YuGiOh- The Death Cards [IC, PG-13, Started, Always Accepting]

EpicBoss99

I finally got back to my house. I sat down on the sofa, and I watched some TV. A really boring sitcom came on. "Why can't anything good come on the TV?" I said. But then, something caught my eye. The sitcom was interrupted by breaking news. A Nearby Dueling Area was raided by Team Death members, and all of the duelists' money was taken. "Hmm....Why does this always happen, and nobody comes to stop them?" I thought. "Whatever, I bet some cop will come or something."

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ruga puts his hands up.[color=#800080] "I mean no one any harm... I am here to lend my hand in your assistance. I am no longer of any use to them and I am not going to kneel and let them just chop my head off. I only set up this cloud so we could speak alone about this matter. I truly mean no one here any harm." [/color]He sighs and shakes his head slowly. [color=#800080]"I have awoken to what I have been doing, and I am taking back control..."[/color] He moves his hand down and pulls out the black box, tossing it and it lands almost halfway between them, though is a couple inches closer to Ruga before he puts the hand back up. [color=#800080]"To prove to you I mean no harm, that small box contains my Death Cards, which have not seen use in a duel for months..."[/color]

[color=#696969][b]“You think I would drop my Life Points on purpose for you to drop it further,”[/b][/color] Truth merely chuckled as he saw Rael attack with the strongest monster he had. [color=#696969][b]“You’re being a bit cocky young man when it comes down to facing one of my favorites that it took a lot of resources to Summon, but that’s what ignorance does to you,” [/b][/color]he responded as the Team Death emblem shimmered from black to red as he pushed his hand at his monster. [color=#696969][b]“The effect of Forgotten Champion activates when it is targeted for an attack Once Per turn, I can decide to make it a direct attack,”[/b][/color]

[i][color=#000000][b]“Soul Barrier!”[/b][/color][/i] the Voice shouted in fury. Suddenly, the skeletal reaper braced itself as the spirits formed around it and made it untangable as the knight slipped past it towards Truth.

[color=#696969][b]“I activate my Face Down, [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Nutrient_Z"]Nutrient Z[/url],”[/b][/color] Truth countered as a totem of life containing the number 4000 on it appeared. [color=#696969][b]“You see, if I am about to take 2000 point or more damage, I can increase my Life Points by 4000 before I take the damage,”[/b][/color] he explained laughing once again as the green aura formed around him again (Truth: [b]3000[/b]→[b]7000[/b] Life Points) before the blade slashed him on the mask and staggered him backwards (Truth: [b]7000[/b]→[b]4400[/b] Life Points) as he felt another chip in it. [color=#696969][b]“Next the effect of my Forgotten Champion activates, I can detach a Xyz Material for it to increase its ATK by half the battle damage inflicted on me,”[/b][/color]

[i][color=#000000][b]“Forgotten Rage!”[/b][/color][/i] the Voice shouted as one of the orbiting Overlay Units punged into the chest of the skeletal guardian. Blue aura swarmed across it as it raised its glowing scythe in fury ([b]1600[/b]→[b]2900[/b]/800)(Xyz Material: 2→1).

[color=#696969][b]“Now young man, have you learned your lesson? Have you gained any form of knowledge?”[/b][/color] Truth asked confident of success because his counterattack was just beginning to happen once Rael has ended his turn. [color=#696969][b]“The ATK boost will end during your next Standby Phase I should remind you. So continue,”[/b][/color]

Rael frowned, the tables were turned, and he would no longer be able to win right this turn and his opponent got a substantial Life Point increase. He was a bit less confident now. [b]"I end my Battle Phase." [/b]He won't chance it more this turn.
"You're going to have to get rid of that foul creature," said the Prince grimly.
"Don't worry," said Rael. [b]"During my Main Phase 2, I Overlay my two Level 5 Knights, and Xyz Summon the champion of both sword and sorcery: 'Spellsword of the Exiled'!"[/b] A powerful looking warrior appeared in armor and wore a cape. On his back, was a huge greatsword but in his hands magic circles appeared and a great grimoire floated in front of him. 2 glowing orbs floated around him, his Xyz Material. [b]"Spellsword! Erase that abomination from existence! Banish him!"[/b] The warrior grabbed one of the orbs and held it in front of him with both hands. The orb glowed brighter, the warrior spoke in some arcane language and his voice resonated. An arcane circle appeared on the Forgotten Champion's chest. It flashed light and the Forgotten Champion exploded. [b]"If the card the Spellsword banished was a DARK monster, which it was, it also deals 1000 damage to you! And with this, I'll Set 1 card in my Spell and Trap Zone and end my turn!"[/b] Rael was a bit smug again, he had just gotten rid of his enemy's greatest monster.

