Legend Blood [FINISHED, please lock/PG-13/IC] *remake*

Merci

[color=darkred]"HAH! You are no match for me, hybri-"[/color]The Vampire Lord was cut off when a mirror, placed among a set of six neatly hung on the wall, suddenly shattered into pieces. He frowned. [color=darkred]"It appears as though....my cousin Gargamel von Mira is dead. That illusionary lunatic."[/color] He remarked, wondering who could have done such a thing. That cousin of his had been able to cast illusions and simulate a whole village, and that he was dead was somewhat shocking news. But then Elnaer shrugged.

[color=darkred]"I was going to kill him anyway..."[/color] He stated, before turning back to to Glan. [color=darkred]"Now then, allow me to tell you this. Your life is of no concern to me."[/color]

He walked down the steps that led up to his throne, until he was on equal ground with the hybrid, The enchanted bow and arrow was still in his hands, and the grass at their feet was rising further. It took half a brain to figure out that this was due to elven magic, due to Lord Elnaer having trapped a spirit of the forest inside his own room. [color=darkred]"However, for the operation that is yet to occur, your essence is needed for it to be [i]safer,[/i] as I plan on becoming a hybrid myself..."[/color] A wide insane grin appeared on his face. [color=darkred]"Though not with human blood."[/color]

Then he fired the arrow at the ground, and all of a sudden, trees sprouted all over the room, surrounding the two of them and cutting them off from the outside world. Of course, it was just a simple matter to just hack and blow them away, but it would still give him the advantage.

[color=darkred]"Can you imagine? With this bow alone, I have been granted [b]ethereal power!"[/color][/b] Elnaer declared, and prepared another energy arrow to fire at the hybrid with the enchanted bow of an elf. [color=darkred]"The only keys remaining are Kaname's research, the blood of a hybrid, and the full moon...when all conditions are met, I shall gain the power to obliterate humans off the face of Lath. You intend to kill me, eh, you disgusting mongrel? EH?! WELL, GO ON AND TRY, HALFBREED!"[/color]

With that, he fired a second arrow, which turned into a heavy laser midway through, aimed right at the hybrid's arm.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Niasa became bored waiting for Kaname, so she toke her shadow avatar to explore the castle, see what was happening. First she traveled back to her room, remembering the the servant girl she had left there. So her shadow materialized in the room, and she returned to the bathroom, the girl was right were Niasa had left her. Slowly Niasa unrolled the girl from the bed sheet, and tossed the wet bed sheet aside, and began washing the girls hair, and removed the girls clothes so that she could wash the girl clean, once that was done she grabbed a pair of her own clothes and fitted them on to the girl. She braided the girls hair to make it look as if she was an aristocrat, and woke the girl up. Niasa grabbed a bag which she had filled with money, jewelery, what ever she might need to start a life as a vampire aristocrat and handed to the girl. "[color=#4b0082]Leave now, don't come back until Elnear is dead... and if so I maybe dead as well..." [/color]Niasa knew that in the coming invasion she had the very good possibility of death, the girl nodded though and ran out of Niasa's room and out of the castle. Meanwhile Niasa returned to her shadow avatar, and searched for Kaname, he was near a secret entrance way, that Niasa hadn't known existed, hmm..., she approached Kaname [color=#4b0082]"I'm waiting for you, could you hurry up back to your lab please." [/color]With that Niasa settled back into her chair at Kaname's room, and waited.

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#DAA520]"With pleasure..... but not right now. I will not kill you until I know the time is right. When that time comes you will be far more shocked about my power than that which you can never gain. You know your talk of power reminds me of something someone very dear to me once said. Never seek to aim higher than you can obtain, lest you always be wrought with failure. I think I understand now what was meant by that."[/color] [background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Glân sat down on the grass, which he had noticed was getting taller, and waited. The sight of a tree engulfing the two of them was interesting to say the least but nothing worth getting excited over in Glân's opinion. He could see it, the draw back of the string, the charging of the energy, the eventual release of all the stored power. He understood that if the arrow did hit him he would have quite a hard time healing that wound. As the energy arrow flew towards Glân he waited until the last second then made a slight shift in his body weight and posture. This shift caused the energy arrow to miss him by not much more than a hair's worth, giving the illusion that the King just missed.[/background][/size][/font]

Lord Elnaer was slightly surprised that his arrow had been dodged, faltering a bit, but then the maniacal grin returned to his face. [color=darkred]"HA- HAHAHAHA- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO, the hybrid believes his power exceeds that of mine, hm? HALFBREED! At the height of my power, do you know what I will do?"[/color]

He let his face drop into a serious expression, and created a ball of energy in his hands, before firing it at a part of the trees blocking the view of the glass windows. Needless to say, they were completely obliterated, and the window glass was shattered at its intensity. The white ball quickly faded away before it could fly over the city of Nuevida, however. Even so, the moon - almost complete - was now visible to the two of them. He pointed at it.

[b][color=darkred]"I shall crash the moon onto our world."[/color] He told the hybrid.[/b]

Bursting once more into maniacal laughter, he created more arrows of energy - five this time - and fired them at the hybrid simultaneously. His only goal was to take a sample of the hybrid, be it blood, skin, or bone. But still, it was obvious that he was enjoying this form of resistance.

