YuGiOh- The Death Cards [IC, PG-13, Started, Always Accepting]

EpicBoss99

Nevier then said [color=#8b4513]"It's Simple for the location, the very place that i know nobody can reach, If Team Death can't reach my Home, nobody can..." [/color]it was when Lance asked about how to work the D-Sword, which Nevier replied [color=#8b4513]"I'm not exactly sure about how to explain how it is, but it's always on and self-sustaining. The only thing you need to know is the Hilt controls, Which you pull apart the hilt, then turn it Once counter-clockwise to turn the RMF on, Turn it Clockwise Once to turn it off, or turn it twice in either Direction to cause parts of the blade to dip for Duel Mode, allowing you to see where the card zones are " [/color]Nevier waited for Lance to finish his burger before they got started heading to her place...

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I see" Lance replied, analyzing the many features as Nevier explained them to him. He took a look at the hilt, studying the powers hidden inside the equipment. The hilt's capabilities were astounding, but he never saw himself using any of them. He was a man of peace. Meanwhile, Alinso's spirit was intrigued about this whole event and didn't trust the D-Sword one bit, knowing it's destructive powers. Once Lance was finished with his observation of the D-Sword, he looked at the girl who had supplied him with such equipment. She didn't do anything, obviously waiting for Lance to do something. It was then, his mediocre powers of observation kicked in, spotting the quarter of his burger. He picked it up and devoured it in one large bite before wiping his mouth. "Okay, I'm ready," he declared.

Nevier Smiled and said [color=#8b4513]"Lets go then..." [/color]to which Yata swung his cape over Nevier and Lance and disappeared into an orb of Darkness, This time, The Teleportation took a little longer for Lance...

Yata Appeared at Nevier's Workplace, a bit Lavish considering it more or less like a Forge, which Yata swung out his cape, Causing both Nevier and Lance to appear, however, Nevier gave another piece of information regarding the D-Sword [color=#8b4513]"The only drawback for the D-sword actually depends on it's looks, Sometimes it's too long to hold in 3 fingers unless you have a very good grip on it and you need to support the other side using your knee. I have a Chair if you need one."[/color]. Nevier cleared the field on her sword and turned the Sword Clockwise Twice, Activating the Duel mode of the D-Sword and turning off the RMF...

"No," Lance replied back to Nevier, "I think I got it." In most cases, it would be assumed that a beginner to a D-Sword would prefer sitting down and resting the blade on their legs, but this was not true for Lance due to two special differences. First, he had held so many different kind of Duel Disks that this way of using hand muscle was nothing new to him. And second, he like to stand up while he dueled. Lance took a second to think about what strategy his opponent would use. Since he knew very little about her, he thought no more of it. He signaled for the woman to start, "go ahead, Nev. I'll let you start off this duel."

Nevier then Giggled as she drew her hand to Start off the Duel after saying [color=#8b4513]"Fine..."[/color], She looked in her hand and smiled, as she declared [color=#8b4513]"I Normal Summon 'Scarlet Pantheon - Vlad', Which Activates her effect!" [/color]Suddenly, A Gothic Girl appeared on the field with her Spear-Staff in hand, Dark Power coursing through her. Ringing in at 1800, the Girl did a Pose as Lance and Nevier could see a White Version of 'Vlad' emerge and dive into Nevier's Deck [color=#8b4513]"Her effect allows me to add any 'Scarlet Pantheon' Monster from my Deck to my hand, but unless you have a Synchro Monster, I cannot Summon it this turn..." [/color]The White Vlad came out of the Deck, Carrying 'Scarlet Pantheon - Ryka' out of the deck before revealing it and placing it into Nevier's Hand. Nevier then Continued [color=#8b4513]"I then Tribute her to Special Summon 'Scarlet Pantheon - Alrus'!" [/color]Which Suddenly, The Gothic girl Sank into a pool of Crimson and out came a Demon that would make an average person need brown pants... until he looked at it's Measly 1200 ATK it rang in [color=#8b4513]"I then Set 2 Backrows... and end my turn"[/color]...

Nevier's LP: 8000
Hand: 2
Monsters: Scarlet Pantheon - Alrus (ATK: 1200)
Backrow: 2 Facedowns

[spoiler='Cards used']
Scarlet Pantheon - Vlad
[DARK/Psychic/4/1800/1000]
When this card is Normal Summoned: You can Add 1 "Scarlet Pantheon" monster from your Deck to your hand. You cannot Summon the monster or a monster with the same name this turn unless your opponent controls a Face-up Synchro Monster.

Scarlet Pantheon - Ryka
[DARK/Fiend/4/1800/500]
You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Scarlet Pantheon" monster except "Scarlet Pantheon - Ryka" from your Deck, Then, If your opponent controls a face-up Continuous Trap Card when you activate this effect, You can Special Summon 1 "Scarlet Pantheon" monster from your hand.

