Legend Blood [Finished/PG-13/OOC] *remake*

Merci

Wow, way to beat Ed into a bloody pulp, but I digress, if get to do the same to Adrian. This is supposed to be a death match. But lets leave most Ed's personality out of this since once he is in a fight, he doesn't give a complete and utter sh*t what happens, as long as its enjoyable for him. And it looks like he's gonna have to reveal his black dragon technique a little early. I also love the part about Ed's blood, gives me ideas. I'll post in a couple when I get from shopping with mt dad.

And DWG, call me whatever you want. My names are just for my own entertainment.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Merciful Idiot' timestamp='1356570368' post='6102937']
Obviously. There's magic, there's humans, all the material for incorporating your witches.
But we're kinda already at the finale now, so :/
[/quote]

Sorry for not being specific, don't worry I was asking more towards the upcoming sequel?

[quote name='Shotaro Ishinomori' timestamp='1356551664' post='6102632']
I'll post in a couple when I get from shopping with mt dad.
[/quote]
[quote name='DaWeirdGuy' timestamp='1357075812' post='6108384']
Will do in a bit.
[/quote]
[quote name='Ketodama' timestamp='1357095943' post='6108732']
I'll get my post out.
[/quote]
[u][i][b][size=6][color=white]ALL OF MY FEELS[/size][/b][/i][/u][/color]
Well, uh. I understand this is a stop-and-go RP...and not to scold you or anything, but that kind of attitude is seriously gonna be the downfall of this RP right when it's at its climax. This should've been over weeks ago, but it's already January >.<

I'm seriously sorry about that. I really am. But, well, y'know, life and stuff. It was Christmas after all.

But yeah, I'm working on the post right now. I just have to force myself to write something. And get words down. Even if they dont sound too good.

Oh, and what language should I/we base Elven off of? Because Tolkein's Elvish cant really match these situations, and the language that i had tried to use (Irish, cos of the gaelic stuff) doesn't really suit.

[quote name='Merciful Idiot' timestamp='1357178171' post='6109673']
Obscure gibberish that sounds good to the ear, and so perfectly-pronounced by an elven tongue that no human could possibly have the heart to translate it into the alphabet. ^_^
[/quote]

So I just say random gibberish. Okay.... :D

Actually, I think I'll stick to just describing that he says something, cos it sounds better.

You know what, I had some intentions on how my character would be portrayed in Moon. I would first post my app here, and then post it in the sequel for when he's at the age that he is. I have some thoughts about having my character be introduced as a little child at the climactic post, if that's okay with you.

I'll explain it further if you want if this doesn't make sense to you.

You know, I must ponder why on earth Adrian and Ed (and even Clarice) don't care about the extinction-of-all-life eldritch abomination in the sky xD

I guess they're all just short-range battle maniacs who don't care about the fate of the world, only a good battle~

Well, Adrian's on Elnaer's side; extremely loyal and all that. So I would presume he'd stay to distract the other two, keep them from interfering. And what you said about battle maniacs; they all seem more preoccupied with a good fight to the end of the world. The Abomination in the sky doesn't wield a sword.

[quote name='Merciful Idiot' timestamp='1357204129' post='6109976']
Time for the last major plot twist of Legend Blood! [size=2]Uh, you're okay with this, right, Ketodama?[/size]
[/quote]

Single question which requires introduction. Alexi was working on the project alone, Azami could very well have known about it and maybe seen the schematics he'd worked on to draw some conclusions but as far as the ways in which it could work but one needs an in-depth understanding not just of Science but also of Magic in order to create this. Not just any magic either, Elven Magic. Alexi, being the foremost expert on the subject with the exception being Feredir, would be literally the only person capable of making something like this. And that's not even beginning to talk about how Alexi's lab is the only location currently with the necessary equipment to produce it. Now, that I'm done with my rant, how did Azami manage even pulling off a low-grade imitation of it?

All that aside, I do like the idea.

Archived