[i](OoC: wait, do you have any face-down Spell/Trap cards?)[/i]

[spoiler='Spellsword of the Exiled']
[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/114202.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

[i](OOC: Nope)[/i]

[i][color=#000000][b]“…”[/b][/color][/i]

Truth gritted his teeth as his Forgotten Champion was destroyed and his Life Points once again took some damage as the wave of explosion knocked him back onto the ground (Truth: [b]4400[/b]→[b]3400[/b] Life Points). [color=#696969][b]“Incomprehensible! How dare you destroy the knowledge it was going to inflict on you!”[/b][/color] Truth shouted leaping back up irritated and angry that his plan was totally ruined. The same plan he spent the ENTIRE of the duel working on. But he still had hope as he looked at his still remaining set monster that was nearly his last pillar.

Drawing a card, he analysed his hand of two and groaned.[color=#696969][b] “I activate a second of my Epignosis Send, I don’t need to explain what it does because I have used it before. However, this time I will banish my [u]Epignotiam Aleph[/u] from my deck,”[/b][/color] he explained as a card popped out of his deck that was revealed to be a bulky chunk of tar before being sucked into a dimensional hole without revealing its true form (Truth: [b]3400[/b]→[b]2900[/b] Life Points). [color=#696969][b]“Epignotiam Aleph’s effect when in the Banished Zone allows me to send two Epignotiam monsters from my Banished Zone to my Graveyard to Special Summon it from my Banished Zone. I select my [i]‘Epignotiam Pe’[/i] and [i]‘Epignotiam Zayin’[/i],”[/b][/color]

Suddenly, an earthquake sprouted through the field as a large ball of tar erupted our of the ground. Glowing brightly, it formed into a muscular upright ox with a giant axe ([b]2400[/b]/0)(Level 7).

Showing the second card in his hand, Truth grinned. [color=#696969][b]“I activate the Spell Card; [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Blustering_Winds"]Blustering Winds[/url], it increases the ATK of my Epignotiam Aleph by 1000,”[/b][/color] he explained as a tornado formed around the synthetic ox that roared in fury ([b]2400[/b]→[b]3400[/b]/0→1000). [color=#696969][b]“Now Epignotiam Aleph, have your revenge on Spellsword of the Exiled for eliminating your brethren. Attack with might!”[/b][/color] he ordered as the ox smacked the axe onto the ground and the shockwave of energy clashed with the powerful wizard (Rael: [b]3500[/b]→[b]2600[/b] Life Points)(If no response).

[color=#696969][b]“I end,” [/b][/color]Truth said smirking as he looked at his set monster and his Epignotiam Aleph. Everything was perfect.

[spoiler=Custom Cards that haven't been shown in the previous posts]
[b]Epignotiam Aleph (Dark) [/b]
Level 7
[Beast-Warrior/Effect]
[i]Once per turn, when this card is in the Banished Zone, you can send two “Epignotiam” monsters from the Banished Zone to your Graveyard to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position[/i]. [i]This card cannot be used as a Xyz Material except for the Xyz Summon of a “Epignotiam” Xyz Monster. During your Standby Phase, if there are no “Epignotiam” monsters in the Banished Zone when this card is face-up on the field, banish it. [/i]
(2400/0)
[/spoiler]

