YuGiOh- The Death Cards [IC, PG-13, Started, Always Accepting]

EpicBoss99

"I activate Alexa's effect. I detach one XYZ material to negate the activation of Dark Bribe." Alexa created a small ball of fire and flung it at Dark Bribe. The card started to catch fire and was incerated. "Now Alexa, continue the Magic Cyclinder attack and deal 4000 points of damage." Andre said. The attack continued at Ruga. 'this looks like its the end for him. Perhaps he was a little too easy.' Andre thought.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rael eyed the newcomer. He saw that face somewhere before. Was he famous? He was a Duelist, Rael was sure.
"This man feels like a formidable person," said the Prince.
"Who is he?" whispered Rael.
"I'm not sure," said the Prince.
The man started asking him questions.
[b]"Me?"[/b] said Rael. [b]"I'm Rael..."[/b] He was unsure if he should be telling this person his name. This person may somehow connect to his family... or maybe not. He decided not to be afraid. [b]"I am Rael Septimus Irothar. As you may have heard me say, this mask, was obtained from a member of Team Death, is this not their emblem?"[/b] Rael fit the two shattered halves of the mask together. A large chunk down the middle was missing, but the symbol was evidently related to Team Death. [b]"I'll duel you myself if you are unsure of my skill, but what happened was, I was rather discreetly watching what I believe was a Duel between two members of Team Death, when a man in a cape and a mask approached me from out of the shadows. He told me that I had no business being where I was and then he challenged me to a Duel. I crushed him, literally, as you can see from this mask. But before I could catch a glimpse of his face, he disappeared."[/b]

(OoC: Irothar is the royal family name of a country in this RP... I have yet to decide which... Septimus means that he is the seventh son of the king)

Ruga was pushed back a bit, but shrugged as his life points dropped to nothing. [color=#800080]"Just my luck. I would love a rematch sometime."[/color] He chuckles and draws another card, keeping up with his little tradition to see what he would have drawn next and predicting slightly to see how the duel would have turned out otherwise.[color=#800080] "Huh...that certainly would have changed things..." [/color]He shrugs and shuffles his Deck as his pocket glowed again. [color=#800080]"But for now, we have business to attend to."[/color] He pockets his deck and his Duel Disk shuts off, spinning back into Standby Mode.

Julius stared in disbelief as the man, Rael, sat across from him telling him of a mere chance encounter. However, his disbelief did not so much come from the story but the way that it was being told. The mannerisms and the tone of the man sitting across from him were those of a more mature and confident person than he looked. They were almost... regal. A small shudder ran up his spine as Genkin remembered what Boog told him about Rael having a duel spirit, as well. His instincts were telling him all this, and they were telling him to accept the man's offer to duel as proof.

"All right, then, let's get this show on the road," an entirely different tone and a deeper, more haunting voice was issued from Genkin as his duel spirit joined his side and the red-halo-tech Duel Disk opened up. The custom tech automatically opened up Rael's Duel Disk. Shortly after, the number 8000 flashed onto each player's Life Points Indicator. Then, in unison both players yelled "DRAW!" This was fixing to be an epic battle...

(OoC: will edit after class for my first turn, since you technically challenged me.)

"Business indeed." Andre has Alena and Alice dropped the barrier. Andre saw Nevier in a little bit of discomfort, like something was going on in her head. Andre turns to Ruga. "Ruga. I am choosing to trust you for now." He looks over to Nevier. "Nevier, I hope you can trust my decision here in this retrospect" Andre turns his back. "Now I would like to ask you two to follow me. There is someone I want to talk to, but I have an idea. Perhaps we can even take down Team Death." Andre presses the button to call for the elevator. It arrives quickly He steps in and holds the door from closing. "Coming?"

Nevier glared at Andre as the duel ended, As honorable as Andre's intentions were, She hated being trapped in any sort of prison. In fact, She was about to Strike the Barrier with her sword and shatter it when Andre lowered it, and when he did, She had felt a little pain in her head, but she easily got over it. When Andre called for Nevier and Ruga to follow him, Nevier obliged, and walked into the elevator, but afterward, Nevier took a darker tone as she asked Andre quite angrily [color=#8b4513]"What was the purpose of that barrier? Was it to "protect" me or was it to Cage me and let Her soak into me?" [/color]The question was followed by a Glare at Andre as she waited for a response from him

(OoC: @Aix: Nevermind. New post instead.)