Scarlet Pantheon - Alrus
[DARK/Warrior/6/800/800]
You can Tribute 1 Level 4 or Lower "Scarlet Pantheon" monster to Special Summon this card (From your Hand). This card gains 400 ATK for each "Scarlet Pantheon" monster in your Graveyard. Once per turn, During either player's turn: You can target 1 monster on the field; It is treated as a Tuner monster while face-up on the field and it cannot be used as an Xyz Material Monster.
[/spoiler]

(OOC: Sorry, my little sister was sick. Also, my turn isn't done after this move.)

His opponent seemed to be starting with a bang. It was only fair that Lance repay her with his great looking first hand. "Draw!" he declared, grabbing the next card off his deck. The D-Sword was an odd thing to play on, but he could deal with it. "I see you started your turn off well, allow me to follow suit. I summon Justice Soldier Fin!" The red haired swordsman with the aura of life surrounding him leaped to the field. "Now, I'll discard Dandylion and grab Justice Soldier Messenger from my deck, if you wouldn't mind." He was completely unaware of the cards Nevier had placed face down and had just made a rookie mistake.

Nevier then Laughed and said [color=#8b4513]"That's EXACTLY what I Expected you to do! Trap Card Activate! Wrath of the Pantheon!" [/color]She Activated her face down as Lance Discarded his card to activate Fin's Effect, 2 Balls of Scarlet Light Shot from Lance's Deck and one form Nevier's Deck and Struck Fin on the head, Body and Groin, Which the Energy then Wiped that Fin from existence [color=#8b4513]"Wrath of the Pantheon can Activate while I control a Level 5 or Higher 'Scarlet Pantheon' Monster or one of it's Xyz Monsters, It allows me to Negate the effect of a Monster and Banish it, Then You can no longer activate the effect of 'Justice Soldier - Fin' again for the remainder of this duel... but not to fret, As for the cost? I am forced to Special Summon a Level 3 monster from my Deck to your Side of the Field, but it's not allowed to Attack, Lets Dance! 'Scarlet Pantheon - Jessica!'' [/color]The Energy afterward Formed into a Heterochromiac sorceress that seemed to be able to Read off of Lance's Thoughts, Ringing in a Measly 1600 ATK. Nevier then Commanded [color=#8b4513]"When Jessica is Summoned, I also activate the effect of Alrus! Which I get to pick any monster on the field and turn it into a Tuner, and not allow it to be used for Xyz Summons..."[/color][color=#8b4513] [/color]Suddenly, Green rings started to bind the Heterochromiac Sorceress, Binding her Existence only to Sound...

[color=#8b4513]"So Lance, How does it feel that your Main Engine for the Consistency of your Deck to be wiped from Existence? Come on! Show me your Everything! That can't be All you have!" [/color]

Monsters: Alrus (1200 ATK)
Backrow: 1 Face-down

[spoiler='Cards Used:']
Wrath of the Pantheon
[Trap/Counter]
When your opponent Activates an Effect monster's effect While you Control a Level 5 or Higher "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster or a "Scarlet Pantheon" Xyz Monster: Negate the effect and Banish it, Your opponent cannot activate the effect of a monster with the same name as a monster banished by this effect. After this card resolves, Special Summon 1 Level 3 monster from your Deck to the opponent's Side of the field, It cannot attack

Scarlet Pantheon - Jessica
[DARK/Spellcaster/3/1600/600]
While you control 2 or more "Scarlet Pantheon" Monsters, You can Special Summon this card (From your Hand). When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster from your Deck, Except "Scarlet Pantheon - Jessica"
[/spoiler]

(> Fin's Discard is a cost and cannot be negated by Wrath, So yes, You still get 2 tokens <)

Lance was a bit shocked by Nevier's statement. Yes, Fin was a favorite of his, but it didn't make his deck. Her comment slightly frustrated him. He retorted, "Fin is but one of my most powerful monsters, my deck has a lot more to offer, just not now. And Fin is not gone, just in another dimension, which the Justice Soldiers are quite fond of going to. For one who can hold his own in that dimension is truly powerful. But enough story, I still get my tokens from Dandylion and your Tuner monster." The two fluff tokens appeared on to his field along with the woman that his opponent had chosen to be a Tuner. "I'll set two cards and call it a turn." It was aggravating to not get The Last Utopia on the field, maybe he could Make this an advantage.