Clarice and her lovely ladies had made it out of the seemingly endless tunnel of boredom and she was finally able to get to the slaughter fest. As she surfaced he blood lust filled the air almost alerting everyone that danger was afoot. Fortunately one of her female bodyguards quickly checked her and Clarice let out a deep sigh of disappointment. All of this not killing vamps was starting to become a tiring activity. Time to think strategy. She took in a deep breath and looked at her female force in the warehouse and came to a realization.

[color=#ff8c00]Wait a minute, sexy vampires, that have human blood! Yes that's it we're a walking underworld goody bag. I know exactly how to get into the castle now.[/color] She watched as John left everyone to fulfill his suicide mission but that didn't matter everything was already in place the only thing she needed to do is get some new clothes for her and her girls. Her smile widened. Time to be wicked.

[color=#EE82EE][i]'Wait... how the hell did you...?'[/i][/color][color=#000000] Shanna signed, trying to ask how Niasa managed to get inside the lab (which need I remind everyone has the door lined with [i]pure silver[/i]!), but didn't even get so much as an answer before the avatar decided to randomly vanish on her. However, now wasn't the time to do much of anything. Footsteps could be heard traversing the tunnel to the secret entrance to the castle, and Shanna started to grow nervous.[/color]

[color=#008080]"Hide somewhere, and keep an eye on that passageway,"[/color][color=#000000] Kaname calmly instructed, [/color][color=#008080]"If anyone tries coming my way, cut them off,"[/color]

[color=#000000]With that, Kaname had left the hallway, just at the right time. Or the [i]wrong[/i] time, depending on whether it was [i]actually[/i] a good idea for vampire-kind if Elnaer were to die. The point [i]was[/i] that a group of vampire-disguised persons had arrived. Shanna had cleverly hid inside a barrel, watching each and every one of those persons. She [i]had[/i] to stop them from following Kaname, and if that meant that she ended up as shark fin soup, then so be it.[/color]

[color=#000000]...[/color]

[color=#000000]Meanwhile, Kaname had gotten away from the castle altogether, completely unharmed by the way, and entered the lab where Niasa was waiting.[/color]

[color=#008080]"I came,"[/color][color=#000000] he informed, [/color][color=#008080]"Although I [i]must[/i] ask of you how you managed to find this place, and furthermore how you managed to get inside. Apparently I had the entrance-way lined with pure silver. I say [i]apparently[/i] [/color][color=#008080]though, because it obviously didn't stop you..."[/color]

[color=#000000]As Kaname finished saying this, he stopped and [i]thought[/i] for a moment. Did this mean that he needed to take [i]further[/i] measures to stop rogue vampires like Lyon from accessing his research, even [i]if[/i] they knew the location of his lab, and just happened to stumble in the area?[/color]

[color=#ee82ee]"Hmm.. You also seem to forget that I'm the Vampire Princess, I believe I'd at least know the inter workings of my own castle," [/color]Niasa smiled innocently, she didn't want to reveal that she had been spying on him at one point or another, curious on what he was up to, [color=#ee82ee]"Let's just say I have a lot of time to go exploring, but you may want to lock the door next time you decide to have a little venture, why is there something you wish to conceal from me?"[/color] Niasa arced an eyebrow, how odd, maybe he was up to something, who goes so far as to line their doors with silver unless they have something to hide? [color=#ee82ee]"Before I get to my original question what are you trying to hide?"[/color]

The second that Iron got himself up into the warehouse, he began digging about to find something which would allow him to cover his distinctive armor. Vampiric appearance or not, that armor had become very well known in very little time and to that effect he needed a cloak or something. As chance would have it, he cracked open a chest and found a set of robes typically worn by the nobility among the vampires that just happened to be large enough to fit over his armor. There was even a set of pouches meant to be worn around a belt, and an accompanying belt to the set. To that end he removed his gauntlets before donning the robes and wrapping the belt around his waist. The gauntlets fit neatly into one pouch while his helmet fit into another, and during this whole process he had not missed a single word of John...Vohn's speech. The Rally point was set, all he needed to do was find the rebels he had run with.

That was not a difficult thing to accomplish, and as he made his way out into the daylight he looked about the street and immediately caught sight of one of the symbols they used to show members where to find their current hideout. These were always scraped out or painted over in at least three days. To that end he began walking in the direction it designated, this specific symbol being one that showed one was quite far from the hideout. It was going ti take him perhaps thirty minutes to follow all of these symbols, and to that end he just filed in along with the foot traffic along the streets. Somehow, he felt perfectly at home amongst them and managed to strike up a few passing conversations about everything from weather to new inventions out and about. He'd gotten to about the half-way point on his path when he began to approach Kaname's lab. Perhaps the scientist would be out and about and perhaps not, either way there was a very real danger of his being recognized right now. Not as Iron Dragon mind you, but as the rumored dead Doctor Sa'Lien. Truth be told, only Elnaer knew for certain that Sa'Lien was "dead" as only he had seen the corpse.

Clarice had a plan but it would require time and set-up. First she needed to find an existing establishment where the guards like to frequently dine, which means she would have to "question" some guards, which means she would have to find guards, John said to keep a low profile till they reached the castle. [color=#ff8c00]DAMN IT JOHN!![/color] she screamed as she went through the details of her ridiculously circuitous plan in her head. [color=#ff8c00]Even when he isn't here he manages to be a killjoy. No matter Butch, Cassidy, Sundance, Kid[/color] the names of her four bodyguards that she bequeathed to them. [color=#ff8c00]Screw John we're going with operation Sexy Coffee, we're going uh...shopping[/color] she said with a giant smile that was clearly hiding her malicious intent. Her females and her squad stealthily left the warehouse and proceeded into the city.

