Legend Blood [Finished/PG-13/OOC] *remake*

Merci

I dont really know much of how to reply. All the escapees are doing is running.
And I've got no clue on what I could write with Adrian, other than being terrified as Elnaer rushed past.

I think the escapees are waiting for you, as Alsa, to direct them to freedom and lead us to the Human Camp. And Feredir's missing his bow (I guess he'll get it back during the invasion.)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='DaWeirdGuy' timestamp='1346161390' post='6014555']
I think the escapees are waiting for you, as Alsa, to direct them to freedom and lead us to the Human Camp. And Feredir's missing his bow (I guess he'll get it back during the invasion.)
[/quote]

Or he could just, you know, grow a new one by singing to the trees or whatever the hell Elves do to make their things without killing plants.

No, his bow is special. It wasn't made by him, and is a family heirloom, enchanted and pretty much a perfect bow. He could make another bow that worked for him, which he probably will do for the main battle, but it wont be as good.

Also, the arrows are pretty much indestrucible, and I think both the Bow and the arrows will be unaffected by most magick.

[quote]
And I've got no clue on what I could write with Adrian, other than being terrified as Elnaer rushed past.[/quote]

Whatever happened to 'Adrian is more ruthless than Elnaer'? :P

Posted. So the escapees walked right into a trap. Well, be creative and try to defeat them somehow.

I'll probably include the start of Nuevida's infiltration in my next post.

More ruthless, not more terrifying. After all, Elnaer has to act all noble, does he not?
If Adrian was more terrifying or more powerful than Elnaer he would've taken over by now. Adrian is worse for messing with the minds of his opponents and doing unspeakable things.

And Feredir's gonna be useless in this. He used up most of his magick! >.<
I'm gonna wait until someone else posts in the tunnels before I do. I want something else to work off of. I haven't done a single paragraph IC post on any RP for ages, I'm not stopping now. XP

[quote name='Otaku-sama' timestamp='1346256386' post='6015378']
Posted. Raven's at a spring bathing, so whoever wants to stumble upon her can do so. Hurray for peeping lol.
[/quote]

[s].......Um, my guy is killing a bad vampire in random forest, so unless she is in that forest, I don't think that is going to happen.[/s]

[size=4]Okay well Glân and Raven have just met, damn this world for being so small.[/size]

Dammit. Feredir's gonna need some time to recuperate though!
Tell you what, I'm probably gonna be less active than usual from now anyway, school starting an all. I'll have him send the other lot on ahead and he can go hide in a forest somewhere. Then we can have him come into the battle half way through and do some epic, probably OPed, Uber Magic.
I was wanting Feredir to take Alsa aside and possibly teach him some magic and such. Make him a student. But I would guess you want Alsa at the Human Camp?

Archived