Legend Blood [Finished/PG-13/OOC] *remake*

Merci

[quote name='Merciful Idiot' timestamp='1345946093' post='6012927']
Um, Mira is the surname. Von is just um...well, von. Hence X [i][u]v[/u]on[/i] [b]M[/b]ira ^_^
[/quote]

I know that is how I wrote it, I just wrote it the other way for the OOC.

This is Supposed to be In Cuneiform but it won’t stay that way outside of Microsoft Word.

I am a little upset, I wanted to write in Cuneiform on the form, however when I posted it in Cuneiform it just changed it back to American English..... DAMN IT!

I do not want to clog the form with my guy's meandering adventure but since he is solo is it okay to post more often, until I meet RP characters?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1345987814' post='6013179']
Now I'm in a dilemma. Do I have Shanna take advantage of the fact that Clarice is gone and trap Lyon in a [b]ball of water[/b], or do I have Shanna take advantage of the fact that Clarice is gone and actually make some form of escape? I'm inclined to do the former, but I'm not sure how that's going to work =/
[/quote]

Trap the water bender in a ball of water? While he is shooting solidified water? Though I don't really understand he he isn't a prime sniping target at that high up with no natural covering.

In all honesty, I've completely lost track as to WTF has happened in the last two pages. Someone please summarize the multiple events going on simultaneously? The only thing I'm getting is that the elf is demanding freedom, and someone, possibly human, has entered the camp and is talking with John. Anything I'm missing?

I'm only asking this because I have a serious headache right now and it'll only get worse if someone becomes a smartass and tells me to just read the damn thread and stop being lazy. >:(

Kanade and Shanna came to the camp, John and Clarise met with Shanna while Lyon went and talked to Kaname, then Kaname disappeared, John and Clarise went to deal with the new lady who walked into the camp and Lyon is talking to Shanna. I'm not sure what is happening with the prisoners except they are trying to escape.

[quote name='Simdoggy' timestamp='1346017844' post='6013563']
Kana[b]m[/b]e and Shanna came to the camp, John and Clarise met with Shanna while Lyon went and talked to Kaname, then Kaname disappeared, John and Clarise went to deal with the new lady who walked into the camp and Lyon is talking to Shanna.
[/quote]

Update on that; Shanna left, but not before spitting out how John was right not to trust Lyon.

Archived