"Well, let's begin, shall we?" The rhetorical question was intended to create a little suspense as Julius surveyed his hand. He enjoyed every duel with his "The Fallen" Monsters. They mirrored his--perhaps slightly corrupt--sense of justice to the point where he indeed felt as though he could call on any of their duel spirits if he really wanted. After being orphaned, the cards became his brethren.

"I play 2 face-downs in my back row and activate the Continuous Spell 'Fallen Fortune Judgment'." Two card silhouettes appeared as well as a blue card depicting a cruel and dark god, supposedly some sort of hellish judge.
"Next I Normal Summon my Warlock Prumzir of The Fallen. Then, I activate his effect. I can Normal Summon an additional 'The Fallen' Monster during the turn he is Normal Summoned. Come on out, Angel Barakh of The Fallen!" Next to a scarred, rugged mage appeared a black, quasi-cybernetic angel with its head hung downward with body language dictating a mental state near insanity.
"Turn End. Your move, slugger."
-----------------------------
Julius: 8000
1 hand
2 Monsters: Prumzir-1100, Barakh-1450
2 face-down S/T, 1 active S-Fallen Fortune Judgment

[spoiler='Cards Used']
[url="http://yugico.com/user/26887-boogyman094/card/29739-Death_Cards_RP_Set/115886-Angel_Barakh_of_The_Fallen"]Angel_Barakh_of_The_Fallen[/url]
[url="http://yugico.com/user/26887-boogyman094/card/29739-Death_Cards_RP_Set/115875-Fallen_Fortune_Judgment"]Fallen_Fortune_Judgment[/url]
[url="http://yugico.com/user/26887-boogyman094/card/29739-Death_Cards_RP_Set/115687-Warlock_Prumzir_of_The_Fallen"]Warlock_Prumzir_of_The_Fallen[/url][/spoiler]

[font=Arial][i][background=transparent]“That appears to be quite a troublesome card, I have to remove it without sending it to the grave,”[/background][/i][font=Arial][i][background=transparent] [/background][/i][/font][background=transparent]thought Rael looking at the angel. The Prince also frowned at the card.[/background][/font]

[b][font=Arial][background=transparent]“I set 2 cards in my back row and Normal Summon Alchemist of the Exiled,”[/background][/font][/b][font=Arial][background=transparent] declared Rael and a purple-haired woman holding potions appeared. [/background][/font][b][font=Arial][background=transparent]“And I activate Exile. Exile banishes 2 of my “the Exiled” cards from anywhere. I banish ‘Knight of the Exiled’ and ‘Herald of the Exiled’ from my Deck! ‘Herald of the Exiled’s effect activates and lets me add 1 the Exiled monster from my Deck to my hand! I add ‘Rogue of the Exiled’!” [/background][/font][/b][font=Arial][background=transparent]He hesitated about attacking. Then he decided against it and play safe, so that his plan would not be ruined. [b]“I end my turn.”[/b][/background][/font]

(OoC: I will activate a facedown during ur turn)

[spoiler='Cards Used']
[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/114205.jpg[/img]
[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/114358.jpg[/img]
[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/114199.jpg[/img]
[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/114767.jpg[/img]
[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/114197.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

"I draw." The normally amiable smile was replaced instead by a near-scowl and gaze of intense focus. Julius' duel spirit sat idly by, which Genkin questioned him about, "[color=#ffa500]You seem to have a pretty good grip on the situation. Why interfere with something when it's working?[/color]" After the comment managed to elicit a small chuckle from Merc, he returned his attention to the matter at hand.

"First, I will Normal Summon Agent of The Fallen-Conglomerate Golem. Then, I will activate its effect to roll a die." A giant die with red-halos where the indicative dots should be appeared and rolled. It came up 4. "Then, I will activate the effect of my Fallen Fortune Judgment, placing a Fallen Counter on it and re-rolling. There, 1, now I will tribute my Conglomerate Golem to Special Summon my level 1 Agent of The Fallen-Aura Spectre from my deck in face-up Defense Position. Finally, switch Prumzir to Defense Position and end my turn." As he did so, Julius glared intensely across the room, directly at the eyes of his opponent.