Lance's LP: 8000
Monsters: 2 Fluff tokens, Scarlet Pantheon-Jessica
S/T: 2 facedowns

Nevier grinned a bit, Her turn came as she drew a card, but then she started to giggle as she started to say [color=#8b4513]"I believe that A Guardian will show itself this turn, I hope you're Prepared... I Activate 'Trap Stun', then I Summon 'Scarlet Pantheon - Ryka'"[/color] Which a a Girl who radiated a powerful Aura and held Utmost beauty appeared beside Alrus, and rang in at 1800 ATK. [color=#8b4513]"and Then I Activate her effect, Which allows her to Tribute herself to Special Summon any Level 4 or lower 'Scarlet Pantheon' Monster from my Deck!" [/color]Which the Girl Sank into a pool of Crimson as Scarlet Energy appeared, [color=#8b4513]"Come! Inarovana!" [/color]The energy Reformed into a Blue Moonstone Dragon, whose Moonstone lit up brightly, Allowing his Level to increase from 4 to 6 and his ATK to shoot up from 1800 to 2600, which Nevier Explained [color=#8b4513]"Inarovana's ability allows himself, when Special Summoned, to increase his Level by 2 and gain 800 ATK... however, He is not gonna stay on the field for long... Come!" [/color]Suddenly, Inarovana and Alrus flew up as they turned into Red Orbs while Nevier Chanted [i][color=#8b4513]"Destruction dawns as the Scarlet Pantheon begins to be raided, Soldiers out in a another glorious battle, Many have prayed for it to remain Standing, Yet one person there has yet to shock everything... Xyz Summon! 'Scarlet Pantheon - Nokana!'"[/color][/i] Which after placing the card, a small Black haired girl with red eyes appeared, and upon seeing Lance, the Girl started to become scared and ran behind the Spell/Trap cards hugging Nevier tightly, which of course, was surprising for a monster who just rose to 3000 ATK, Nevier Crouched down and patted the Monster on the head and said [color=#8b4513]"Nokana, Don't worry... I've got your back, as long as you follow my orders, you'll be fine..." [/color]The girl nodded and went back to the field, Tears still rolling down her eyes a bit, but she still kept her cool, but it was until, She heard the little girl speaking in a dreary voice to Nevier [color=#40e0d0]"It wasn't that man you're dueling that made me scared this time... I could Sense Something attached to him..."[/color]

[color=#8b4513]"I set 2 Face-downs and End my Turn!"[/color]

after Lance Drew his card, Nevier then Announced [color=#8b4513]"Nokana, I would like you to Activate your Effect!" [/color]Which one Red orb flying around Nokana disappeared as she let out a howl, causing a Scarlet Mist to cover the field [color=#8b4513]"Nokana's Ability allows me to draw 1 card every time you summon a monster during this turn, and if it's a 'Scarlet Pantheon' Monster, I get to Special Summon it"[/color] Her ATK then also dropped to 2000

Hand: 0
Monsters: Nokana (ATK: 2000, 1 Material)
Backrow: 2 Facedowns

[spoiler='Cards used:']
[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Trap_Stun"]Trap Stun[/url]

Scarlet Pantheon - Ryka
[DARK/Fiend/4/1800/500]
You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Scarlet Pantheon" monster except "Scarlet Pantheon - Ryka" from your Deck, Then, If your opponent controls a face-up Continuous Trap Card when you activate this effect, You can Special Summon 1 "Scarlet Pantheon" monster from your hand.

Scarlet Pantheon - Inarovana
[DARK/Dragon/4/1800/0]
When this card is Special Summoned: You can Increase this card's level by up to 2 and have it gain 400 ATK for each level added by this effect

Scarlet Pantheon - Nokana
[DARK/Fiend/Xyz/6/1000/1500]
2 Level 6 "Scarlet Pantheon' Monsters
This card gains 1000 ATK for each Xyz Material Monster. During the Opponent's Standby Phase: You can Detach 1 Xyz Material monster; During this turn, For each monster your Opponent Summons, Draw 1 card and show it to the opponent, If it's a "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster, Special Summon it. The effect of "Scarlet Pantheon - Nokana" can only be activated Once per turn.
[/spoiler]

Lance was a bit thrown off by his opponent's monster's reaction and its statement. Was there really a presence in his deck? Was it a dark or light spirit? Could it be trusted? He would've thought more of it, but it was his move. "Draw," he declared, slightly distracted. He didn't have much he could do just yet, but as long as he had his Life Points safe from harm, he was gonna be okay. While a move would be tempting, it just wasn't the best thing to do. Yet. He had the hand advantage and chose to keep it. Nevier's big Xyz monster was already weak enough to take down easily. "I'll end my turn without a move." All he needed was that one turn, that single next turn.

Hand: 3
S/T: 2 facedowns

Nevier then looked at Lance and drew her card for the turn, Lance was right to end his turn without Summoning, as if he did, she would've Swarmed the field easily, [color=#8b4513][i]'Dammit Zemaru, Of all the times you would end up in my hand' [/i][/color]Nevier thought and simply said [color=#8b4513]"I'm out of moves at the moment, So I'm just gonna pass..."[/color]

Again, Just after Lance Drew his next card, She declared [color=#8b4513]"I activate the effect of Nokana, Detaching her last Material to Activate her effect!"[/color], The last orb disappeared from Nokana and her ATK Dropped to 1000, and causing a Scarlet Mist to envelop the field, She sensed that he may just blindly swarm this turn...

