Legend Blood [Finished/PG-13/OOC] *remake*

Merci

To be fair, I'm sure Azami could've pulled off something similar with merely a small amount of magic and a deep knowledge of science. From what we've been told, Azami is one of the greatest of scientists, I'm sure she could've done something related to it. Even if it is only a cheap imitation.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always thought Adrian was the reach for the throne type and it was because Elnear was so herp derp powerful that Adrian had respect for the vampire. Wouldn't seeing a giant tree, which to be honest not sure how Adrian would know that's Elnear, just make him loose a little bit of respect for the man.

And they aren't battle maniacs just caught up in the moment of their respective needs to end another's life. Also I want to know how was m Adrian level of insanity, was trying to be more subtle than the screaming she devil that is Clarice lol

[quote name='Ketodama' timestamp='1357294900' post='6110836']
All that aside, I do like the idea.
[/quote]

I had actually planned this from the moment they met. There was a subtle hint to it earlier...wait...lemme go quote it...

[quote name='Merciful Idiot']
[color=magenta]"But I must admit, I'm surprised to see you regained your memories. Your design explicitly implied to me that your memory lobe would be damaged-"[/color] she cut herself off, a frown crossing her face before being replaced by a sly smile once more. She let slip that she had seen his designs, somehow, but it didn't matter now. [color=magenta]"I assume you're on your way to meet the Vampire Lord, to kill him maybe?"[/color][/quote]

Alexi is indeed the foremost expert when it comes to Elven Magic and other elven things in general, but Azami also knows a lot of things (think of her as a [i]Queen of All Trades[/i], not quite an Ace but not as low as a Jack). Hardly much at all, and comparing her current armor to Alexi's is like comparing scrap metal to reinforced titanium. Azami had to improvise a lot of things, but she does possess an incomplete copy of his schematics which has allowed her enough time to analyze it. The only reason she brought the armor here to Nuevida at all was in case Lord Elnaer or someone else tried to kill her, and it's not exactly offensive...yet. Among the many things she can't do is fly.

It'd probably take her like twenty years or something to reach Alexi's current level, and that's assuming he doesn't further improve upon his own armor.

It was supposed to be a reveal meant for Moon, but eh...his comment about 'others' was just too tempting a flag to ignore~

[size=3][b]Username: [/b]Zyrix[/size]

[size=3][b]Name: [/b]Tavair von Mira[/size]

[size=3][b]Gender: [/b]Male[/size]

[size=3][b]Race:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Vampire[/font][/color][/size]

[size=3][b]Age:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]23[/background][/font][/color][/size]

[size=3][b]Appearance:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][/size][font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][color=#5a5a5a][size=3]Tavair is a tall vampire, standing at a mere six foot seven, with a lanky-thin frame and no sort of curve to his body that gives him much of a tooth-pick presence. He wears the curse of the vampiric blood well; his flour complexion is smooth and graceful rather than sickly, and his blood red eyes provide an menacing contrast to his face and thin black hair, swept back as one strand hung over his face. He has a rather distinct atmosphere about him, as if he's someone who feels much uncomfortable in anything that isn't a suit or much of a leather type of attire - which is, of course true. When possible, Tavair wears a traditional charcoal dress suit, complete with a nicely tightened vest instead of a jacket and wears no necktie or bow, and shiny black shoes. From time to time, he switches to leather high top strap Velcros, fitting perfectly with black skinny jeans and a turtleneck with a leather jacket with a scarf tied tight around his neck as the leather jacket his open to the knot of the tie.[/size][/color][/font]
[color=#5A5A5A]Despite lacking any sort of color aside from his seeping, blood, red irises (covered strategically by glasses for most of his interaction with polite company), Tavair has a sort of calm and background type of atmosphere to him. Though he wears only a small sort of smile, you can tell it's modesty - and that alone seems to make him a little happier than the contrary.[/color]
[color=#5A5A5A]Most notably, Tavair wears a dog tag around his neck labelled in latin with the phrase, [/color][i]'Death is the last refugee of failure'. [/i][color=#5A5A5A]Because his family was high non-christian-like, Tavair would carry a Christian Cross in remembrance of the family he once had and wore it upside down. [/color]