Rael was waiting for his field to be empty. The Prince's eyes lit up as he saw Rael's hand.
"It's time for me to come out, then," said the Prince. "Well, let the my coronation begin."
Rael smiled. [b]"I Special Summon 'Sorcerer of the Exiled' who's effect allows me to do so because I have no monsters on my side of the field. I also Special Summon 'Enmity of the Exiled', the hatred of the Exiled come to life!"[/b] A wizard appeared along with a sinister shadowy being. [b]"Now, I Tribute them, to Tribute Summon 'Prince of the Exiled'!"[/b] Rael's Spirit Partner floated forth, taking his spot on the stage. [b]"The Promised Prince now leads the Exiled Kingdom back to their homeland, to rightfully claim what is theirs. Come forth, 'Knight of the Exiled', 'Rogue of the Exiled', 'Herald of the Exiled', 'Spellsword of the Exiled' and 'Sorcerer of the Exiled', return from your banishment!!!"[/b] The four monsters appeared beside the Prince. [b]"They cannot attack this turn, but that is of little concern to me. Their effects activate, I can banish 1 card for 'Knight of the Exiled' and deal 1000 damage to you with 'Sorcerer of the Exiled'. After that, by banishing them, I Special Summon 'High King of the Exiled'!" [/b]The monsters glowed and swirled together, making way for their King. And there he came, a majestic throne appeared with its rightful bearer. [b]"The High King cleanses the land with his coming, banishing all other cards on the field!"[/b] Everything was wiped from the field. [b]"[/b][b]And now I attack with his almighty 4000 ATK!"[/b] The King stood up, his crown glowed. He raised his arm, and a colossal magical sword completely made of light appeared that came smashing down on Truth who was wide open for attack. [b]"GAME!!!!" [/b]Rael was panting with exhilaration. [b]"How's that!?"[/b]

[spoiler='Cards Used']
[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/114203.jpg[/img]
[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/114379.jpg[/img]
[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/114351.jpg[/img]
[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/114353.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

Truth’s eyes widened as his entire field was nuked before his eyes as his nearly prepared lockdown tactic was broken within seconds before he could even explain it. [color=#696969][b]“Impossible…What kind of an abomination is thi-”[/b][/color] he muttered as before he could finish the sentence, the magical blade of light sliced his mask into pieces and knocked him backwards at full throttle as he flipped face first on the ground (Truth: [b]2900[/b]→[b]0[/b] Life Points). Unconcious but still unknown.

From Truth’s duel disk, a card hovered into mid-air as a blob of illuminating tar with crystal wings appeared floating in the air as its red eyes glared at Rael (and Prince). [i][color=#000000][b]“What are you?”[/b][/color][/i] its Voice echoed into their mind at it was flickering its transparency mode occasionally.[b][color=#000000][i] “Next time we meet, he will actually try on Summoning me or at least not focus all of his resources on Xyz Summoning a monster that failed entirely,”[/i][/color][/b]

A black tornado of tar formed around the Duel Monster Spirit and Truth as they vanished into thin air. All that remained in the spot was: the dented ground from the impact, shards of Truth’s broken mask and droplets of blood that splattered on the ground from Truth’s created wound (Tell me if I should remove that).

"Great, good amount of info, but that still doesn't tell me who you are." Andre said. "Besides, I saw you at the dueling arena earlier. You were eyeing the duel with someone else." Andre didn't like the feel of Ruga, he still sees the Death Cards that Ruga holds out. He sighs and fiddles with the hat. "You know let's start back on square one. I am Andre, head of security at Kaiba Corp. You could at least introduce yourself." Andre senses Alice starting to twitch a little. 'Calm down Alice. You aren't a Death Card anymore, you can fight it.' she settles down slightly. "Well, are going to tell me your name?"

Ruga smiles slightly when he notices Andre seeming to start trusting him a bit. He walks over and picks up the box, pocketing it. [color=#800080]"Well, I see no harm in it... I am Ruga Aih Qwarrcall. I was a high-ranked official for Team Death, though now that I think of it, I think they were just using me as a tracker cause of Paradox... Oh well...that doesn't really matter now..." [/color]He backs up to where he was and eyes Andre. [color=#800080]"Hmmmmmmmmmm..if you truly are security head like you say and have a coule of powerful spirits, you must be talented, yes? Care to show me?"[/color] He chuckles as he removes the Field Spell from the Duel Disk, causing the area to turn back to normal.