45 minutes later

Two young vampire ladies both appearing to be in there teen years were walking down the street enjoying the night and gossiping to each other.
[color=#800080]OMG girl did you hear? There was a massive prison break earlier and they said that Lord Eleaner had to fight.[/color]
[color=#dda0dd]Ooooh you know I would love to see that vampire throw around some energy. You know he so sexy, I would just love suck his.[/color]...THWACK!!!
Just then the first girl simply watched as her friend fell face first into the stone street with a mace protruding from the back of her head. The girls eyes were in shock and as she was about to scream a savage hulk like woman had already snuck up on her. The little vampire teen was speechless as the hulking vampire woman simply palmed the her face and twisted her neck so she died quickly. The other female soldiers dragged the bodies into an alley, of course making sure they weren't noticed, disrobed the girls and threw their bodies into a nearby sewer.

Clarice came out from the alley dusting off her hands and smiling confidently. [color=#ff8c00]Okay that worked out nicely phase one complete[/color]. As she stood triumphantly in the middle of the stone street her regular female soldiers came outside of the alley wearing clothes of the populace. [color=#ff8c00]Yeah you girls with your regular looking bodies should be enough to get us where we need.[/color] [color=#ff8c00]First let us have a moment of silence for the women who sacrificed themselves to aid here today.[/color] Everyone put there heads down for a second. [color=#ff8c00]Okay now to phase two, we need transport.[/color] Since only the trainees had on common peoples clothes Clarice and her bodyguards were still in armor, which was okay. Clarice didn't take to the fact that she had to hide her afro...so she didn't. She had two of the girls flirt and get men with carriages to come stop by the alley which of course led to a series of successful ambushes. After they secured three horse drawn carriages they took slightly different routes to the castle. Though to on lookers they would just see girls snickering in a carriage ride being driven by hooded men.

Lyon walked out of the warehouse, looking like a typical vampire with a robe covering his body and concealing his armour. The only thing unusual about that setup was the gourd of water he had on his back, outside the robe, that still appeared to be fairly commonplace. His elemental students, all in robes and with armour concealed underneath them, follewed him out, making the whole group look like a group of vampires going about their daily business. His small group quickly split off in a different direction, following him to the house he had owned in the city while part of the mercenaries. The house was small and seemed fairly typical of a vampire dwelling, with crystals acting as lights in the walls and made out of a black metal that seemed just like those around it. Inside was a different matter, most of the walls had been taken out to create a large central area, with several training dummies and weapons on the walls, with a couple of other rooms like a bedroom in the back.

"It's been ages since I've visited here, not since the war started at least. Now, if any of you guys find a weapon in here that you like and can use, feel free to take it and test it out against the training dummies. I have no use for most of them, and they are better quality than the ones all of you would have."

Three of the four, the air, fire and earth elemental users, chose a weapon each, while the water elemental, also the only female in the group, stayed back.

"Do you not want any of them?" Lyon asker her.

"Not really. None of them suit my style." Came the reply.

"Suit yourself." he said, before talking to the whole group. "If everyone's satisfied then, we'll move on."

Assorted nods gave him his answer, so he walked out the door with them following, before turning to relock the house with a special magic seal of his, and walking off. Not really paying much attention to where they were walking, he noticed what appeared to be the vampire who had come to their camp earlier walk inside a building ahead. Bringing his group to a stop, he directed them into a nearby bar, to keep watch over what happened there for now, being as they had plenty of time to spare.

"Dont lower yourself, young prince. Pessimism is never good for magick." Feredir uttered, smiling slightly. He turned his head to the bubbling lake, happily impressed with the work of his new student. While not as impressive as his own orb, it was definitely stronger than he had expected.
"Besides, I am a fully trained and experienced magician, I wouldn't expect you to be near my own level. For someone of your level of training, it is excellent. Much more than I was capable of in my youth." Feredir explained, comforting Alsa. He chuckled and stared at the ground at his feet, watching as the plant slowly erupted from the ground, curling and shaping itself.

"The magick of the clearing helps with the growth. As it should help with your training. Be sure to stay calm here. Perhaps you shall hear it by the time we have finished." Feredir explained, still grinning. "Let us move onto the next lesson...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That damn elf..." Adrian grumbled, skulking round a corner in the castle. The damage was very extensive, and the people doing repairs were working slowly, and had made barely an effect on the destruction. "How on earth did he escape? The king himself chased him!" Adrian wondered, cursing.

He punched a nearby wall as he stopped at a window, the sky now dark. He ignored the dent left in the wall as he moved towards the window, looking out over the city. It was still a beautiful place, despite the darkness that clouded it. He sighed and looked out among the streets, seeing strange sights. They weren't necessarily unique and unusual, but they weren't common.

People crowding around in groups, fleeting shadows of hooded people. Interesting. Raising one eyebrow, he started to move down the stairs, counting the floors until he reached the correct floor, at which point he walked calmly to the door. He smiled and took a deep breath as he exited the mansion doors, moving into the main city. "I wonder if we have some rats. An infestation problem maybe." He muttered, starting to wander around the streets.

[size=3][color=#daa520]"Hmm that would be interesting."[/color] [color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Glân mused. [/background][/font][/color][color=#daa520][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]"Alright go for it, I want to see if you can truely pull off your plan. But you do not get my blood on your terms."[/background][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)] [/background][/font][/color][/size][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Glân[/background][/size][/font][/color][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#5a5a5a][size=3] bent over backwards, making his look as though he was floating in the air with his feet out in front of him. As soon as the arrows had flown over his head he stood back up straight and asked the king a very simple question, one that would be seen as cavalier and bizarre for the situation that he was in. [/size][/color][/font][color=#daa520][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]"Tell me king do you have a jar? Or perhaps a cup? I will gladly give you my blood."[/size][/font][/color][/background][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#5a5a5a][size=3]Glân pulled his sword out of it's sheath ever so slightly. He removed his chain link glove and ran his hand along the lower portion of the blade. This motion caused a large gash to appear on his hand, with that open gash blood flowed freely to the floor.[/size][/color][/font][color=#daa520][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] "Well? This is what you wanted isn't it? Come and get some."[/size][/font][/color][/background][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Glân said in a semi serious semi taunting tone to the Vampire King.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

Operation sexy coffee was underway the girls had acquired transport and now all they need was an eating establishment near the castle coincidentally they found one.As the three carriages made their way in front of this random eatery right next to the big castle the regular dressed female troops took the front door and simply went inside. To the general populace this would just look like a group of girls going for a night on the town.

Inside the eatery was nothing fancy. In fact it looked pretty regular. There a couple of palace guards, some regular peasant folk and even some little children. Unfortunately a large group of sexy vampire ladies does garner some attention. But the girls simply giggled and took up a couple of booths. While going through the motions of the plan a waiter came and took all the girls order and after waiting ten minutes one of the girls had to "go to the bathroom." So she did and she made her to the back of the establishment. Unfortunately one of the lurking guards took this time to corner her in the bathroom.

[color=#0000cd]Umm excuse me this is the ladies'[/color] room she said slightly nervous as she made her way to an elevated window. [color=#ff0000]I know but I thought we could have us a little...talk[/color] the guard replied closing the bathroom door and slowly creeping up on the girl. [color=#000080]I don't think so[/color] as she managed to open the window with a quick jump. The guard thought she was going for an escape but what he didn't know was that as soon as the window opened he died. He stepped back for a second and was trying to breath but he couldn't. He rubbed his neck and much to his surprise there was a blade protruding from it. He turned around only to meet a large pair black breast and he looked up only to see and afro. Those were his last images before he went to ground lifeless.

[color=#ff8c00]Good job No.3[/color] Clarice said seeing as she didn't have enough time to give them proper names. [color=#ff8c00]Hmmm now stay here we need those other guards to think you gettin' down and dirty I'll go clean up the kitchen.[/color] Clarice snickered and opened the door as No.3 bowed and took off the guards armor in the bathroom. Meanwhile Clarice had seemingly vanished and reappeared in the kitchen area. After quickly and silently "dealing with" all of the staff she opened the back door to the place and let in her bodyguards. Infiltration complete. So far her plan was going smoothly but now time to get rid of the customers which was simple enough. She noticed that there were a bunch of prepared dishes ready to go out so Clarice proceeded to cake them all in salt. While the waiting staff, who were only alive to maintain appearances and help clear everyone out, took the food out to be eaten and in quick haste everyone but the remaining guards waiting on their friend left.

The guards were growing nervous as they got up and went to the bathroom to see what was going on. How unfortunate for them that they never fully made it to the bathroom to check and see if there friend was alive. Something "happened" and they weren't alive anymore. As Butch and Cassidy dragged the remaining bodies into the kitchen. No.4 turned off the lights and turned the sign on the door to CLOSED. Clarice was back in the kitchen with her entire squad smiling triumphantly! [color=#ff8c00]Phase three of Operation Sexy Coffee complete![/color]

[color=#daa520]So what are we going to do with all these bodies [/color]Butch asked. Clarice stroked her chin as she delved in thought and looking at all of the bodies of the guards and now useless waiting staff that her bodyguards carried down to the basement. The eatery was small and not much shelving space to store dead bodies but there should be a place to have some kind furnace for cooking meat. She looked around and saw that one of the doors near the bathroom was a actually a stairwell that led down to a basement like place. Well this place had space certainly but Vampires have a good sense of smell. They would be able to smell the inevitable blood flow from the bodies. She scratched her head looking at what to do and then Kid had noticed something very interesting on the side wall. [color=#006400]Hey boss um what about that[/color] she said pointing to the large steel object next to the wall. [color=#ff8c00]Oh that's a thought [/color]Clarice said with gaping eyes.

It was an industrial strength meat grinder. This made sense it was a good way to dispose of the evidence. Feed it to the people. With enough spices and seasonings no one would smell the vampire meat and besides Vampires weren't a cannibalistic folk they wouldn't know what cooked vampire taste like and it would probably be a while before they developed some form of mad cow disease. [color=#ff8c00]Okay this is the run down ladies! Numbers 1 through 5 you all dress up as the waiting staff, Ebony Thunder[/color] (the bodyguards) [color=#ff8c00]prep the "meat," 6 through 10 get ready to start making our new signature dish...meat pies, and I..I will supervise[/color]. She stopped for a moment and everyone nodded. [color=#ff8c00]Now go![/color] Clarice gave shout and like ninjas everyone split into their perspective roles.

