Legend Blood [Finished/PG-13/OOC] *remake*

Merci

>.> I'm pretty sure I brought up the cloud idea before; saying that Feredir could probably help with it. But I was ignored then.

[s]But I reckon Feredir can still add something to it. Since he's slowly losing his stone army and his arrows will not touch the tree anymore [/s](thought they do have a point; of course no arrow is going to effect this guy, but it'll do something if needed. If it weren't, he'd just summoned the arrows back),[s] I'll possibly get Feredir to help with the clouds.[/s]

Too over-powered; doing all of these stuff in quick sucession. He may be an elf, but it might be going a bit over board. I still have an Idea setting up, but we'll need to see if it's needed.
For now, you could always have Alsa project energy into the clouds to create a thunderstorm, merciful.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Ketodama' timestamp='1357766847' post='6116482']
Edit: I also had an idea. What if Alexi got trapped inside of the new mini elnherjar when it grew back?
[/quote]

He is? [i][b]Excellent.[/b][/i] He should find himself within a reality marble consisting of an endless silver forest, all alone.

@Well, it didn't backfire, it just made Elnherjar more determined, so it's starting to utilize its own powers in a more creative way. On the bright side, it isn't raining silver leaves anymore, so everyone on the ground is now safe...assuming they haven't already been killed.

@DaWeirdGUy: Wait, I don't know much about science, but does that actually work?

Pumping energy into clouds, said energy is converted into kinetic energy, causing friction between water molecules, summoning lightning. I dont know much about pumping pure energy in high concentrations straight into a cloud works - probably not - but I know that a similar thing can be done with fire (put loads of fire or high temperatures into the air and storm clouds will gather and you will get lightning.)

I think it'd probably be more realistic is Alsa somehow found his way up to the cloud and pump smaller concentrations of energy in to start the process, but meh. I would think that just shooting the clouds would be more likely to disperse them, but getting closer and stuff with weaker energy might work.

I dont know though, really. My area of expertise isn't weather, it's space & particles (either the extremely big or the extremely small). But I'm sure it doesn't matter too much for this RP.

Alsa has no idea how to pump energy yet, since he's still too inexperienced for that (one day of training only grants him so much, right now all he can do is fire energy beams that'll just disperse them). Niasa might be able to though...wait, she just fell into a coma, so no.

I'm not sure if someone else could manage it without just ripping a hole in the clouds with the energy, but if all it requires is heating up the water molecules so as friction and kinetic energy are created, Lyon could probably manage that himself, though at that point he would most likely be very drained of energy, so the cloud would have to keep in place on its own without him holding it there after he did so. And from what I know of clouds, it would probably move on without Lyon holding it in place which means you would only have a small window of opportunity to break through the shield then. We also don't know if the lightning would hit the Ehlnerjar at all even if we did manage that, there would be a decent possibility, but with all the other flying targets around the place (Lyon, Tavair, and Luis, plus possibly Alexi, depending on where he ended up) it would be just as likely the lightning would just go for the closest target, which I believe is Lyon at the moment since he's wearing metal as well, which would conduct the lightning to him. It is a possibility, but I'm not sure how well it would work.

Question: How the hell would lightning hurt Elnherjar?

In fact, would it do ANYTHING? Granted, covering the clouds definitely does slow him down, but I think lightning will only anger him if you don't use a sword as a lightning rod, like what Thor did in the Avengers movie. Anyone who knows which scene I'm referring to will get a cookie. :P

[quote name='Double C4' timestamp='1357846989' post='6117401']
Question: How the hell would lightning hurt Elnherjar?

In fact, would it do ANYTHING? Granted, covering the clouds definitely does slow him down, but I think lightning will only anger him if you don't use a sword as a lightning rod, like what Thor did in the Avengers movie. Anyone who knows which scene I'm referring to will get a cookie. :P
[/quote]

That's probably true. Get one of Clarice's giant blades as use it as a lightning rod, maybe.

Archived