Rael blinked in surprise at the sudden disappearance. "Well, that's that," said Rael conclusively.
"You were lucky, you were able to Summon my final form," said the Prince. "He had something up his sleeve. I could feel it."
"There were three cards that I could have drawn to win and I have 3 copies each of those, except Sorcerer, which I had 2," said Rael. "Since I had 1 in my hand, there were still seven cards in my Deck that could have done that. I also had Eclipse face-down, if I drew my remaining Herald, or 2 remaining Rogues, I would have been able to search for the card. So actually 10 cards."
"Still not a favorable chance," said the Prince. "Nevertheless, a victory is a victory, best to cherish it, it may get harder."
"Oh really?" said Rael.
"That man... I think he was a member of that Team Death you spoke of," said the Prince. "I don't think they will react very kindly to your victory over one of their members."
"What?!" cried Rael. He paused to think for a moment. He walked over to the fragment's Truth's mask and pieced them together. "There's no doubt, this emblem... is the emblem of Team Death!"
"You are fortunate that he did not have a Death Card," said the Prince. "Or at least, he did not bring one out yet."
Rael paused to think about this. "I think... I know exactly what I need in case one comes calling."
The Prince tilted his head. "Destroyed cards are erased... how might you prevent that."
"There is a card... called Necroface..." said Rael. "It will return all my banished cards just in case." He brightened up as he thought of the idea. "Alright enough of this. I want to proceed to our next destination."
"Next destination?" asked the Prince.
"KaibaCorp building, of course," said Rael. "How could I not visit there? That's the reason I came to this country anyway. There's bound to be plenty of Duelists there. Besides, I should present this mask as evidence of Team Death."

Andre gazed at Ruga tryign to understand his intent. "Ruga, I accept your challenge, but the barrier will be staying up. After this duel, I have on or two questions for you." Andre stood poised ready to go to duel. He flicked the RFM switch off. 'Alice, Alena. Make sure to keep the barrier stable during the duel.' The two of them nodded and disappeared into Andre's deck. "Okay, you can make the first move."

Though the constant buzzing of the news corporations couldn't help but aggravate Lance, he heard a sound that he had only heard on television networks. Police sirens. After a few noises that only could be identified as shoving others out of the way, a knock began tapping on his door. After a very slow walk to his front door and a slightly opened door, Lance's simply asked to the two men and one women dressed in blue, "how may I help you?"

The woman of the three replied, "[color=#000080]this is Domino City Police Force. We would like to come in and have a few words with you.[/color]" Lance was shocked. If they had come there for the reason he had thought they did, then he'd be going straight to jail. "Oh, come in, come in," he responded, opening the door just wide enough to let the three officers in. Three minutes passed as the stations pondered this event.

"I'm being imprisoned for how long?!" Lance nearly shouted. "[color=#000080]Three years," [/color]the woman officer said, adding, "[color=#000080]unless, you correspond with an agreement we've already worked out with the legal system.[/color]" "And what is that agreement, exactly?" He inquired. The moment was tense.This was a time when even those bloodsucking monsters with the cameras outside even had to be quiet.

Lance stepped out of his house, holding a megaphone and a cardboard box. His voice echoed throughout the area, "okay, this year I will be competing in the Ultimate Duelist Tournament, but that is not all. Tomorrow at noon, I will duel one person on top of the KaibaCorp Duel Dome of my choosing. I will choose there at the Duel Dome. Good day." He walked back into his house, locking the door. The crowd of duelists dispersed, along with the police, while the paparazzi stayed in that driveway like bad weeds. It didn't matter right now. All Lance needed was some sleep.

With a bright flash of light, Truth was teleported into his laboratory underneath the Team Death Base by his Duel Monster Spirit’s powers. In hindsight, he should have teleported back without traveling and he wouldn’t have been in this mess. However, teleporting by his Duel Monster Spirit’s powers can slightly damages Truth’s soul and should have been used as a last resort.

Slowly getting up, Truth balanced himself onto the table with his left arm and he slammed his right fist onto it irritated. [color=#696969][b]“Blasted kids spreading their ignorance into our business, now that one is free to intrude on the duel that he was previously watching...Heck, they didn't even notice him,”[/b][/color]

[i][color=#000000][b]“Relax master,”[/b][/color][/i] the Voice from the card said trying to be mysterious yet affectionate. [i][color=#000000][b]“I am pretty certain that the rest of the Team can repel any of their own invaders,”[/b][/color][/i]