Lord Elnaer smiled. [color=darkred]"Why should I?!"[/color] He declared happily.

As soon as the blood of the hybrid hit the grass below their feet, their colors suddenly began to change, as if absorbing the blood. Within that arena of trees that the Vampire Lord had created to battle the hybrid, a small section of the grass below their feet was now the exact same color as Glân's blood. The trees on the other hand, twisted and distorted, bending into spiraling positions as if made of rubber, before snapping and breaking apart all around the duo, revealing the throne room once more. The hybrid's plan at taunting the dark lord had failed.

He expressed a little surprise at how quickly they had actually come to absorb it, but perhaps the hybrid's bragging wasn't all show. The grass certainly reflected the strength he had.

[color=darkred]"I read in a storybook once, predating the war between the humans and vampires, about an elf man and human woman who fell in love."[/color] He said. [color=darkred]"The resultant son from their love was so powerful that he could create clouds and topple mountains, drag islands and bathe in volcanoes. But there was one problem."[/color]

As he went on his story, he didn't stay motionless. While for now the grass containing Glân's blood weren't doing anything, he created more energy arrows and kept firing them at the hybrid three by three, and each time more of his blood contacted with the ground, the grass absorbed them and the redness only grew thicker and thicker, continuing to spread more and more.

He continued on with his story.

--------------------------------------

[color=red]"....The one girl he loved rejected him for being too different from normal people."[/color] Alsa continued, taking a break for now with Feredir.

They had only been together for a short while in that jail, but they were close enough friends. And just because they had escaped didn't meant that the young 'dead' prince would stop storytelling. He had chosen to tell a story about something that may interest the elf.

[color=red]"Distraught, the hybrid flew into the skies of Lath for all to see, and declared [i]'If you shall deny my love, than I shall deny you the moon!'[/i] before setting off further into the air, where no living thing had ever gone before."[/color] He went on. [color=red]"Then, once he reached the moon, he used full power and destroyed it. Satisfied, he returned back to the ground but was horrified. The seas were disappearing, the trees were withering, and no food would grow at the absence of a moon. But most of all, a tiny debris left unchecked from its destruction had fallen back to Lath and crushed the village in which his love had lived in, which was when he finally saw his mistake."[/color]

Alsa moved his hands a bit to create another energy ball of light once the previous one ran out of energy, lighting up the area a bit like a campfire. He sighed a bit. The storybook was one of the first he had read, at a young age, and he hadn't found it in the library again since then as if it had disappeared or been taken away.

[color=red]"To fix everything, he returned to that dark place higher than the skies, and transformed himself into a newer moon. It was different from the original, smaller and slower, but it still fixed all of Lath's problems, and all was well again."[/color] He finished. [color=red]"The debris that had fallen to the ground became Mount Katrina, after his lost love. I've never been there, but I've heard it's dusty and has a different color from ordinary mountains... the story itself is pretty unlikely though."[/color]

----------------------------------------

[color=darkred]"...and that is the origin of this moon."[/color] Elnaer concluded, firing a particularly large energy arrow at his opponent. [color=darkred][i]I sound like that stupid brother of mine...[/i] "Can you imagine such power? No. For even you, strong as you are, do not even come close to the might of that legendary figure. However, it is this exact power that I intend to obtain, and use to destroy the human race. Hahaha.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"[/color]

As he burst into maniacal laughter, he let loose ten simultaneous arrows...made of wood? Each arrow transformed into a tree upon contact, rooting itself in whatever it contacted with. Thus, if any of them hit a living thing...

The guards by now had all run away in complete fear.

While Elnaer was going on a rampage, Asla was busy telling stories, and Clarice was busy doing some unspeakable things to vampires in an eatery, Iron Dragon had now made his way past Kaname's lab and continued following the rebel markings throughout the city. It wasn't going to take him much time to reach the hideout at this time, but with a quick look over his shoulder he noticed a peculiar group of vampires following him. What was peculiar about these vampires was that the lot of them were dressed identically to each other, right down to the creases on their shirts and the style of weapon they carried visibly. He wasn't certain who they were, but what he did know was that whatever was about to happen would be best kept off the streets and to that end he ducked into an Alley

A few moments later, after having reached a point in the alley far back enough that whatever happened there would not be noticed from the streets, the four vampires he had spotted on the street made their way into the alley as well. He was getting ready to defend himself, when suddenly the all dropped onto one knee in front of him. The one at their head, a woman who looked to have had military training and was clearly their leader, was the one to speak.

[color=#b22222]"Doctor Sa'Lien," [/color]She began, her face lifted to look him directly in the face, [color=#b22222]"it's good to see the rumors concerning your death are incorrect. Chief Security Officer Garenson has us under orders to escort you to him." [/color]The female remained on her knee in front of Iron, who was a bit confused for a moment. However, it didn't take him long to work out a way to escape being taken in and questioned.

"Well I'm glad the chief security officer is concerned for my safety," he stated, making an effort to keep his voice as level as he possibly could and his face emotionless, "it would be best if you were to forget this meeting entirely. Lord Elnaer has me operating under orders which exceed his authority, and it is of vital importance that I am neither followed nor interfered with." He stood there, looking down on the woman before him and praying that this would work, all the while keeping his face impassive.