[b]Bio:[/b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#5a5a5a][size=3] Tavair was born the first cousin of the high-rank Vampire Lord, Elnaer von Mira, and was praised highly by Elnaer for Tavair to fight on the front line of the battle between the vampires and the humans. But, Tavair disagreed with Elnaer and walked away from the family that raised to be what he was today. Being much of a pacifist, Tavair isn't the type to fight, but only when ordered to or provoked, otherwise, he would not harm a fly. He wondered about the city shadows as nothing but a mere outcast to society, staying within the shallow walls of his royal family mansion on the outside, leaving no trace behind as he know spends his own life by himself. Being born of the royal family, everyone differentiated themselves in magic and the ability to use such magic to their benefit. Tavair was very common with the sword and also injected himself with the T-virus syrum from vampire scientists without them even looking, further enhancing his body much more but with a price to pay: the side effects made the victims of the T-virus syrum go insane and have a natural blood-lust for both human and vampire blood. Most experiments died of that side-effect, taking in too much at one time. It took 9 years to fight the side-effect, losing some of his closest friends and even the love of his life at that. But, he finally overcame the side-effects, and lived on to become a living vampiric weapon. Now, he had a natural lust for vampire and human blood, and will kill all who crossed his path. He lost his pacifist personality, and took on the new personality of a serial killer with a lust for blood and killing. It was the life he chose, and the life he has to live until he dies. [/size][/color][/font]

[size=3][b]Personality: [/b][/size][color=#5A5A5A]Tavair was stoic, calm, and level-headed. Arguably, the most fearsome trait of Tavair is his tremendous intellect. He is well-versed in the history, strategy, tactics of every village in every country, even his own. He also has shown himself to be a very craft and cunning man since the end of the war and growing up. The most noticeable trait is his ability to deceive and manipulate others around them in multiple manners. He also has a great talent for analyzing and observing everything in his presence, allowing him to quickly understand a person's pattern of thinking and better manipulate them. He is also a powerful strategist, capable of formulating well-thought-out plans several steps ahead of others.[/color]
[color=#5A5A5A]He has also shown himself as a powerful and flexible tactician, capable of adjusting seamlessly to any given combat situation, if not plan out events well in advance. He understands the strengths, weaknesses and mannerisms of his enemies and creates strategies to achieve victory.[/color]

[size=3][b]Faction:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Neutral[/font][/color][/size]

[size=3][b]Abilities:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][/size][list]
[*][size=3][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][b]High Intellect: [/b]The most fearsome trait of Tavair is his tremendous intellect. Even though he is lazy, he is also well-versed in strategy.[/font][/size]
[*][size=3][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][b]Master Tactician: [/b]He has shown himself as a powerful and flexible tactician, capable of adjusting seamlessly to any given combat situation, if not plan out events well in advance. He creates strategies to achieve victory, he is also shown highly cautious in battle.[/font][/size]
[*][size=3][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][b]Master Swordsmanship:[/b] He has demonstrated the ability to effortless fight back opponents of high rank and high fighting experience with his own power sealed. He has also demonstrated the ability to perform tremendously powerful and precise strikes, capable of cutting through very sturdy targets. He is also able to easily cut down multiple high rank officials.[/font][/size]
[*][b][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=3]Basic Vampire Abilities[/size][/font][/b]
[/list]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Being Injected with the T-virus disease, Tavair has been seen given Enhanced Body mechanisms further..[/size][/font][/color][list]
[*][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Incredible Speed[/b] - able to cover great distances in short time, performing short dashes of speed faster than the normal human brain could process (causing him to appear to be teleporting)[/size][/font][/color]
[*][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Reflexes[/b] - [/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]heightened physical abilities included being capable of dodging bullets at practically point blank range with minimal effort (including rapidfire or multiple shot weapons)[/size][/font][/color]
[*][b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Agility [/size][/font][/color][/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- [/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]being able to jump great heights[/size][/font][/color]
[*][b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Strength [/size][/font][/color][/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- being able to lift large missiles with one hand and throwing them, lifting an adult human off the ground with one hand effortlessly, thrusting straight through the chest of a person with his fingertips[/size][/font][/color]
[/list]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Am I too late to join in?[/size][/font][/color]

Um, how do I say this...well, you [i]can[/i] still join, but it's already been established that there are only three [i]pureblooded[/i] Mira siblings, which is kinda the consequence for not joining quickly enough. It's a shame, I really like your app, but we're also already at the end, kinda ^^" so unless you're okay with appearing out of nowhere (like a sort of cameo?) to help kill the eldritch abomination that is Lord Elnaer in the sky, and witness the choosing of the next Vampire Lord...

On the bright side, there'll be a sequel called Legend Moon out in about a few weeks :D

Accepted.