Clutching the wound on his chest, Truth looked down at the table that his Duel Monster Spirit kindly teleported his deck to upside down. But Truth got more annoyed at the two cards at the desk: Epignotiam Aleph and Epignotiam Heth, the cards that were defeated by Rael’s signature’s effect with ease. [color=#696969][b]“The perfect stall to set up a lockdown, ruined by a reckless teenager,”[/b][/color] Truth muttered. [color=#696969][b]“Aleph’s effect would constantly Special Summon itself to the Field while sending Epignotiam monsters from my Banished Zone to my Graveyard and Heth’s effect once per turn prevents itself from being destroyed by battle by banishing a Epignotiam monster…A blasted kid ruined a tactic that has crippled some of my targets to nothing!”[/b][/color]

[i][color=#000000][b]“Relax Sky-”[/b][/color][/i] the manipulative Voice said pausing as it sensed Truth’s scowl. [i][color=#000000][b]“Fine… Truth, you are only going to succeed in your revenge if you stop overdoing it. You will have to recover slowly, the modifications sure backfired on you, that child didn’t even notice me nevermind the modifications that every Team Death duel disk has been made to them. Your Life Points went all over the place and you took tones of hits, rest for now,”[/b][/color][/i]

Truth simply shrugged. [color=#696969][b]“Fine, but I am still going to continue with my experiments,”[/b][/color] he responded to his Duel Monster Spirit as he took off the black robe he wore that revealed his oddly pristine labcoat. As Truth groggily walked to his desk, he decided to sit on his own chair to do his work. Readjusting his glasses on and combing his frizzled hair, Truth smirked prepared.

Before Cole had walked off too far, he froze when heard Lance's loud, amplified voice rise above the crowd surrounding the house. Though he was initially uninterested in his announcement, the words [color=#00ff00]"I will duel one person on the top of the KaibaCorp Duel Dome of my choosing" [/color]intrigued him for some reason.

[color=#0000ff]"Tomorrow at noon...I see..."[/color] Cole thought as his grip on his bag tightened before resuming walking. Upon arriving home, he dropped off his bag before making his way to his desk. He opened a drawer beside the desk and removed a small rectangular box, unclasping the lid. From the box, he carefully slid out his deck and placed it on his desk before running his fingers through his hair. With his right hand covering half his face, Cole softly stated the words [color=#0000ff]"Mental Seal, unlock..." [/color]Upon finishing the phrase, a harsh white light burst from his hand - the "Fortune Lady" cards on his deck began to glow white in correspondence to his hand. As the light dimmed, each of the cards on his desk had transformed into completely different ones...

After the woman disappeared with Andre, Alex and Shawn stood staring wide-eyedly at each other. Meanwhile, Julius chuckled behind the two jaw-droppers accompanied by the maniacal cackling of Boog, which the other two could not hear. Which was probably a good thing, considering that the sight of a hellish "Doc Ock"-esque monster cackling is enough to send the most stoic and reasonable man to the insane asylum.

"Y'all done gawking?" He questioned jokingly.

After a short recovery, Alex retorted, "Well, ha, aren't you just hilarious. Who are you, anyway, hotshot?" Which Shawn followed with an emphatic "Yeah!"

"Why don't you radio the big man and ask him who's up on the roof with you? I'm sure he'd be thrilled at the prospect of introducing me." They radioed Kaiba. He introduced Julius as the new investigator on the team. Seto was most certainly not happy to do any of this. That's because Seto is crotchedy. After a short self-introduction and some small talk, Genkin was able to win over his new colleagues with his gregarious and charismatic nature. After which he promptly asked them where the others went. They didn't have a clue but ran back upstairs to begin analyzing the scene for evidence that might indicate the answer to such a question. In the meantime, two red-halos popped out of Julius' watch very subtly. Two cards: his duel spirit-The Boogyman, Master of Nightmares-and a Spell-Gambler's Vice. He asked Boog to locate any duel spirits in the area, but the duel spirit's downside was that despite being a monster of unimaginable abilities, they activate themselves in a rather random fashion, like a roll of the dice. As such, the Spell "Gambler's Vice" chose the outcome of dice rolls and therefore allowed Boog to control his abilities.

Astoundingly, the Fiend was able to locate three distinct signatures in proximity of one another on a nearby floor. "[color=#ffa500]However[/color]," The Boogyman warned, "[color=#ffa500]Do not be surprised if any of the duelists controls more than one spirit. Many of my fellow, nefarious ethereals are able to mask their separate signatures if they are in the same deck.[/color]" He then cackled. It was SO creepy. At the revelation of this, Julius decided it was best not to interfere and return to the roof to inspect with his fellows. Perhaps he would 'mention' what he discovered in conversation as a 'possiblity'.

