Legend Blood [Finished/PG-13/OOC] *remake*

Merci

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Beginning446' timestamp='1347816134' post='6026198']
I've made no mention of Clarice and her troops being inside the castle why are other people doing that for me?
[/quote]

Um... well look at it this way.

The whole purpose of the tunnel was to get from the camp to the castle undetected, right? Therefore, since you entered the tunnel through the camp (or rather, the closest place [i]to[/i] it), and you [i]clearly[/i] stated that you exited the tunnel, you [i]should[/i] be at the castle's secret entrance.

Unless of course you were backtracking.

EDIT: Still waiting for Clear to fix her cock-up.

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1347841132' post='6026384']

The whole purpose of the tunnel was to get from the camp to the castle undetected, right? Therefore, since you entered the tunnel through the camp (or rather, the closest place [i]to[/i] it), and you [i]clearly[/i] stated that you exited the tunnel, you [i]should[/i] be at the castle's secret entrance.

[/quote]

Wrong tunnel Stalfos. Wrong tunnel.

The one that leads straight into the castle is on the other side of Nuevida. This one opens up into a warehouse in Nuevida but not the castle.

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1347841132' post='6026384']

[/quote]
Ummm... how I went into Kaname's laboratory like 3 posts of mine ago. also I was under the impression only 1 of the doors to Kaname's lab was laced with silver.

Vampires don't drink blood ._. I mean, they can, but it's just like a kind of alcoholic beverage to them, with the only difference being that one doesn't have to mix it with other stuff to make it tastier...though that IS an option. Vampires drinking blood is like humans drinking beer. Except of course, blood comes from living things. And yes, they eat, they're not immortal~ their preferences may be different to that of an ordinary human's, but that's for you guys to decide and make up.

[quote][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]What do you expect, with so many people writing there are bound to be plot holes that are too far along to be fixed. [/quote][/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Impossible ;) the story's been left ambiguous enough for people to make up their own plotpoints. If a user creates a lightsaber-wielding vampire, then I'll probably just let him in anyway. ^_^[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='Merciful Idiot' timestamp='1347882236' post='6026573']
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)] If a user creates a lightsaber-wielding vampire[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]lightsaber-wielding vampire[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]lightsaber[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

Hmmmm...

No, not unless we are all gonna get like epic powers because of the power of the Force bull s***.

[quote name='DaWeirdGuy' timestamp='1347826602' post='6026274']
You kidding? It's gonna be Feredir and Alsa who are the last minute heroes.
And nobodies as powerful as Alnaer, remember that. Alnaer's the strongest person.

Glan can have Adrian if you want? He can escape and meet Adrian who's on a killing streak and they can have an epic battle.
[/quote]

But that is a plot hole in Glan's story, because unless he actually kills the king then he will never be satisfied... Oh wait I got it the king can be almost dead, ya know like bleeding out excessively and only has the slimmest of chances to survive and then Glan walks in and finishes him off. That saves the best fight scene for the epic final showdown and Glan will still finish his plot device.

[quote name='DaWeirdGuy' timestamp='1347908187' post='6026729']
To be honest I think Alsa would be better off as the one to kill him. It'd make for a better story. The boy becoming a man.
Besides, making Glan be unsatisified could be good for the next RP. Make him slowly turn darker and more evil.
[/quote]

Hmm, good point, perhaps he becomes more twisted and vicious as time goes on.

Archived