[color=#b22222]"I understand Doctor. You are free to be on your way." [/color]With that the vampiric agents rose to their feet and left the alley. However Iron was no fool, and made his way back out of the alley quickly to continue along his way towards the rebel hideout. He had a feeling that Elnaer was going to be alerted to the alleged presence of Sa'Lien in the city, and that was not good for him. To that end he kept himself moving rather quickly out of the hopes of avoiding another encounter of that sort.

Ed silently trudged through the tunnel, ignoring most everything around him. When he arrived at the warehouse, the only thing he needed and took was a simple cloth sleeve to cover up his katana. He didn't want anyone getting suspicious of what seemed like a odd weapon for a vampire. The rest of his clothes were OK, but the lining might raise some eyebrows. Before leaving, he tightened his headband and stepped out into the world of vampires. Ed preceded towards the castle, wanting to get things done quickly. He got close to the entrance, when he noticed a vampire come out. Upon closer inspection, he realized it was Adrian. Ed smiled to himself when he came to a realization. [i]While John fights[/i] [i]Elnaer[/i], [i]I could fight the King's right hand man[/i]. He walked closer to Adrian and spoke, [color=#800000]"Well, well, well. If it isn't Adrian, the ruthless prison warden. Care for a duel?"[/color]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]It was happening again, that feeling [/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Glân[/background][/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] got when he felt that his life was in danger. It was not a feeling of fear, or regret, not even distress about the prospect of the end of his life. It was more along the lines of anticipation. Suddenly out of no where, the power welled up from inside him. It was small at first but it rapidly grew. In one action [/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Glân's power surged and created a sphere of whitish blue light that went from him, in the center, to the edge of the grass that had absorbed his blood. [color=#FF8C00]"What is this, I have never seen this power before. Perhaps it is some side effect of our healing magic.[/color] [color=#FF8C00]How so?[/color] [color=#8B4513]Well If you look at it the white light seems to be the pure magic of life essence, however there is the slightest hint of blue in it.[/color] [color=#FF8C00]Aaaannnd?[/color] [color=#8B4513]Well if my theroy is correct then that means that we have some how tapped into the energy of our soul. [/color][color=#FF8C00]What? Our soul? But how is that even possible?[/color] [color=#8B4513]I am not sure, perhaps it is due to the opening of the first gate.[/color] [color=#FF8C00]What would happen if the other Gates were released?[/color] [color=#8B4513]I am not sure since it varies from person to person."[/color] Outside of the Sphere the arrows fired at [/background][/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Glân had been absorbed by the Sphere and drained of all their magical energies. Slowly you could see the magical energies gather around the Sphere, as they were being pulled from every possible source.[/background][/font][/size]

Lord Elnaer frowned and stopped laughing as he watched a strange sphere beginning to form, rapidly growing and draining his arrows of energy. He didn't really understand what was going on, but what he did understand was that energy was starting to drain from all around.

[color=darkred]"So this is your power, hybrid?"[/color] He asked, scorning the abomination before him as [i]it[/i] gathered magical energies from all around. [color=darkred]"Then you leave me no choice."[/color]

As the sphere only grew and grew, the Vampire Lord chipped off a piece of the elven bow that he was wielding...and put it into his mouth, swallowing it immediately. As the sphere absorbed magical energies, forests constantly share life energies with each other. If a tree were to ever be selfish, it could steal up all the energy of the rest, but the forest was always a singular entity, thinking as one and concerned about all as one.

But Lord Elnaer did not act as one with the forest around him. Due to swallowing the enchanted bit of wood, he would temporarily be in tune with nature until it was digested and crunched up by his stomach. And like a selfish tree, he began to steal the power and life force of the trees and grass around him in the room which, thanks to the hybrid's blood, was tremendous power, if only temporary. His body was turning into a strange solid brown substance......wood.

One could say that he was drawing power from the spirits of the miniature forest he had somehow grown in a marble room.

[color=darkred]"Whatever power you are drawing from, I know not. But I can destroy you. Do you still wish to continue this little scrabble of ours? For I may just spare you for tonight, due to being such a good sport."[/color]

-----------------------------

"You shall not harm this maiden." A golden knight warned.

The guard hesitated. He didn't know who the vampire before him was, but it was obvious that he was a veteran fighter. A traveling warrior, perhaps, on his way to meet the Vampire Lord? He had seen the perfect opportunity to assault this cute girl wandering all alone, and that's exactly what he had attempted to do before getting the bad luck of having met this warrior.

The vampire girl's shirt was slightly torn. That had been as far as the guard had gone before a blade almost sliced off his head.

[color=maroon]"What's your problem, huh? Huh? This is my business, not yours!"[/color] The guard yelled at him, pissed and sword in hand, though he knew he wouldn't be able to face this person in combat. "Who are you anyway?!"

"Vohn. If you want, I will make an exception for your kind and spare you." The guard clenched his fists. 'Your kind'. That was what pissed him off to his very limits.

[color=maroon]"AS IF YOU'RE ANY DIFFERENT!!!!"[/color]

He charged at the warrior with sword in hand, and swung it. But as he did, 'Vohn' ducked below with little effort and plunged his own sword into the vampire guard's chest before swiftly moving it to slice off his head. In his last moments, he wondered why the warrior had done that. He seemed a little slow, and the technique itself had been very un-vampirelike...