[quote name='The_Duck' timestamp='1348958038' post='6034797']
Andre gazed at Ruga tryign to understand his intent. "Ruga, I accept your challenge, but the barrier will be staying up. After this duel, I have on or two questions for you." Andre stood poised ready to go to duel. He flicked the RFM switch off. 'Alice, Alena. Make sure to keep the barrier stable during the duel.' The two of them nodded and disappeared into Andre's deck. "Okay, you can make the first move."
[/quote]

Ruga chuckles. [color=#800080]"Okay then... Hmmmmmmmmmm... Let's add some fun to this..."[/color] His pocket glows and four orbs slip into his Deck as he slips it into his Duel Disk, Paradox still perched on his shoulder as he drew his starting hand. He chuckles and looks into Andre's eyes. [color=#800080]"This will be fun real quick... I activate the Field Spell Malefic World!" [/color]The area became negative again as the clouds returned.[color=#800080] "Now I remove from play a Stardust Dragon from my Extra Deck to Special Summon Malefic Stardust Dragon!" [/color]A Stardust Dragon appeared and several pieces of armor are slammed onto it.[color=#800080] "Now I set a card face-down and end my turn."[/color]

S/T: Malefic World + 1 face-down
Monsters: Malefic Stardust Dragon
Hand: 3
LP: 8000

[spoiler=Cards Used][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110812175636/yugioh/images/8/8b/MaleficWorldYMP1-EN-ScR-LE.png[/img]
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120622095627/yugioh/images/thumb/a/aa/MaleficStardustDragon-CT08-EN-SR-LE.png/300px-MaleficStardustDragon-CT08-EN-SR-LE.png[/img][/spoiler]

"Okay, my turn." Andre draws the first card from his deck. "I summon 'Allied Sorcerer Sean' in ATK mode." A man appeared on the field in knight amor minus the helmet.His red cape in the blew in the wind caused by Stardust's wingbeat. "When Sean is summoned, I can search my deck and Special Summon one "Allied" monster to the field. I choose Alena." Alena appeared on the field with the midnight glow surounding her. "I activate Alena's effect. I Special Summon 'Magic Bullet Abyss'. " the little bullet appeared with its tiny demon coming out of it. "I overlay Alena and Sean to XYZ Summon 'Allied Soreress Alexa' to the field." Sean and Alena disappeared in a fiery blaxe with which Alexa appeared in their place. Her blazing orange hair and arms of flames ignatied the field. "I acitvate her effect. I tribute abyss to destroy Stardust." Alexa grabbed Abyss and turned it into flames. She turned it into a massive flame a spiraled it at Stardust.

OOC: Some cards have been updated
[spoiler New Cards Used]

Allied Sorceress Alexa
[FIRE/ Spellcaster XYZ/ 4/ 2500/ 2500]
2 level 4 "Allied" monsters
Once per turn you may tribute one monster on the field. Destroy one monster on your opponent's side of the field and inflict damageg to them equal to the ATK of the destroyed monster. When your opponent activates a spell or trap, you may detach one XYZ material. Negate the activation of the card and destroy it.

Allied Sorcerer Sean
{WIND/ Spellcaster/ 4/ 1800/ 1500]
When this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned you may search your deck for one "Allied" monster and Special Summon it to the field.

Allied Sorceress Alena
[DARK/ Spellcaster/ 4/ 1500/ 1200]
This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. If you control any other monsters, besides "Magic Bullet" monsters or "Allied" monsters, destroy this card. Once per turn ,during your Main Phase, you may Special Summon one "Magic Bullet" monster from your deck or hand. You may tribute one monster and activate one of the following effects with the tributed monster's Attribute:
-FIRE: Infliect 500 damage x the number of cards in your hand to your opponent.
-WATER: Return up to 2 cards on the field to the owner's hand.
-WIND: Your opponent reveals their hand. Select one card. You opponent discards that card.
-LIGHT: This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle this turn.
-EARTH: Destroy all Spell/Trap cards on the field and take damage x300 for each one destroyed.
-DARK: Remove 1 card on the field and inflict 1000 damage to your opponent if it was a DARK monster.
[/spoiler]