(OoC: I am fine with a re-play due to face-down.)
----------------------------
1 hand
3 Monsters-two DEF Aura Spectre and Prumzir, 1 ATK Barakh
2 facedown S/T; 1 active S-Fallen Fortune Judgment (1 Counter)

[spoiler ='Cards Used']
[url="http://yugico.com/user/26887-boogyman094/card/29739-Death_Cards_RP_Set/117620-Agent_of_The_Fallen-Conglomerate_Golem"]Agent_of_The_Fallen-Conglomerate_Golem[/url]
[url="http://yugico.com/user/26887-boogyman094/card/29739-Death_Cards_RP_Set/117623-Agent_of_The_Fallen-Aura_Spectre"]Agent_of_The_Fallen-Aura_Spectre[/url][/spoiler]

Ruga chuckles and does as he is told, walking into the elevator. Paradox acts like a bird ruffling it's feathers as Ruga stands there with Andre and Nevier. [color=#800080]"Just like the good old days, eh Nevier?" [/color]He jokingly teased the woman as they stood in the elevator. He chuckles a bit and strokes Paradox slowly. [color=#800080]"So, where are we going?" [/color]Just then, a heavy demonic voice echoed in Ruga's head, causing him to place his hand on his forehead and lean against the elevator wall. Unfortunately, the voice wasn't necessarily quiet, as the other spirits would be able to overhear the voice.[i] [color=#6600cc]"You are such a fool, you worthless ape! You dare turn your back on your past!? You dare turn your back on me!? On us!? We gave you something you could have never achieved on your own! You were nothing before the three of us showed up! And what do you do when you finally decide to give us a chance!? You change your mind at the last minute and throw the game away! You had things set up for our big arrival back to the world! You had Matador cause chaos in the nearby area! And before the real fun could start, you pull him back!" [/color][color=#800080]"S-SHUT UP! NO-NONE OF YOU ARE A PART OF ME! I AM NOT LISTENING!"[/color][color=#6600cc] "You know you were nothing before us! You were a nobody! A faceless being in a sea of busybodies! A weakling! You were a useless pile of filth before I came around with Matador and The Fiend! You just refused to accept the fact and locked us up! You know you can't keep us locked up forever! We will break out! We will get you to use us once again!"[/color] [color=#800080]"L-LEAVE ME ALONE! S-SHUT UP! SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!" [/color][/i]By the time he was mentally screaming shut up, Ruga was sitting down, clenching his head and closing his eyes tightly. It was clear this voice was a death card from what he was saying, and that this spirit brings terrible thoughts into Ruga's mind.

The Next thing Ruga had known was that there was another voice in his head, but in addition to Speaking to Ruga, He was more or less also speaking to the same spirit that was also troubling him, but That voice aimed at that Spirit first [color=#000000]"I would not speak lowly of whom you represent... Little One... What Miniscule power you have is absolutely nothing in comparison to Her" [/color]the voice then spoke to Ruga himself[color=#000000] [/color][color=#000000]"Oh Where are my Manners... I Can't be bothered to hear the voice of a Wussy pester someone whose heart is strong... My name is Yata-Aluria... Nevier's Duel Spirit[/color]" While the conversation went on in Ruga, Nevier was also hearing what Yata heard and said...

The spirit released a loud dark growl as this new spirit just barged in. [color=#6600cc][i]"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!?" [/i][/color]After a bit, the voice laughs a bit. [color=#6600cc][i]"If you think I am a wussy, then what do you make of this pile of filth?! I can beat anything that guy can throw at me without even lifting a claw! And why should you say I 'represent' the man who locked me away and unknowingly slammed a muzzle on me!? He has had multiple chances to prove his worth, but he has not even bothered! He is worthless! He has a powerful deck in his hands, and he can't even control us!"[/i] [/color]Another voice comes in, this one is also a bit dark, but not as dark as the first one. It also has a slight echo to it. [i][color=#008080]"That is where you're wrong... He can't really control you or XV, Death, but I am willing to submit. The only reason he hasn't used me is because I am a Death Card like the two of you, and he is trying to forbid himself from using them. Besides, I rather enjoy us being locked up. For a while, it kept you quiet. You always had a tendency to give me a double headache..."[/color] [color=#6600cc]"Oh very funny, Matador."[/color] [color=#008080]"Thank you."[/color] [color=#6600cc]"That wasn't a-"[/color][color=#008080] "I know. Now shut up already!"[/color] [color=#6600cc]"Argh! I can't believe this! Our 'master' is completely useless and you're taking his side!" [/color][/i]The first voice disappeared and the echoing voice sighed. [color=#008080][i]"I am truly sorry about that...Death can be quite...eccentric... It comes with not being used... Anyway, I am Archfiend Matador... I seem to be the only Ritual Monster Ruga here is willing to use... I swear, both of my heads get a major migraine whenever Death talks... Oh, and don't expect to hear anything from XV anytime soon...that one doesn't speak that much...and when he does, it is hard to understand anyway. I swear, it sometimes sounds like he is talking backwards in a different language..."[/i][/color]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][b]"Wait, before you end your turn, I activate my face-down card: 'Eclipse of Exile'," [/b]said Rael.[b]"By banishing 1 card in my hand, which I will banish 'Rogue of the Exiled', I get to banish my face-up 'Alchemist of the Exiled' and Special Summon 1 of my banished 'the Exiled' monsters. I Summon 'Knight of the Exiled'!"[/b] A light shined and the alchemist was replace by a knight. [b]"The Knight's effect activates when he is Special Summoned from the Banished Zone, he acts with retribution and banishes one of his foes! I banish [/b][b]'Angel Barakh of the Fallen'!" [/b]The Knight slashed the air and at the angel disintegrated.[b] "At the same time, the Alchemist's effect activates when she is banished from the field. I get a 50% chance to banish one of your face-up monster, I target [background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Agent of The Fallen-Aura Spectre[/background]!"[/b] A vial came out of nowhere and hit the angel but with no effect. Rael sighed. [b]"Rogue's effect also activates due to the fact that she was banished, and I get to banish 1 card from my Deck, I banish 'Herald of the Exiled', which allows me to add 1 card to my hand! I add 'Prince of the Exiled'!"[/b] A card flew out of Rael's Deck and he caught it. [b]"During End Phase, the Eclipse ends and the Knight is banished while the Alchemist is Special Summoned! When the Alchemist is Special Summoned from the Banished Zone, I get to draw a card and she gains a Level!"[/b][/size][/font]

