Legend Blood [Finished/PG-13/OOC] *remake*

Merci

Good thing I got my post out now then, and I'd like to add an option F to our list. Alexi is inside of the thing, as a projection of his consciousness but still inside of it. As my post in the IC indicates, I believe that from where he is he can find whatever the tree's consciousness is primarily centered around. Were he able to destroy or damage this "core consciousness" it stands to reason that elnherjar would just be a normal tree. Well, as normal as a gravity-altering abomination of magic and science can be anyways.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote='DaWeirdGuy']You could potentially redirect it - alter the flow of gravitons and manipulate the curvature of spacetime - but you cannot 'absorb' gravity. Absorbing gravitons would merely make gravity effect you more; if Elnaer did that, [b]he would merely attract everything to it.[/b][/quote]
[b][i]THAT'S THE ENTIRE POINT.[/i][/b] That's what I was trying to say.

And by the way, you may be thrilled to know that we're all waiting on you. I haven't posted as Elnherjar yet because I'm waiting for Feredir to redirect the lightning.

>.> I really need to get to posting in everything. I'm becoming too nit-picky with myself; I wont post unless I'm sure I can get out 3 or more paragraphs. Which is annoying, as I lack self confidence. Hence why I haven't posted an IC post in any RP for about a week or so >.>

I'll see if I can get to it though. Perhaps not now, but tomorrow maybe.

I'll get to it! >.> Sorry guys, I have been quite busy and stuff. Exams, GF, etc etc. But I wont make excuses, I get that I'm getting in the way of plot progression and stuff. I'll get to posting right now, I should have the entire day free to post and such.

So now writing the post.

~~~~

>.> Well, the post is done.

S'all up to Merciful now, I guess. We've got a lightning bolt that should hit Elnaer, and a sealing spell that should use the lightning bolt for energy to seal away his mana. From my view, the only way Elnaer could avoid this would be to block the lightning bolt somehow, but I dont know how. :/

But Adrian'll never approve of the new order, now would he? o-o I mean, Clarice can tolerate being around Lyon, but Adrian's more...bloodthirsty, overall. He feasts on humans for breakfast, and lunch, and dinner. It's his main power source, and I doubt he'd ever let that go. If anything, he would run away from the new order and go on an eternal human killing spree as a wandering mass murderer or something.

@Piercer: [i]easy.[/i] Just post having Luis protect Alexi's body from Elnherjar's en masse wave.

@C4: Uh, hey. After I post the super-awesome ending, can you give it a few days before you post? After all, we should give the others enough time to write and post their endings too~ (if you're reading this, you should probably work on it; what your character ended up doing for the next twenty years. ^_^)

Yep, Beginning's got a good plan for Adrian and Clarice. xD

Adrian could always become an Exile...? Running around like some being of terror, a horror story to tell children at night. I would like that, but of course, it's beginning's choice now.

This is EXACTLY what I said my goal with Clarice was...I'm just saying we seem to be syncing up on a lot of ideas here. 

Archived