I could use Safeguard to a similar effect. To stabalize her, rather than allow her to get worse.
And Sing can help calm the situation.

But I need you lot to stop posting for a sec so I dont keep having to stop halfway through and read your comments. ¬_¬ Have patience please.

Yeah, I just read your last post.

This is what I mean! Ruining my Ideas as I'm writing them. ¬_¬ Never mind, I'll use sing in a different way.

Flaafy could be a good pokémon for Brighton, btw. Or Feebas, aiming for a Milotic. That could be his achievement by the end of the year, gain the most beautiful pokémon in Pokéhistory. Skitty for Delcatty is an option too. All are nice looking pokémon, and dont go against the Sun's thing.

Archived