Ruga watches as Malefic Stardust is destroyed by the spellcaster's fiery bolt, but he laughs a bit as his Life Points drop from 8000 to 5500.[color=#800080] "One..." [/color]He looks at the sorceress before him and chuckles. [color=#800080]"Come on. Is this all you have?" [/color]He looks at his hand and thinks to himself. [color=#800080][i]I just need to draw something to normal summon or set...then that will be three...and then I can ruin him early...this will be all too much fun...[/i][/color]

"I'm not quite done. Alexa, attack him directly." Alexa summoned a flame in the palm of her hand and threw it at Ruga. "I'll play two cards face-down and end my turn on that note." The two cards appeared. 'Okay, he seems realtively easy so far, but he must have so sort of plan.' Andre thought. 'I'll have to stay on guard.' Andre looked at Ruga and stared intesely. 'What are you planning?' he continues to ponder.

Monsters: Alexa
S/T: 2
Hand: 3

Ruga chuckles as his Life Points drop again (5500-3000). He draws a card and snickers. [color=#800080]"I set one Monster face-down and remove from play a Rainbow Dragon from my Deck to Special Summon Malefic Rainbow Dragon!"[/color] The same thing happened. A Rainbow Dragon appeared and armor slammed onto it's wings and head as it's ATK rang in at 4000. [color=#800080]"Malefic Rainbow Dragon! Attack! Malefic Rainbow Blast!"[/color] A rainbow sphere appears in the serpentine dragon's mouth, but it turns into a spiraling beam of black and white as it fires at Alexa.

As the duel Raged on, Nevier was stuck in a barrier made by Alena and Alice, However, While Pondering in her own thoughts, The next thing she knew was that she sensed a very powerful Dark Presence in her Deck. By instinct, She grabbed her cards, and as she Looked through her Deck, and she sensed as if a lot of her cards were [i]screaming[/i] as if panicked by the sudden influx of dark power. She looked and found the 3 cards that were emitting this power, however, She had heard a seductive voice in her head as she looked at them, In addition, Alena and Alice could Hear the conversation that is taking place as well [i][color=#b22222]"Mufufufu... Caged inside a meaningless fate Just like when you were with those Spineless Fools! Nobody likes you Nevier... Nobody has liked you. ~neyih... Why don't I lend you my power... and bust out of this fate! and show these fools your true powers! ~neyih..." [/color][/i][color=#8b4513][i]"Just Shut up... All you do is the fact that you keep messing me up!" [/i][/color]The very next moment after that, Nevier noticed that Orange cracks were appearing on the barrier that Alena and Alice had made, It was unknown to everyone that one of the 3 cards started to work on destroying the barrier, however, before the orange cracks could get to the bottom of the barrier, and in turn, spread the damage to the headquarters, She cleared her mind of that name quickly and put the 3 cards back. Unfortunately, The damage to the barrier would likely cause it to disintegrate by itself...

Andre stood firm as the rainbow blast charged toward Alexa. 'The barrier's weakening a little. Did underestimate my opponent.' Andre couldn't feel any presenses outside due to his own barrier, but thought little of this problem. "I activate Magic Cyclinder." Two pipes appeared next to Alexa. One pipe caught the attack, and Alexa commanded the other one to fire the same one back at Ruga. "You take 4000 points of damage with this." Andre smirked. ''This guy seems to be holding back. Wonder why?'

[spoiler Cards used]
It's magic cyclinder, you shouldn't need to read this. Go look it up.
[/spoiler]

Ruga blinks and stars at the blast as he moves his hand over. [color=#800080]"Yeah, I ain't gonna go down so easy... Dark Bribe! With this, you get a card and your trap is negated!" [/color]A small man with a dark look in his eye stares at Andre before taking out a golden coin. The cylinders disappear as the man hands Andre the coin and the beam of energy goes flying back at Alexa. [color=#800080][i]Darn it...if this doesn't work, i'm done...I just had to summon attack...should have expected this... [/i][/color]He shakes his head slowly and waits for what is about to happen.