The setting is Nuevida. A large tree-in-reverse monster (that used to be Lord Elnaer, now called Elnherjar) has been above the castle for about half an hour now, slowly but surely picking everyone off with razor sharp red leaves, suspended in the air. Apparently, its roots are rooted up to the rays of the moonlight. Right now it's only focusing on humans, but it's starting to aim at other lifeforms as well. Within six hours, all life on Lath will be annihilated, unless that abomination is taken down.

It appeared shortly after a human-vampire rebellion attacked the castle, battling against the royal brigade force. Right now, that battle has been disrupted.

Go, help save the world~!

Can never go wrong with Wesker, my friend. I did? I thought I listed them, I used the same abilities as the ones I used in Enigma City. I just didn't mention the abomination inside. My apologies. It won't happen here.

One question: Is everyone on the moon fighting Elnaer? Or on the rooftop of the mansion fighting him?

[quote name='Ketodama' timestamp='1357466327' post='6112699']
Also, pretty sure there ain't demons on Lath.
[/quote]

WELLLLLLL, there might be. It depends. You know, Otaku-sama's character made a deal with a demons Like I'm saying, there might be. Right now, I'm flip-flopping about it.

That's fine and dandy, but I'm saying there aren't any physically on Lath. And certainly not enough to ever "cut down multiple high ranking demons" and in this setting nothing involving fighting a demon should ever be done "with ease." As I'm understanding it, high-ranking demons are going to be on-par with final boss form one in power.

Edit: Relating to the question about where everyone is:

We're not on the moon, the moon is still well out in space. People are kind of spread out. Alexi (Iron Dragon) and Lyon are physically on the tree trying to tear it apart, Asla is in the ruins of the CASTLE (not mansion) providing magic artillery support, Adrian and Ed are fighting elsewhere in the ruins of the castle, Luis is...somewhere, Clarice is...somewhere, Feredir is helping out the soldiers in the ruined courtyard, the princess is practicaly dead, Azami is helping her...and I think that accounts for everyone.

[quote name='Damiano Tosē' timestamp='1357467223' post='6112714']
I can take that part out, put in humans and vampires instead. I just thought, since humans and vampires, there has to be demons also.
[/quote]

Let me ask what you mean by high-ranking. I'm assuming that you're talking majors, colonels, generals and the like who I am also assuming would be combat bad asses due to having had to work up from an enlisted rank rather than getting their positions because they are wealthy and/or connected. Also my advice, get rid of the phantom powers or explain what they do.

Okay, problems with your post from my perspective.

The average citizen of neuvida wouldn't know enough about magic for there to be rumors circulating about elnaer using the moonlight as a source of mana. The amount of panic that this sudden bloody monstrosity is inflicting upon the city would be sufficient that nobody would bother stopping to talk about it. The only people that know this is elnaer are the ones who were in the throne room itself (the exception to this being Azami) when his transformation first started running out of control, to everyone else it's just a random monstrosity rising from the castle. And you'd be able to see the damned tree from MILES outside of neuvida not to mention from litterally everywhere in the city. Finally, the damned thing IS NOT PLANTED ON THE MOON! IT IS FLOATING IN MID-AIR SEVERAL HUNDRED METERS OFF THE GROUND! Oh one other thing. My character, who can fly, is incapable of reaching the moon. How the bloody hell did you- Forget it. I don't think your app should have been accepted in the first place and, failing that, that Merciful should just have Elnaer eat your character and be done with it.

[quote name='Ketodama' timestamp='1357469171' post='6112730']
Okay, problems with your post from my perspective.

The average citizen of neuvida wouldn't know enough about magic for there to be rumors circulating about elnaer using the moonlight as a source of mana. The amount of panic that this sudden bloody monstrosity is inflicting upon the city would be sufficient that nobody would bother stopping to talk about it. The only people that know this is elnaer are the ones who were in the throne room itself (the exception to this being Azami) when his transformation first started running out of control, to everyone else it's just a random monstrosity rising from the castle. And you'd be able to see the damned tree from MILES outside of neuvida not to mention from litterally everywhere in the city. Finally, the damned thing IS NOT PLANTED ON THE MOON! IT IS FLOATING IN MID-AIR SEVERAL HUNDRED METERS OFF THE GROUND! Oh one other thing. My character, who can fly, is incapable of reaching the moon. How the bloody hell did you- Forget it. I don't think your app should have been accepted in the first place and, failing that, that Merciful should just have Elnaer eat your character and be done with it.
[/quote]

I did not get all of that information Ketodama. Calm down. And I edited my post of the mistakes you mentioned. Cut me some slack. First time being back here and I'm new to this roleplay.

Archived