|_) The Digital Revolution (_|

Mugendramon

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Cinnamon Star' timestamp='1354063216' post='6079624']
Meh, either I'm terrible at these riddles or missing something out.

And sorryyy for inactivity, is the other hunt still going on?
I'd like to know when the others of us will be able to join again and when I can...talk to Roland and all.
[/quote]

Actually, I think Rolland is pretty ready to come back with you. He's going to go by the name Your Actual Target though, it makes things much easier for him.

ALSO ROXAS I CAN SEE YOU VIEWING THIS. GET MOVING.

[color=#a52a2a]To be fair you were also fighting a champion.[/color]

[color=#A52A2A]Which reminds me yo dickweeds listen up I got tired of all of you taking years to solve a goddamn puzzle so I brought a new tamer.[/color]

[color=#00FFFF]GREETINGS! BLEEP BLOOP! I AM PERSON, PLEASED TO MEET, PLEASED TO MEET.[/color]

[color=#00FFFF]COMMENCE GREETING, WAVING! WAVING![/color]

[color=#A52A2A]Rather an excited fellow isn't he? Either way when you fail to do something in a timely manner, like say a challenge winds up going on forever he is going to solve it. Then if you want the shiny new digimon you'd have to convince him.[/color]

[color=#A52A2A]Also he may be able to give you hints on the riddle he is good with those isn't that right... whatever your name is.[/color]

[color=#00FFFF] BZZT I AM OCTOLAD, HI HI![/color]

[color=#A52A2A]Don't actually care, anyway get along everyone.[/color]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][color=#808080]You and your retarded NPCs, Y. I guess I'll have to update the front board soon enough. Only after the current mission is over. Speaking of which, some people need to get moving. I'm not going to wait around for you lazy fucks forever.[/color][/font]

[quote name='Phantom Roxas' timestamp='1354644813' post='6085071']
B.B. and Thunder have only posted twice and once, respectively. We might as well unblock the convo so they could at least do something.
[/quote]

Roxas, Roxas. Didn't you notice how Broken got out of that one place after I blocked him, and he spoke of weird stuff? That means that because they're blocked in THAT conversation, it doesn't mean they aren't posting SOMEWHERE else, which you can't know the events of.

[quote name='Gender-less Black Blood' timestamp='1355146870' post='6089791']
[b]Oh, so you're doing it like the Vongola guys and putting up pictures?[/b]

By the way, how'd you change the color of the thread? It looks nice.
[/quote]

Well thank you ^^ Did it last year and it got my organization 1st place in the holiday contest!

As for changing the color of the thread...I think you have to buy that.

[img]http://i47.tinypic.com/2zo97gi.gif[/img]

[quote name='GM'][font=courier new,courier,monospace][color=#FF0000]THERE [/color][color=#006400]IS[/color][color=#FF0000] A [/color][color=#006400]NEW[/color][color=#FF0000] MISSION [/color][color=#006400]IN[/color][color=#FF0000] THE [/color][color=#006400]HUNT[/color][color=#FF0000] NOTICEBOARD. [/color][color=#006400]ANY[/color][color=#FF0000] OF [/color][color=#006400]YOU[/color][color=#FF0000] CAN [/color][color=#006400]TAKE[/color][color=#FF0000] IT [/color][color=#006400]UP[/color][color=#FF0000]. REPORT [/color][color=#006400]VIA[/color][color=#FF0000] PM [/color][color=#006400]AS[/color][color=#FF0000] PER [/color][color=#006400]USUAL.[/color][/font][/quote]

Archived