|_) The Digital Revolution (_|

Mugendramon

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color=#a52a2a]OH HOLY SWORD OF PALADIN MODE![/color]

[color=#a52a2a]HYDRA? YOU GOT THAT SHIRTLESS CLOSET CASE TO REPLACE ME?[/color]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M966V66lLuE&feature=endscreen&NR=1

[color=#a52a2a][img]http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/3590/tek50a4205e747f42808932.png[/img][/color]

[color=#a52a2a]Why in sasparilla would you let your second in command be the dude named "Clockslave"?[/color]

[color=#a52a2a]Ugh, I take ONE trip to the outer edges of eternity and somehow you guys manage to be even MORE hopeless without me then you were already. It's like cutting a nanogram in half, how do you even set the bar so low?[/color]

[color=#a52a2a]But whatever, FINE, since you guys are 23 ticks of the clock from complete destruction as you are right now it looks like I will have to whip you into a semblance of shape. AGAIN.[/color]

[color=#a52a2a]Oh hey Mugen, see you took the blue bastards place.[/color]

[color=#ff8c00]...You look familiar,,,[/color]

[color=#a52a2a]And you, my not actual friend, look like a a******. [/color]

[color=#ff8c00]But... but...[/color]

[img]http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/5107/tek50a42e38397ef9006383.png[/img]
[quote name='GM?'][font=courier new,courier,monospace][color=#808080]Well, uh, this is him. Give a cold as s*** welcome to Y, the old organization's and new Clock Maker. He's going to be much better than Hydra, O clockslave. Unlike most of us, he doesn't even require a partner. He fights by himself.[/color][/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][color=#808080]And yes, the Old Man died a long time ago. It was time someone brought us back together.[/color][/font][/quote]

[quote name='Excalibur-sama' timestamp='1353357900' post='6073532']
You'll have to keep roleplaying. But you're doing a good job so far, as such I'm satisfied.
[/quote]

Well, thank you for that, I'll keep up the good work, [i]GM[/i].

On a completely different note, I have a question...or two. They are as follows:
1) What is a Sepukkumon? Is it like Sakkakumon?
2) Did you delete the entire of the conversation of us on the way to the map?
3) Um, how do we know where we're going if we know can't see the map?
4) Why have you blocked everyone except yourself and me from the current conversation?
And, last but not least, 5) How do we know where to go in this part of the pyramid?

Sorry about asking so many questions. I certainly wasn't planning to, nor am I questioning the way you work, I'd just like to know as much as I can, if that's alright.

[quote name='Thundervlux' timestamp='1353364245' post='6073601']
1) What is a Sepukkumon? Is it like Sakkakumon?
[b]Read Broke. N's report on General Zone. It's in the first post.[/b]
2) Did you delete the entire of the conversation of us on the way to the map?
[b]I blocked all of you out of it. You'll be back to it eventually. But things will be happening behind your back. All of your backs.[/b]
3) Um, how do we know where we're going if we know can't see the map?
[b]There is a map for every area, smartypants. Just move on.[/b]
4) Why have you blocked everyone except yourself and me from the current conversation?
[b]Because, you're the only one in that room right now. Blocked ones are not there.[/b]
And, last but not least, 5) How do we know where to go in this part of the pyramid?
[b]It's straightforward damnit. There is one room to go through. ONE.[/b]

Sorry about asking so many questions. I certainly wasn't planning to, nor am I questioning the way you work, I'd just like to know as much as I can, if that's alright.
[/quote]

There.

[img]http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3273/tek50aac1d371d209939092.png[/img]
[quote name='GM'][font=courier new,courier,monospace][color=#808080]Well, considering you were the one to figure out the secondary riddle, do tell. Was is any difficult? Should I make future riddles any harder/easier to ensure they take more/less effort? I mean, I'm not looking for an imbalanced game, you know.[/color][/font][/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Was it difficult? Well grant it I had a hard time answering it cause I was half asleep and what not...but re-reading it, it seemed a bit easy. Probably just had an off day and was too tired when I answered it. And to make them harder? Well GM, that actually happens to be up to you. My opinion if its gonna be a hard one, make the prize a pretty good one and for one that's easy, make it a normal prize.[/color]

It's... a well-known fact that riddles always seem easier [i]after[/i] solving them. Don't give yourself too much credit.

I guess that works just fine. Next riddle due tomorrow.

As for the battle system. You'll have plenty of time to reflect upon it by, supposedly wednesday, when Y comes around with a new completely interesting hunt.

Archived