Legend Blood [Finished/PG-13/OOC] *remake*

Merci

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Patience, C4~ Give Piercer and Shotaro another day or so to post their epilogues~ when they're both done

I'd wait for Magnet too, but apparently he hasn't been active in the past two weeks :/ that sucks, but we all knew this was going to happen, didn't we? Same thing applies for Damiano. I'm honesty not sure if Sapphyre will be willing to post Niasa's epilogue. And Admiral's....probably just too lazy to post his two characters' epilogue. It's a shame, since both (especially Shanna) had a ton of potential.

It was great, and I found the soul gem thing interesting. Another thing I found interesting was the source of Dave's weapon. What is it, what is it~? Is it a remnant of human technology, is it a metal asteroid, oh what is it~? And yeah, I suppose one half of Legend Moon will involve a reunion. But I stated earlier, it wouldn't take place in Nuevida - but the dark city of Noirlune, which due to the small size of Lath and everything being a single Pangea-like continent, shouldn't be too far away. ^_^

After Sapphyre and Piercer post, then C4 posts, I will post the finale epilogue.

It was great, and I found the soul gem thing interesting. Another thing I found interesting was the source of Dave's weapon. What is it, what is it~? Is it a remnant of human technology, is it a metal asteroid, oh what is it~? And yeah, I suppose one half of Legend Moon will involve a reunion. But I stated earlier, it wouldn't take place in Nuevida - but the dark city of Noirlune, which due to the small size of Lath and everything being a single Pangea-like continent, shouldn't be too far away. ^_^

After Sapphyre and Piercer post, then C4 posts, I will post the finale epilogue.

I'm not really sure what it is either. I'll just see how the story develops.

Oh no they will make cameo's but Clarice would be 53 and Adrian would be 66 I think so I can't go around have them super mook killing werewolves as old combatants (well I could but I have more fun in store) 

Well, Alexi's gonna be 182 and he'll still be kickin' ass and disregarding names.  By the way, his bio is gonna be LONG AS ALL COSMOS!

Of course you'd know. You're the one who made Lucas, after all.

I'd just like to point this out - 66 for a vampire is still relatively young. Like, equivalent to 33ish. Ah, poor Adrian, retiring so early on in his career. Elnaer would probably be rolling in his grave laughing out loud...if he had one.

Of course you'd know. You're the one who made Lucas, after all.

I'd just like to point this out - 66 for a vampire is still relatively young. Like, equivalent to 33ish. Ah, poor Adrian, retiring so early on in his career. Elnaer would probably be rolling in his grave laughing out loud...if he had one.

He also has a wife and kids, but I guess why not bring everyone back...so what's that...six characters I would be managing. Sounds like fun. Though to be honest DWG could want to have control of Adrian again.

Archived