[b]"Okay, now my turn. I draw,"[/b][b]said Rael.[/b][b] "I Normal Summon 'Knight of the Exiled' with his effect to allow me to Normal Summon him without Tribute."[/b] The Knight appeared. [b]"Now I overlay my now-Level 5 Alchemist with my Knight and Xyz Summon 'Ghost Knight of the Exiled'![/b] A powerful pale knight appeared. [b]"Ghost Knight gains 300 ATK for each of my banished 'the Exiled' monsters with a different name giving him a total of 3200 ATK! Battle Phase! I attack Prumzir!"[/b]

[spoiler='New Cards Used']
[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/114385.jpg[/img]
[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/114197.jpg[/img]
[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/114351.jpg[/img]
[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/115131.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

"And you wait this time. In response to the activation of Eclipse of Exile, I activate my face-down Compulsory Evacuation Device, returning Alchemist to your hand and removing the necessary target for your card's effect to work. Meaning that the field returns to how it was, barring any response from you. If there isn't any, now you may begin your turn." A sly grin crawled its way across the face of Julius as he thought to himself, [i]Wow, maybe this guy really did beat a Team Death member.[/i]
----------------------------------
H: 1
M: 3; 2 Defense (0), (1100); 1 Attack (1450)
S/T: 1 facedown, 1 in chain-Compulsory Evacuation Device, 1 active-F.F.J.-(1 counter)

"Not an entire waste then," Taliesin muttered as he turned away from the house now known to contain one Lance Riley, former duel champion and until recently believed to be dead. He'd never much cared for paparrazi journalism - there seemed to him to be few things less important or relevent than the personal lives of celebrities - but Lance's announcement was certainly going to create quite a stir, coming as it did on the heels of his return to the spotlight. Just to round it off, of course, he'd also declared that he'd duel someone the next day. Perhaps he'd get a chance to find out more then, but for now he was satisfied with slipping a business card through the letterbox. On the reverse he'd left a simple message:
"For a chat."

He glanced at his phone. Already messages from two of the papers he'd written for asking him to find out more. Well, there was no way he was getting through the rest of the crowd. He had the audio of the announcement recorded, however, and knew the radio stations would be keen to get a good copy. Most of the journalists and photographers would be pushing for newspapers and TV, but the big stations put out the news more often, and one would be going out in less than 15 minutes. He ducked into an internet café, sat at an unused machine in a quiet corner, and set to work.

Yata had chuckled as the another voice had suddenly appeared and after an argument, The first voice had stopped speaking. Yata then said [color=#000000]"Not exactly sure if I have to introduce myself again... But I like you already... He is strong for refusing to use those crutches... and You're letting him be strong... Unlike that other Wuss". [/color]Yata chuckled again, He seems to like calling Death a Wuss, but however, it's not all words, Since Yata's Sword Controls the boundary between the strong and the weak. Yata then spoke up again [color=#000000]"Allow me to take my leave Since what I needed to do is done..." [/color]Yata's voice then disappeared, with Nevier telepathically speaking to Yata, which thankfully could be heard by other Duel Spirits [color=#8b4513][i]"Yea, That Wuss was getting on my nerves as well... I mean... Only the weak picks on anyone that doesn't deserve it" [/i][/color][i][color=#000000]"That be true Nevier, That be True..."[/color][/i]