[color=brown]"You...aren't one of us, are you?"[/color] The girl asked him, having come to that conclusion easily.

John, having taken the name 'Vohn' to use while disguised as a vamire, sighed before giving her a stern look. She flinched a bit at this but remained in her position, her left hand covering the tear in her shirt out of modesty. He hadn't really wanted to do this, but a damsel in distress was a damsel in distress, no matter what race they were.

He was also annoyed at the guard. Once his corpse was found or whoever watched over the patrolling guards realized that he wasn't reporting back, security would tighten. He also had little to no doubt that some of the other reckless members of the human force, especially Clarice, would be having their own fair share of killing guards. Even in less than twenty-four hours, people would notice.

"Correct. But if you speak of this incident, then I guess I won't be left with any other choice than to-"

[color=brown]"I understand. Thank you for saving me."[/color]

And with that, the Phoenix turned around and walked further on into the streets of Nuevida alone.

[color=#000000][b]Shanna Keynes[/b][/color]

[color=#000000]Shanna had quickly disposed of the four or so human-disguised vampires that had entered through the secret entrance, before taking the chance to explore further into the castle, still disguised under the barrel. She didn't manage to get far until she had witnessed the battle between Elnaer and a vampire hybrid by the name of Glan, which was starting to heat up. As fascinated as she was of the power displayed by the two, Shanna decided she'd best stay the hell out of the way. After all, she didn't want to be captured by Elnaer the way she got captured by Kaname earlier. That would just seal everyone's fate somehow.[/color]

[color=#000000]But Shanna's eye was on that Glan person. If she could capture him before she [i]herself[/i] was captured, and bring her to Kaname's lab, then the two of them would learn whose side this guy was on, and Kaname could perhaps convert him if necessary, as he did with Shanna earlier. But now the best cause of action for Shanna was to stay hidden and out of the way, and not to allow the greed for information get the better of her.[/color]

[color=#000000][b]Kaname Gedozurai[/b][/color]

[color=#008080]"First of all, you're delusional,"[/color][color=#000000] Kaname retorted in a frustrated tone, [/color][color=#008080]"My lab was [i]never[/i] linked with the castle, or else I wouldn't have had to walk so far to get back here. Secondly, I can't exactly lock the door while I'm working on it at the time you must've slipped in, and finally, if it's worth hiding, it [i]isn't[/i] worth telling a soul about, not even to likes of royalty such as yourself, my dear. Now, since I'm [i]clearly[/i] talking to yet another avatar, I demand to know your true location. I'd rather we meet face to face for once[/color][color=#008080]."[/color]

[color=#000000]Kaname never [i]did[/i] like the revelation of his lab's location to anyone, but better it be Niasa that discovered the location than Lyon or John, or even [i]Elnaer[/i] for that matter.[/color]

[color=#000000]Perhaps it would be wise to relocate, just in case.[/color]

Adrian looked around in the fresh air, rather refreshed at the magick filled atmosphere of Nuevida. It wasn't exactly bright magick - of course not. But Adrian liked this corrupt magick. There was something in his body that it resonated with, though it was better in the moonlight. He had been stood around far too long, and the sun had already risen. He sighed and looked to the sky, before starting to walk, to see if he could find any of these suspicious people. He wouldn't be able to...'play', with anyone else, thanks to the elf's escape.

But he was stopped before he could get very far. A young vampire walked up to him as he started to leave, one that seemed eager to fight, and had even challenged him to a duel. His eyes shadowed, and his voice went gruff as he stated, "Get lost, boy," and moved the youth to the side with ease as he started to walk away.

But something stopped him. This young vamp had merely walked up to him and challenged him. No fear was there, no horror. Just eagerness and bloodlust. Not only did this intrigue and confuse Adrian, but it excited him as well.
"You're new here, aren't you?" Adrian asked, rather rhetorically. "I dare say you've been camping out in the woods for a while." A grin spread across his face as he said this, and his pale purple eyes shone slightly, the purple becoming more intense; almost magickal.

Adrian didn't even need to move to attack. With incredible speed, one of the katana on Adrian's back merely flew out of its sheath, fluidly moving to slice the Vamp in the throat.

[color=#ee82ee]"Well, in that case I'm up in my room, you very perceptive vampire you,"[/color]Niasa teased,[color=#ee82ee]"also Kaname dear before I go I would like to let you know, I don't like to called delusional, it's a very unpleasant term to refer to royalty with,when you get to my room please knock first, under Elnear's oreders I'm insane, and I need to be locked up,"[/color]Niasa's avatar melted until her conciousness was back in her own body, before Kaname came she had better, change though there is no reason to meet guests without looking your best. Niasa frowned as a few particles of dust, floated down from the ceiling, [i]what could be going on[/i] she wondered. Then a piece of the roof collapsed in the corner, startling Niasa and causing her to scream and jump back.

Just as quickly as it has come, the energy sphere vanished, all of it being absorbed back into Glan. [color=#daa520]"Well I suppose this is my que to leave." [/color]While the Lord Elnaer was changing Glan took the chance and ran as fast as he could. [color=#8b4513]"Well we have one choice and one choice only if we want to get out of here alive.[/color] [color=#ff8c00]And that is?[/color] [color=#8b4513]The window.[/color] [color=#ff8c00]What the window, that could kill us! [/color][color=#8b4513]Could being the operative word. [/color][color=#ff8c00]Fine lets go." [/color]Glan ran straight for the window, and when he was close enough, jumped out. On his way down people were shocked to see that someone was falling from the high tower of the throne room. Just before he impacted the ground Glan began to heal his entire body, preparing for the inevitable agony of the sudden stop.

