Legend Blood [Finished/PG-13/OOC] *remake*

Merci

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@C4: Uh, hey. After I post the super-awesome ending, can you give it a few days before you post? After all, we should give the others enough time to write and post their endings too~ (if you're reading this, you should probably work on it; what your character ended up doing for the next twenty years. ^_^)

O_O Oh sh*t. I completely forgot about that. However, I'm on my phone right now until I can get a new charger for my laptop, which might be on Wednesday. When that happens, I'll start working on him again, cause i can only do so much with Google Drive on my phone. But rest assured, I WILL get it done. Believe i- *shot* :D

@C4: You know, it's funny because [i]I[/i] never took the name nor did I ever plan on making my username that way (it sounds uncomfortable on my tongue). Frybread kept calling me that, though, and I guess it stuck for you. Wonder where he is. Maybe something happened to that Indian reservation.

@Firebat - yes, I will. But not right now. Just one more week. By February, Legend Moon will be up and running (and hopefully bursting with apps as this one had).

@C4: You know, it's funny because I never took the name nor did I ever plan on making my username that way (it sounds uncomfortable on my tongue). Frybread kept calling me that, though, and I guess it stuck for you. Wonder where he is. Maybe something happened to that Indian reservation.

@Firebat - yes, I will. But not right now. Just one more week. By February, Legend Moon will be up and running (and hopefully bursting with apps as this one had).

Yay ;)

I hate you, Merciful.  I wanted to use Alexi in the sequel, but it seems I can't be allowed to do that. 

What are you talking about? Of course Alexi's going to appear in the sequel. I'm not that cruel, you know. Just go with the flow, and Alexi'll be fished out. One more post and we reach the finale.

Learn to trust me, not my characters~

Haha. It's fine, it's fine. In any case, Alexi himself should be under the same impression that he won't be able to leave, so... By the way, feel free to powerplay in the swordfight if you want. My next post is gonna be Elnherjar's defeat and the finale at last~

I'll...just improvise my post. Considering that how I post it will define as to what he'll remember in Moon, It'll take a bit to think about. I'll also ask if everyone else posted yet. Then, I can make the CLIFFHANGER!! :D

Basically, I have to be the last to post before Merciful finishes it off. So, Merciful will actually be the last one to post, so keep it in mind would y'all? ;)

Now that I've posted, feel free to start and end where you like. You can continue on in the Elnherjar battle, what your character did afterwards, or you could further expand upon Alsa's hospital coma or his coronation. You can continue detailing your character for the next twenty years, or until their death if you don't ever intend them to reappear.

[b]NOW GO![/b]

Archived