Legend Blood [Finished/PG-13/OOC] *remake*

Merci

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy sh*t, a lot has happened in the time I was asleep. Gonna need a bit to catch up.

[quote] I'm really having a hard time dealing with this dragon thing and finding a non-hax way of dealing with it. lol [/quote]

The dragon kind of borderline hax, so use a hax to destroy it. I personally haven't figured out a way to destroy it either.

Also, Feredir's damage cost precedes him. First he rips apart the most collective library in all of Lath just to distract Lord Elnaer, and second he smashes all the stone statues into some eldritch abomination. Granted, his actions are noble, but these things don't come cheaply >.>" that's centuries worth of books and artifacts, you know.

Oh well. He's going to have to work hard to pay of all that damage he caused.

[quote name='Merciful Idiot' timestamp='1357547940' post='6114002']
Also, Feredir's damage cost precedes him. First he rips apart the most collective library in all of Lath just to distract Lord Elnaer, and second he smashes all the stone statues into some eldritch abomination. Granted, his actions are noble, but these things don't come cheaply >.>" that's centuries worth of books and artifacts, you know.

Oh well. He's going to have to work hard to pay of all that damage he caused.
[/quote]

Sorry '>.> It's for a noble reason, and I did say he was more willing to damage man-made items compared to natural things. But yeah, he'll repair what he can; at least with the statues. He probably could've helped with the books, but Elnaer went and blew them all up >.> and I have a feeling he'll do the same with the statues.

The moon is four times larger than our own moon. How anyone expects to destroy that is anyone's guess. Maybe someone should try and follow C4's idea of manipulating the weather and blocking out the moonlight (if clouds are made of water vapor, then maybe Lyon could have some use?).

Or I can just end this right here...but that might be a little too anticlimactic. I'll wait a little longer for you guys to try other things.

[quote name='Ketodama' timestamp='1357703399' post='6115842']
I find myself incredibly upset that it didn't work. HOW THE HELL ELSE ARE WE SUPPOSED TO KILL THIS THING? ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT SOMETHING AS INSUBSTANTIAL AS CLOUDS IS GOING TO DO WHAT A SIGIL DESIGNED TO BE THE ABSOLUTE END OF THE ENTIRE ENTITY THAT IS ELNHERJAR COULDN'T?
[/quote]

Allow me to explain.

Think of Elnherjar as number A and the sigil as number X. Now A = -X, so when the two are put together, X is naturally destroyed to a complete ZERO. [i]However[/i], at the same time, A is continually growing by +1s from the moonlights, so while X is subtracting itself by the determined A, it is still growing [i]in the middle of being obliterated[/i], and thus when the counter reaches zero, the +1s make it NOT zero - and because it isn't zero and is still existing, it can grow back. You understand? Well, I'm assuming the sigil operates in a similar manner to Shiki's Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, wherein the cut object's very existence dissolves.

By cutting off the +1s (or even substantially decreasing it with clouds), you can get rid of the very problem proposed. It's [url=tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BoringButPractical]Boring But Practical[/url] compared to your [url=tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AwesomeButImpractical]Awesome Yet Impractical.[/url] ^_^"

It's a shame, really, because this sigil would work so much better on all the other final bosses. It's just Alexi's bad luck.

And to be honest, I did kind of want to end the Elnherjar battle here, but it did seem kind of anticlimactic to end it right there, especially seeing as though everyone else was still up and running and confident and brimming with ideas of their own. We'll continue on for a bit more before letting that tree finally die for real.

[quote name='Ketodama' timestamp='1357722956' post='6116048']
Merciful if you make us kill Elnherjar in some terribly boring way...I don't rightly know what I'll do.
[/quote]

Elnherjar will never be downed by terribly boring ways. Trust me, I know you're upset, but I know what I'm doing. At the very least, Elnherjar's death will require a fanfic chapter-like post all on its own.

Oh, look at that. It's being braver and more independent now, look at that cute little ring of dangerous silver leaves encircling it. Isn't that lovely?

[url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/288558-legend-blood-acceptingstartedpg-13ic-remake/page__st__260#entry6071831"]Also, for those who might've missed it but want to read it anyway, these were Lord Elnaer's last thoughts of sanity.[/url]

[quote name='Double C4' timestamp='1357740262' post='6116134']
So, the cloud idea has been dropped? :/ I'm honestly confused if any of you are talking about if you used the idea at all, cause I don't see anything of the sort in any of the posts. But it might just be me cause I skimmed the posts mostly.
[/quote]

They did it and it worked? You know that right lol

[quote name='Simdoggy' timestamp='1357743031' post='6116163']
I used the cloud idea, the second half of my last post basically shows what Lyon did in accordance to that, and that was the cause of the trees new transformation of sorts with the leaves around it.
[/quote]

So, it backfired in a sense?

Archived