Legend Blood [Finished/PG-13/OOC] *remake*

Merci

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Ketodama' timestamp='1346617341' post='6018003']
Just saying, Iron Dragon should somehow end up in Sa'Lien's lab. Maybe not in this RP but that's a point in his own plot that needs to happen. You know, give him some insight onto who he really is.
[/quote]

It's all fine. You'll probably get the chance in this RP since the ending comes shortly after the full moon. Just look at the map and place Sa'Lien's lab somewhere.

I've got a large writer's block when it comes to this at the moment. Mind if I take a slight Hiatus from this for a bit (at least with feredir), and rejoin when needed again? We can basically just timeskip the magic lessons and such; also giving you much more creativity with the powers? I'll still post as Adrian when it comes to it though.

For all you humans, yes, now's the time to make ministories and miniplots. Try to generate as much as possible, alright? So the ending at the castle can be more climactic ^_^ Feel free to make up as many vampire NPCs as you want, though don't go too far with them if you're not gonna create another app.

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1347793167' post='6026089']
Once again, Shanna and Kaname split up. This is pretty much the event where Shanna has to decide what it is she's fighting for and whatnot.
[/quote]

Opportunity for a subplot with vampire!John? ^_^

Archived