[spoiler=Card Used][img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120616113337/yugioh/images/thumb/c/cd/DarkBribe-BP01-EN-R-1E.png/300px-DarkBribe-BP01-EN-R-1E.png[/img][/spoiler]

[size=3][font=Arial][background=transparent]Rael stood before the main doors to the tall state-of-the-art building and smiled. “Alas, I have arrived. KaibaCorp.”[/background][/font]
[font=Arial][background=transparent]“This is supposedly where I come from?” asked the Prince. “I am much older than this.”[/background][/font]
[font=Arial][background=transparent]Rael shrugged, unable to give an answer to that. “Alright, enough gawping, let’s go.”[/background][/font]
[font=Arial][background=transparent]The Prince gave a small mocking bow. “After you, milord.”[/background][/font]
[font=Arial][background=transparent]Rael walked through the doors and looked at the desks up front. He walked up to the important and official looking guy with glasses at the central desk. “Hello.”[/background][/font]
[font=Arial][background=transparent]The important looking man raised an eyebrow very slightly. “Do you have any business here?”[/background][/font]
[font=Arial][background=transparent]“In fact, I do. I do believe your company is very interested in the criminals known as Team Death?” Rael said.[/background][/font]
[font=Arial][background=transparent]The concierge looked at him impassively. “And you have information on them?”[/background][/font]
[font=Arial][background=transparent]“In fact, I do.” Rael presented him the slightly bloodied mask. “This... is a mask of Team Death. I knocked it off one of their members myself.”[/background][/font]
[font=Arial][background=transparent]The concierge revealed no sense of surprise. Rael would have thought he was a court politician back home. “A mask?”[/background][/font]
[font=Arial][background=transparent]“Yes. A mask. You know, something used to conceal your face or pretend you’re something you’re not,” said Rael. “I assume you understand?”[/background][/font]
[font=Arial][background=transparent]The man furrowed his eyebrows. “I haven’t time for your jokes.”[/background][/font]
[font=Arial][background=transparent]Rael smirked but became serious as well. “I’m a Duelist. I happened to have beaten one of Team Death, and retrieved his mask. However, he disappeared.”[/background][/font]
[font=Arial][background=transparent]“Where did he go?” asked the concierge.[/background][/font]
[font=Arial][background=transparent]“I mean disappeared in the literal sense,” said Rael. “He disappeared into thin air. Poof. He’s gone. Magic. He teleported. Or something along the lines of that.”[/background][/font]
[font=Arial][background=transparent]To Rael’s surprise, the concierge seemed to genuinely believed him. “I see.”[/background][/font]
[font=Arial][background=transparent]They stood there for a few moments, without talking, when Rael tired of the silence and cried, [b]“My point is that, I am a Duelist who defeated a member of Team Death. Team Death are supposed to be the bad guys. I got a MASK from one of them and the MASK should contain blood and DNA samples! Go take it to your higher-ups! I haven’t time to dilly-dally, I want to duel more before the day is out."[/b] Everyone turn to look at the commotion.[/background][/font]

[font=Arial][background=transparent](OoC: @boogyman: is that good?)[/background][/font][/size]

(OoC: Brilliant! Perfect! Here, take this. *hands over shiny medal*)

Julius stood in the elevator, alone, thinking to himself. [i]Well, I had expected to see a little more action than this. If Team Death really was composed of the thug-type individuals I was made to believe it was, then they shouldn't be this patient. Where is their action? Their plan?[/i]

Then, the elevators opened, and he strolled into the main lobby, his expression still very pensive. All of a sudden, he overheard the woman at the front desk robotically answering the requests and repeated points of a man slightly younger than himself holding a conspicuous-looking mask that Boog was going nuts about. He decided to take action to remedy the situation. After all, he knew how to handle people.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, young man. No need to raise your voice at the young lady," he paused to smile her way, which was returned, "That's no way to treat a woman or to get your point across. Now, you said you're looking for the 'higher-ups' or 'security'? Well I can perhaps help you with that. Follow me." He waved to the concierge in parting. She winked and returned the gesture. After this, he escorted the man to the elevator and, eventually, up to the floor containing Julius' office.

He started to interrogate the individual as to the origins of the mask, meanwhile Boog, who was speaking telepathically from Genkin's deck, revealed that the young man definitely had a duel spirit partnered with him...
"What's your name? Where did you get that mask? How can you be certain it is relevant to Team Death? Do you really expect me to believe you beat one of their members? ...My apologies, sir, just try to answer questions along these lines in telling me your tale."

Archived