Hand: 1
Monsters: Scarlet Pantheon - Nokana (ATK: 1000)
Backrow: 2

Lance had to keep on the defensive for now. With no Utopia and his opponent's ability to special summon monsters quite easily this was gonna be no walk in the park."Draw!" he once more exclaimed to his opponent. When his eyes saw the card that had been placed into his hand he just had to smile. He was going to save that for later, seeing as if he let her draw now she could get something good for her turn. "I'll end again without doing a thing." All he needed was his opponent to get out a more powerful monster. Then, he could activate his card. The card that could give him Utopia.

Hand: 4
S/T: 2 Facedowns

Nevier then grinned as she drew her next card, She looked at it briefly and declared [color=#8b4513]"I activate 'Scarlet Rebirth', Which allows me to target 1 card in your graveyard and Add it to your hand, Then I get to Special Summon 1 'Scarlet Pantheon' Monster from My Graveyard... And I Choose 'Ryka'!" [/color]The Beautiful girl appeared in a flash of Scarlet Light, with 1800 ATK, In addition, Dandylion flew from Lance's Graveyard to his hand. Nevier then Declared [color=#8b4513]"I then Activate Ryka's effect, Tributing herself to Summon a Different 'Scarlet Pantheon' Monster from my Deck, Come! 'Dargus'!" [/color]Which A Male figure appeared, but something was very different about him, Instead of just his usual Staff, He had now Carried a Small Marrionette that looked like a little girl, To which Nevier Commented to Dargus [color=#8b4513]"So, Took an interest in puppetry eh?" [/color][color=#daa520]"Yea, That's perhaps the only way i could stay in the field of Magic and still pursue my dreams" [/color][color=#8b4513]"Good for you, We could test that thing then... I enter my Battle Phase!, Dargus! Attack Jessica!" [/color]Dargus stayed back in his own zone as the Little girl Marionette jumped with what seemed to be a large Sword for even a Human to hold, Barreling towards the Heterochromatic Mage...

Monsters: Scarlet Pantheon - Nokana (ATK: 1000), Scarlet Pantheon - Dargus(ATK: 1700)

[spoiler='Card Used:']
Scarlet Pantheon - Dargus
[DARK/Warrior/4/1700/1500]
While you control a "Scarlet Pantheon" monster, You can Special Summon this card(from your hand). When this card destroys a Monster by battle; Special Summon 1 "Scarlet Pantheon" monster from your Deck whose Level is equal to the destroyed monster.[/spoiler]

Roughly an hour had passed since Skyler had patiently sat down reading his book as peace swept through the famous Sunset Park. Unbeknownst to even Skyler, a group of roughly ten low ranked Team Death members led by a noticeably moderately high ranking Team Death member launched a rebellious march through the entrance of the park. “Join us! Or face war!” the leading man of the group (NPC) equipped with a megaphone that extended out in the distance and wore the same basic Team Death uniform, just more clean than the other grunts.

The stereotypical Team Death squad roared as they raised their hands up, each containing a single hand. “The strength of Team Death’s technology will overwhelm your very souls! joining us will give you that power to change this rotten world!” the high ranking Team Death Member proposed waving his custom Team Death duel disk that was frightening in the eyes of the public. Silence streaked through as the many of the public shivered, though a few were hesitating to join.

Skyler glanced at them from his seat flabbergasted at what was happening. [color=#696969][i]‘Was this what Reaper decided in todays meeting? They were surely quick and resourceful then knowing I was here,’[/i][/color] he thought merely puzzled by what was happening.

But then the hazy Duel Monster Spirit/Death Card of Epignotiam Bane that wasn’t virtually connected to Skyler - but still allowed for Skyler to see it by its will - appeared in its undecided form as it glanced around. [b][color=#000000][i]‘It is your time Truth, I managed to organize some things with my brethren while you were away… It would be interesting if Team Death created a scandal and you were the one to stop it. Remember, one of the ignorant brats that plagues this world has evidence of you having a connection to Team Death… Perhaps this could be the way for you to throw them off your trail,’[/i][/color][/b]

As Epignotiam Bane vanished, Skyler got up from his seat to confront the ringleader at the entrance. Wearing his white labcoat, he picked out a random case from his pockets containing a random deck. [color=#696969][b]“My names Skyler Layfield, I am a qualified Scientist from Heartland,”[/b][/color] he greeted somewhat formally to his pretend enemies somewhat loudly to the others. Even if this scheme would fail, nobody would know him because ‘Layfield’ was an alias for others to connect him with the Skyler Linton of Elementa, the one that disappeared. [color=#696969][b]“Reports from Neo Domino state that an unnatural and unexplained disturbance in Elementa Towns atmosphere. Is this boastful Team Death the one causing it?”[/b][/color]

The moderately high ranking Team Death member laughed. “What on Earth are you talking about!?” he shouted as some of the other continued. “We are here to recruit or erase, not talk about complete nonsense…”

[color=#696969][b]“Not the persuasive type, I guess I will have to duel the answer out of you,”[/b][/color] Skyler offered as the Team Death member emitted a band out of his hand that snared Skyler’s right hand. Then the Team Death member silently activated his Team Death duel disk (Team Death Member: [b]4000[/b] Life Points). [color=#696969][b]“No D-Pads, eh,” [/b][/color]Skyler muttered pretending to be surprised as he activated from his pocket a duel disk that attached to his hand quickly (Skyler: [b]4000[/b] Life Points). [color=#696969][b]“I never expected the high and mighty Team Death to be as backwards as Elementa in its duelling technology,” [/b][/color]

"I still don't see any point in--," Julius was interrupted mid-conversation with his duel spirit by radio chatter. It was KaibaCorp's secure channel. [i][b]"We have a code zeta on our hands in the park. This is the first report of organized Team Death activity in quite some time. Approximately seven subordinates and one leader of the perps. Three sector security vehicles within 10 minutes are on their way. All units are advised to stay alert. Special brigade, we could use some help... Over.."[/b][/i]

And with that, Merc turned to Rael, who had been fidgeting with his deck and addressed him on the matter, "You know what he mean by special brigade, right? ..Me! And, well, I guess you have been promoted to civilian volunteer status to help us deal with the threat. What do you say we head to the park, eh?" Not waiting for an answer, he instead took the card that was in the young man's hand, grabbed his coat and walked out the door, heading to the lobby...

When they arrived in the car, Julius turned on the radio, which was all abuzz with updates, [i][b]"Eyewitnesses report seeing a civilian engaged in a duel with one of the members. The safety of that person is now a priority. Siren use authorized. Over.." [/b][/i]Merc pressed his foot to the floor and flipped the switch under the steering wheel that started the siren and its speakers. Off they went.

Ruga turned and looked at the duel that was starting. He chuckles and cracks his neck. [color=#800080]"This is gonna be interesting..."[/color] He leans back on a tree and watches the duel as his eyes flash violet and then return to their normal icy blue color. [color=#800080]"Not now...soon, though...someone is bound to try and interfere...then I will let you out..."[/color] Ruga watches the duel more, snickering. [color=#800080]"Come on! Let's see some action!" [/color]He moves over and leans his shoulder against the tree and taps his claws on the bark of the tree.[color=#800080][i] How many turns will this take, I wonder~?[/i][/color]

"Actually," Lance began, "there's more to this story then you've realized." The grand Last Utopia rose around the two duelists. "When you Special Summoned your monster, you allowed me to activate Demise of the Land! That card allows me to choose a Field Spell from my Deck and activate it." The swordswoman still lunged forward at the Scarlet Pantheon monster that had been given to Lance. One of his face down cards flipped face-up. "I activate Threatening Roar! This card means that you cannot declare an attack this turn. I'm not gonna let you Special Summon any more of your monsters. Not yet." Alinso's presence became slightly stronger, making itself become more obvious to Nevier's monsters, though Lance remained oblivious.

The Roar that came from Lance's Trap card blew away the puppet away from Jessica, causing Nevier to sigh, but it was until Dargus told Nevier that she got her head back into the game [color=#daa520]"Miss Nevier, I sense a powerful Presence hanging over our opponent..." [/color]Nevier recoiled in surprise, A Presence powerful enough to be sensed by even a Soldier of the Scarlet Pantheon, Yet it seemed that Lance was oblivious to such a power, It even looked like Jessica was sensing that power as well, Nevier giggled as she had said [color=#8b4513]"Well well, Looks like you're getting more interesting the more we duel, However, Lacking any more moves, I have to end my turn..."[/color]

Monsters: Scarlet Pantheon - Nokana (ATK: 1000), Scarlet Pantheon - Dargus(ATK: 1700)

Skyler was quite surprised that he was getting attention and that the lower ranked Team Death Members merely stood there watching along with the crowd, instead of doing something… Or was he just pretending to be surprised.

After moments of silence, Skyler signalled his turn to start first as he drew his sixth card and analysed his hand. [color=#696969][i]‘Interesting, I am going to have to put up a more defensive approach if I am going to have to make the bigger scaled plays,’ [/i][/color]he thought carefully selecting two cards from his hand and calmly placing them: horizontally and vertically respectively. [color=#696969][b]“I will set a monster and set two cards face-down, that is all from me,”[/b][/color]

“Is that it? I’ve seen a better first impression from my grunts,” the overconfident Team Duel Member commented totally unimpressed as he drew his sixth card. “Time for you to face the wrath of the blade, I Normal Summon my [b][url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/XX-Saber_Emmersblade"]XX-Saber Emmersblade[/url][/b] in Attack Position,” he smirked as a heroic cricket wearing the usual pristine red cape and glowing blue armor appeared holding two glowing green blades that it crossed in a ‘X’ formation ([b]1300[/b]/800)(Level 3).

Skyler arched a brow at the monster’s stats.[color=#696969][b] “It looks like nothing special,”[/b][/color]

The Opponent chuckled waving a card from his hand that he slammed down into his Spell/Trap card zone. “Emmersblade is the core of my spam settup...Take this! I will equip my XX-Saber Emmersblade with [b][url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Big_Bang_Shot"]Big Bang Shot[/url][/b]!” he shouted as a red aura formed around the insect that stood there emotionlessly ([b]1300[/b]→[b]1700[/b]/800). “The ATK of my XX-Saber Emmersblade increases by 400 and it can inflict piercing damage. Now X-”

[b][color=#696969]“I have a chain to proceed with,” [/color][/b]Skyler interrupted satisfied as he pressed a button on his duel disk, revealing his face-down. [color=#696969][b]“[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Wattcannon"]Wattcannon[/url] once per turn inflicts 600 points of damage to your Life Points when a Thunder-Type monster is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned,”[/b][/color]

The ringleader arched a brow. “That doesn’t make a difference, XX-Saber Emmersblade, take ‘em down,” he ordered as the insect emitted a x-shaped beam from its blades that cut through the unknown card containing a defending electrical dragonfly (900/[b]100[/b])(Level 2) and literally pierced its blades through the neutralised target, as it stringed through Skyler who staggered backwards by the force (Skyler: [b]4000[/b]→[b]2400 [/b]Life Points). Suddenly, a bright glow streamed through Skyler’s deck. “What are you doing!”

[color=#696969][b]“T-the effect of my [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Wattdragonfly"]Wattdragonfly[/url] when destroyed allows me to Special Summon a Watt monster from my deck to the Field…” [/b][/color]Skyler explained gasping for breath as he slowly searched through his deck to select the right monster. [color=#696969][b]“By far the best choice for this moment is my [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Wattaildragon"]Wattaildragon[/url],”[/b][/color] he explained slamming the card down and shuffling his deck as a medium sized blue scaled dragon flopped its wings about ([b]2500[/b]/1000)(Level 6). [color=#696969][b]“Lucky for you, Wattaildragon is a Dragon-Type monster…So no big burn from Wattcannon,”[/b][/color]

“Then what point was it of activating your Wattcannon earlier,”

[color=#696969][b]“You won’t be able to chain its activation, or would have been less likely to anyway,”[/b][/color] Skyler replied sharply as he held onto he leg that was hit by the attack. [color=#696969][b]“What is this madness? It’s more deadly than the AR,”[/b][/color]

Ignoring Skyler's question, the Opponent gritted his teeth as he fiddled about with two cards in his hand of four. “Whatever, I will set two cards face-down,” the enemy scowled. “I can guarantee a big move soon, for now...Turn end,”

(OOC:I will be editing a card effect and be adding a card to the set. I have been given permission to do so. That is all.)

"I draw my card," he said, looking at the six cards in front of him. He smirked, sure of his success in the current endeavor. His life points dropped by 100 due to the Last Utopia before he made his move. "I start by activating The Sword of Masked Power! I get select one monster I control and then send a Justice Soldier from my deck to the Graveyard and then treat the equipped monster as the Justice Soldier who went to the Grave. I'll equip this card to Jessica and then choose Justice Soldier Kain to go to the Graveyard!" While the Pantheon monster's level did not change when she took hold of the sword, her outfit changed to look more like the Soldier that she had been chosen to imitate. "But wait, there's more."

He placed another card from his hand onto the D-Sword. "I play the Spell card Declaration of War! This means that every single monster on the field is treated as a Justice Soldier monster until this turn is done. Sadly, due to Utopia, this means I can't effect your monsters with Spells or Traps, but the payoff is good enough!" All non-Justice Soldier monsters had gained an ominous glow. "Now I activate Justice Soldier Hackli's effect! I can discard a card to Special Summon him!" The dark swordsman leaped upon the field, meaning that the field was, literally, filled with justice. Lance put his Justice Soldier Kinju into his Graveyard. "Now, before I do what I so want to do, facedown activate!" Reward for Punishment revealed itself. "I Banish both Kinju and Kain to draw two cards!" He drew another two cards from his Deck. "I'll set one of these cards and do what I wanted to do since the beginning of this turn."

The woman dressed as Kain did a tall jump into the air as Hackli and the two Justice Fluff Tokens became orbs of energy representing stars. "Go! Warrior who has traveled through the threads of the Multiverse! Come forth Justice Commander Alinso!" The general appeared when the stars and Jessica combined. A large pulse of energy as sent out as he reached the field. He wore a stern face, not moving a muscle, but his presence was now known. "Since Jessi was sent to the Graveyard," Lance said slightly unnerved by the pulse of energy he felt, "you get to Special Summon one of those monsters of yours."

Lance's LP: 7900
Hand: 4
Monsters: Justice Commander Alinso (ATK 3700)
S/T: 1

[spoiler='Cards Used'][img]http://i.imgur.com/HpDZa.jpg[/img]

Declaration of War
Normal Spell
All face-up monsters on the field are treated as "Justice Soldier" monsters until the End Phase. After activation, Banish this card instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/eSAcI.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/6IM0g.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Nevier grinned as both of her monsters told her that was the very presence that hung around Lance, But as Lance declared that Jessica's effect goes off, She simply Smirked and said [color=#8b4513]"Indeed I do, When She's sent from the field to the graveyard, I get to call upon a level 3 or lower 'Scarlet Pantheon' Monster from my Deck, aside from another copy of herself... Come! Gretchen!" [/color]When Suddenly, A Girl with a Wand and several pins on her shirt appeared on the field, ringing in at a boastful 1800 DEF, and being a Tuner to boot, However, She seemed to have a plan for this...

Monsters: Scarlet Pantheon - Nokana (ATK: 1000), Scarlet Pantheon - Dargus(ATK: 1700), Scarlet Pantheon - Gretchen (DEF: 1800)

Scarlet Pantheon - Gretchen
[DARK/Warrior/3/Tuner/1100/1800]
During your End Phases: Switch this card's ATK and DEF. When this card is Destroyed by Battle: Special Summon 1 "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster with 800 or Less DEF from your Deck.
[/spoiler]

Lance took in a deep breath. The spirit was still. To the common duelist, he was just a hologram, but he was far more than that. His arms were crossed and his power could be intimidating, even for a warrior committed to justice. Lance wasn't sure what had happened exactly, but it didn't matter. He had a duel to win. "I'll activate my Commander's effect. I'll banish the Justice Soldier Clon in my hand and Alinso's ATK goes up to 4000. Now, I'll have Alinso attack Nokana and deal 3000 damage to your Life Points! Go!" The general arms extended before he leaped into the air and down upon the servant of the Pantheon.

Monsters: Justice Commander Alinso (ATK 4000)

Nokana braced for impact with an "Eep!", but Nevier grinned as she said [color=#8b4513]"I Activate my Face-down!" [/color]Which one of the cards just lifted a bit, Revealing it was a Quick-Play Spell card before Red Electricity shocked all over the card and sending it face-down again [color=#8b4513][i]"What!?" [/i][/color]was Nevier's thoughts as Alinso Struck down Nokana, However A Force Appeared in front of Nokana just before Alinso hit, and if Lance could look at her, He could see Bunny ears growing out of her head alongside Nevier revealing a certain card in her hand just before being Destroyed, Inflicting 2300 Damage to Nevier's Life points for some reason instead of 3000, leaving her Life at 5700, before Lance could react in shock and call Nevier a cheater, Nevier explained as she shuffled that card into her deck [color=#8b4513]"During either player's turn, which includes the Damage step, I can Reveal 'Scarlet Pantheon - Zemaru' in my hand and shuffle her back into my Deck to give Nokana a 700 ATK Boost, alongside a Draw" [/color]to which she drew a card, and smiled after looking at it, Next turn is going to be harsh for Lance

Nevier's LP: 5700
Monsters: Scarlet Pantheon - Dargus(ATK: 1700), Scarlet Pantheon - Gretchen (DEF: 1800)

Scarlet Pantheon - Zemaru
[DARK/Spellcaster/6/2000/1600]
During either player's turn: You can Reveal this card in your hand and Shuffle it into your Deck to target 1 "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster you control; The Target gains 700 ATK until the End Phase and you draw 1 card. When this card is added from your Deck to your Hand, except by drawing, You can Special Summon this card. Once per turn: You can Target 1 other "Scarlet Pantheon" monster on the field; it gains 800 ATK[/spoiler]

[i]I can't count her out of this right now, but I think that I've got a pretty tight hold on the win. Let's see if she can prove me wrong, [/i]pondered Lance. "Okay, I end my turn. You're up," he declared looking upon the field. Now that he wasn't directly thinking about a move he could actually put some thought to what happened earlier. When Alinso was summoned a huge pulse of energy was felt by him. Everything that he had now assumed to be logical led to Alinso having some sort of hidden power, but it didn't make sense. Why would his favorite card keep itself a secret from him. Could it speak to him. No, Alinso was a card Lance made. That's all it could be. A card. The general kept a steady eye on the field. While Nevier had field control, the cards Lance had in his hand and Lance's facedown could still have reasonable power. Even if said things failed and the general himself were destroyed, Lance would still have Lotil and the Last Utopia. What worried him slightly, though he did not show, was that he knew that the opponent and her monsters knew his presence.

Monsters: Justice Commander Alinso (ATK 4000)

Nevier Drew her card and grinned as She was about to make possibly one of the most unexpected moves in her career of Dueling [color=#8b4513]"After Switching Gretchen into Attack Position, I Go Directly into the Battle Phase and Order Dargus to Attack Alinso!" [/color]Gretchen made a Shocked face as Nevier made her order, Which Dargus Moved to Rush the General, Only to be Blown back and Destroyed, Inflicting 2300 Damage to herself, Dropping her Life Points down to 3400. Nevier then said [color=#8b4513]"And Right After that, I'll have Gretchen Attack Alinso!" [/color]Which She charged Alinso, however, Like Dargus, She was also Destroyed, Bringing her Life Points down to a measly 500, however, She simply Smiled as she declared [color=#8b4513]"I Activate Gretchen's effect, Which Allows me to Special Summon any 'Scarlet Pantheon' Monster from my Deck, As long as it has 800 DEF or less... Come! Irnakun!" [/color]Which a Birdman appeared with Scarlet Armor, It's DEF rang in at 0, however, Nevier then Declared [color=#8b4513]"I then tribute 'Irnakun' to Special Summon 'Scarlet Pantheon - Ryko'"[/color] Which a Male General appeared, wearing Majestic Red Armor, revealing his Status, He rang in at 2100 ATK at first, then Jumped up to 2400 ATK. [color=#8b4513]"Which then Activates the effect of 'Irnakun' Allowing me to Special Summon another Level 5 or Higher 'Scarlet Pantheon' Monster from my Deck! Come! Zeimaier!" [/color]Which Suddenly, Another General Appeared, This time Female, She lacked Pants, but wore a Swimsuit to prevent her from being embarassed, but in the Pant's Place was a set of Black Leg Armor that kept her floating, She also wore a Majestic Red Plate mail and Rang in at first at 2000 ATK, Then Jumped up to 2600 ATK while Ryko's Jumped up to 2700 ATK[color=#8b4513] "I'm not done with my Turn yet... Because I Overlay Ryko and Zeimaier!" [/color]Both Generals turned into Red Orbs just like Alrus and Inarovana, but this time, She chanted [color=#8b4513][i]"The Boundaries of all mankind have been shattered, oh King of the Night, Allow us to rejoice and feast on our opponent and allow it to repair itself, as they watch in horror at everything they witness... Xyz Summon, Come and Rise! 'Scarlet Pantheon - Yata-Aluria!'"[/i][/color] Yata appeared on the field after a large pulse of power expelled from the air, However, His ATK rang in at 3000 and did not move at that moment, Which then Nevier then Chanted [color=#8b4513][i]"End of Ends! Save the Fateweaver from her Blade! Chaos Xyz Change! 'Scarlet Pantheon - Yata-Alurius-Scarles!"[/i][/color]Suddenly, A Single additional Orb of Scarlet Appeared as Yata's Armor became Highly Bloodstained, Even though it was a Simple Hologram, The Mere presence of him was cracking the asphalt underneath Yata, His ATK Rang in at 3000 before Rising to 5100 ATK...

[color=#8b4513]"I End my Turn..."[/color]

Nevier's LP: 500
Monsters: Scarlet Pantheon - Yata-Alurius-Scarles(ATK: 5100, 3 Materials)

Scarlet Pantheon - Irnakun
[DARK/Warrior/Tuner/3/0/0]
When this card is Tributed for the Summon of a "Scarlet Pantheon" monster: Special Summon 1 Level 5 or Higher "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster from your Deck in Face-up Defense Position.

Scarlet Pantheon - Ryko
[DARK/Warrior/6/2100/1500]
You can Tribute 1 Level 4 or Lower "Scarlet Pantheon" monster to Special Summon this card (From your Hand). This card gains 300 ATK for each "Scarlet Pantheon" monster you control. Once per turn, if the only monsters you control are "Scarlet Pantheon" monsters: You can Target 1 Level 4 or Lower "Scarlet Pantheon" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it. This effect cannot be activated during the turn that this monster is Special Summoned.

Scarlet Pantheon - Zeimaier
[DARK/Spellcaster/6/2000/1300]
You can Tribute 1 Level 4 or Lower "Scarlet Pantheon" monster to Special Summon this card (From your Hand). This card gains 500 ATK for each "Scarlet Pantheon" monster you control except this one. Once per Turn: You can Tribute 1 other "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster; Add 1 Level 5 or Higher "Scarlet Pantheon" monster from your Deck to your hand.

Scarlet Pantheon - Yata-Aluria
[DARK/Fiend/Xyz/6/3000/2100]
2 Level 6 "Scarlet Pantheon" Monsters
This card gains 700 ATK for each Xyz Material on this card. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material to target 2 monsters on the field, One of which you control; The Target you control gains 300 ATK for each "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster in your Graveyard and the other Target loses the same amount. If this card destroys a monster as a result of battle while it has Xyz Material: Target up to 2 cards your opponent controls; Banish them.

Scarlet Pantheon - Yata-Alurius-Scarles
[DARK/Fiend/Xyz/6/3000/2100]
Must first be Xyz Summoned by using a "Scarlet Pantheon - Yata-Aluria" you control as the Xyz Material while you have 1000 or less Life points. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.). This card gains 700 ATK for each Xyz Material on this card. Once per turn, During either player's turn: You can Detach 1 Xyz Material to target 1 Monster your opponent controls; The Target's ATK becomes 0 and This card gains it's Original ATK, and when this card Battles the target, Your opponent cannot target this card with card effects until the end of the Damage Step.
[/spoiler]

Archived