Clarice had just woken up in an inn near the eatery her and her troops had occupied. They managed to "occupy" this place as well and everyone needed the rest with so much "meat" they had to prepare. With her groggy appearance and barely coming out of rim sleep she looked in the mirror and saw a vampire looking back her. Her instincts kicked in as she immediately drew her blade on this sexy looking foe. Of course a second later she realized it was her. [color=#ff8c00]Oh right illusion magic, I do look sexy though[/color]. After she came to her realization that she proceed to touch herself all over the place, making sure there wasn't any abnormalities anywhere after being around vampires for such an extended period of time. By this time she had drank their water and did not follow up with any form of colon cleanse that she normally did when she was on the job. She looked at what clothes the previous occupant left behind after being forced into a new line of work in the food industry, they weren't the absolute worst clothes a girl could ask for but they were so conservative.

The night before was so busy she thought as she was getting dressed and tending to her afro. After the girls had made their new plan they realized they needed a place to sleep, and thanks to the similarities between vampires and humans there was a lot of...waste that had to be cleaned up. Of course the ladies could not stay in a place so foul, and they needed a place to bathe. Unfortunately among the sea of plunder they had they didn't bring money or enough for everyone. Well all 15 women stood outside this one random inn and they had reached the same conclusion. [color=#ff8c00]Murder rage?[/color] said Clarice looking for conformation Murder rage replied the guards nodding their heads. Without notice all 15 women ran into the inn and caused massive amounts of slaughter. Of course they did there best to be stealthy as possible. There wasn't any blades and they systematically went room by room ending life, then wrapping the bodies up and taking them back to the eatery to be "prepped." By the end of the arduously long process its was almost three in the morning. All of the ladies got a much needed rest.

The sun was now up and Clarice was busy looking around. She was unaware of the happenstances with the other members of the rebellion but that was none of her concern. Her plan was going smoothly and from her window she could see No.s 1- 5 spreading the word of the delicious new dish at the eatery. Clarice nonchalantly walked to her new dining establishment and she saw that it was crowded. Of course that makes sense now. A castle that big must have a lot of people to keep it running and it would make sense that morning food establishments would prosper here. She walked in and though she had a giant afro it seems as if no one was paying any attention to her, a bittersweet feeling, everyone was into their morning healthy meat pie. No. 7 was working the front of the room and she nodded as soon as she saw Clarice walk through the door. No one noticed a thing.

Clarice made her way back to the kitchen where 6.8,9, and 10 were busy working and prepping more meat pies. Apparently they were a hot ticket item and everyone loved them. Clarice chuckled at the sight. Continuing her rounds she walked down to the furnace/basement area and there was Ebony Thunder still hard at work deboning the vampire bodies and taking out the bladders and setting them on fire. What a revolting smell. [color=#006400]Hey boss I had an idea [/color]said Butch[color=#006400] what if we made vampire haggis out of these spare parts?[/color] [color=#ff8c00]You know...I'll be honest...sometimes I worry about you Butch. Having said that, great idea we could always use more money and they would help deal with the smell too I think[/color] Clarice replied hesitantly. [color=#ff8c00]We can introduce it on the lunch menu and with to signature dishes that should be enough to get us inside the castle. MWAHAHAHAHA[/color] she followed.[color=#ff8c00] By the way you girls do know what to do with all of the bones we've collected right?[/color] Ebony Thunder nodded in certainty and she turned around and proceeded to sit in the corner of her eatery watching the beast savagely eat themselves. It takes about a week to develop full blown cannibalistic symptoms anyway or so she hoped, she had no idea of the subject matter but everything will be solved within a days time so it doesn't matter.

[color=darkred]"You...get....back....!"[/color]

As soon as the hybrid had fled, Lord Elnaer collapsed to his knees, pain shooting all throughout his body and blood, VAMPIRE blood, dripping out of his mouth, the forest spirit now reacting violently to such a strange outsider. It tasted sour and rotten, and he spat it out. The wood encasing and converting his body hardened for a moment, prompting a scream of writhing pain at the night sky, before finally the wood began to peel off like a second skin, as if he were shedding it. Once it had fully peeled off, his body was revealed to be completely bruised, blood covering his body. This was the consequence of trying to incorporate elven magic into himself. He would've died had the grass not already absorbed the hybrid's blood. This was the very first time he had attempted it, and the results had not been what he expected. The power quickly faded away when the wood shed off, as did the connection with the bloodied grass and twisted trees around him in the throne room.

This was why he needed that scientist, Kaname. Kaname was the only one who could find a solution to this dilemma, the solution to a cross between him and the ancient elves of old, a solution that could possibly be found in the successfully-obtained blood of the escaped Glan...!

With a pained smile, he dragged himself towards the exit of the room, where a fearful yet brave guard helped him to the medical ward. Elnaer stayed, had his wounds healed, and quickly began to recover despite months' worth of injuries that surrounded his body. Even so, he had to stay in the ward until around twelve o'clock, while the throne room with grass and trees growing in marble was left abandoned.

Archived