|_) The Digital Revolution (_|

Mugendramon

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[i]"Digimon Xros Wars: The Young Hunters Who Leapt Through Time[/i] is currently a nominee for the 2012 [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Emmy"]International Emmy[/url] Kids Awards for "Best Animation".

Just read this on the wikia, I swear, if I [i]had[/i] a drink, I would've done a spit take.

Well... how surprising that is actually depends on whether you mean animation as in [i]graphic design[/i] or as in "best cartoon".

If it's the former, it's [i]somewhat[/i] understandable. If it's the latter... indeed, spill drink.

Also isn't is sorta weird that they're hosting the 2012 Emmy Kids Awards in 2013?

• 2 weeks later...

It's not really whether they know Nex or not. It's that the general populace of the place he said he'd get people from is supposed to be relatively competent at descripting areas.

However, it is rather nice that people join just to be part of this. I'll be updating the first post in order to include the newest type of battle, too.

It's not really whether they know Nex or not. It's that the general populace of the place he said he'd get people from is supposed to be relatively competent at descripting areas.

However, it is rather nice that people join just to be part of this. I'll be updating the first post in order to include the newest type of battle, too.

I remember MSPA forums. Can't vouch for their descriptions though. Only thing that I really remember was how crappy their collab/RP section was. It was pitiful, even by our YCM RP standards.

The members were cool though. Tons of interesting and generally nice people. They just didn't know how to write a story.

@Boss: What's this about a new battle style?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived