Legend Blood [Finished/PG-13/OOC] *remake*

Merci

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

C4, if nothing else, you do have NOTEPAD, right? You could use that. Every storage-device with a monitor computer has a Notepad-like program.

And Admiral, glad to hear that~ though how long is it gonna take? You should probably post as soon as possible before C4 manages to finish his own.

WHAT?!? Who said that? No way!

I need new people to join in, and for that I need a new thread to attract new players. The goal is for them to not [s]notice[/s] care about it being a sequel, and rather an RP on its own.

No, no, no, C4 here was just introducing himself. You know, like a cliffhanger. Vision of the future. What's to come.

[b]Edit:[/b] And um. It might take me another few days to prepare the finale. Soooo Admiral can still post his own finale if he makes it in time.

Ah, yes. It's perfectly alright. ^_^ The important thing is that your characters still exist and are just as much a part of Lath as everyone else is.

Now then, TO THE FINALE!!! WOOHOO! nobody can post in IC anymore okay? its gonna locked as soon as I post the last post.

Yeah, um, about that....

It's been [s]CANCELED[/s] delayed to after March, because other real-life stuff has popped up and I'd like to deal with that as soon as possible so it doesn't slow down the upcoming success of Legend Moon. Hopefully, it'll be able to finish just like this one. If not, I'll remake it again, and again, until it does finish. Then I can go on with the PREQUEL of Legend Nature (earthians vs elves), that'll directly connect to the FINALE of Legend Fire.

Yeah, um, about that....

It's been CANCELED delayed to after March, because other real-life stuff has popped up and I'd like to deal with that as soon as possible so it doesn't slow down the upcoming success of Legend Moon. Hopefully, it'll be able to finish just like this one. If not, I'll remake it again, and again, until it does finish. Then I can go on with the PREQUEL of Legend Nature (earthians vs elves), that'll directly connect to the FINALE of Legend Fire.

:angry: Oh hell no...

Well, let's hope it's dealt with swif- *shot* Sorry, no more puns, I promise.

I feel there should be mods handing out awards and accolades to you merciful for actually completing one of these things.

Hahahaha~ that would be cool. But I'm not the first to finish an RP, plus the story structure is pretty simple when you think about it.

Intro -> infiltration -> miniplots -> invasion - > final boss battle -> the end.

It's probably among the few reasons why this RP survived while all the others tend to die, another being because the creators never seriously considered the presence of other RPers nor how they'll fit into the ending. Their minds are too enclosed into their own little worlds when they should be more open-minded about everyone else that joins the RP, and more focused on giving [i]everyone else[/i] their own chance to expand upon the story~ ^_^

Now that I'm done, you can all sit down and wait for the next four weeks to come.

Archived