[size=3]Rael grimaced. [b]"If so, in the Replay, instead of adding 'Prince of the Exiled' to my hand, I add 'Mirage of the Exiled'! It was a cost to banish Rogue, so it was still applied."[/b] [/size]

[size=3]He drew a card at his Draw Phase. [/size][b]"I Banish 'Knight of the Exiled' from my hand to Special Summon 'Mirage of the Exiled' in Attack Position."[/b] The knight briefly appeared before being replaced by a hooded figure. [b]"I also Normal Summon 'Priest of the Exiled'."[/b][size=3] A bearded man appeared. [/size][b][size=3]"With the Priest's effect I banish 'Alchemist of the Exiled' from my hand and proceed to Special Summon it. Both 'Priest of the Exiled's effect and 'Alchemist of the Exiled's effect activates and they become Level 5 and I draw a card. By Overlaying them, I Xyz Summon 'Noble of the Exiled'! Now, I activate his effect to Special Summon 'Rogue of the Exiled'. I activate Temporary Exile and banish the Rogue while, at the same time banishing your warlock. Rogue of the Exiled banishes my last 'Herald of the Exiled' from my Deck and adds 'Enmity of the Exiled' from my Deck to my hand. I Special Summon Enmity with his effect that allows me to Special Summon him while I have 4 or more banished 'the Exiled' monsters." [/size][/b][size=3]A dark shadowing figure appeared.[/size][b][size=3] "Battle Phase! I attack Barakh with Enmity!" [/size][/b][size=3]The dark shadow barrelled forwards a deadly-looking claw appearing out of his sleeve while the tendrils on his left extended forwards to grab the angel.[/size]

[spoiler='New Cards']
[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/114361.jpg[/img]
[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/114383.jpg[/img]
[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/114359.jpg[/img]
[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/114768.jpg[/img]
[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/114379.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

Once all the voices stopped, Ruga opened his eyes slowly and looks around. He looked at Nevier and nodded slightly before standing back up.[color=#800080] "H-Hey Andre...? What's your spirit's story...? I felt an odd vibe when I tossed my box down... Is it a death card itself...?"[/color] As Ruga speaks, the blue large clawed demon could be seen standing upright besides him, it's arms wrapped around itself in a way so that it's red flaps look like a hoodless cloak. The demon looked at the small space left in the elevator before disappearing.

Andre stood in the elevator, notcing the disturbences between both Ruga and Nevier. "My story shouldn't concern you, Ruga." Andre said slowly. Andre pushed the stop button on the elevator. He leaned his back against a corner of the elevator as the lights slowly dimmed in the small space. "I can tell that you are hearing them, the voices of temptation. That aura I will never forget. " The elevator was currently powered down. No recordings or videos were being taken. They were isolated.
"Nevier, you asked of the barrier early. That was simply a precaution. I wasn't sure what would happen if a former Death card battled a Death card. It was actually meant to protect everyone here, considering your cards would have also reacted to it." Andre sighed and began toslide a little down the corner, almost doing a wall sit. "There is a lot about the Death Cards you two don't know about. This is going to be a long story if we are going to work togather." We pushes the button to start the elevator again. It dinged on the 47th floor. "I'll explain everything in my office." He swipes his card and the door opens. The floor was strangely quiet. No one was talking. There was the occasional whisper, but they were soon silenced by Andre's stare. He swipes the first card to his office and opens the door to allow the two in former members inside he closes the door and sits down in his desk after closing all the window shades.
"This room is sound-proof and has no cameras. Sit down. I will now answer your questions." Andre said in an unusually calm voice. Alice and Alena appeared behind him "We are now willing to tell you all we know." says Alena. "To a point" says Alice. "After your questions I will tell you the entire story of the Death Cards, what has not been told to you." Andre said

Nevier looked around in Andre's Office, it was quite obvious to Andre and Ruga that she had never been into such a fancy office before. When she was asked if they had any questions, She giggled then said [color=#8b4513]"I really don't have any questions except for one..."[/color] Nevier closed her eyes as she Telepathically asked Yata something, but it wasn't heard by anyone, but then she opened her eyes and asked Andre in a rather serious tone [color=#8b4513]"Since you were able to defeat one of my two 'Fate Cards' as I call them... Would you mind that after your story that I tell you about them?"[/color] Nevier waited for Andre's response...

Ruga walks into the office and looks about. He takes a seat and Matador appears besides him again once he sits down. [color=#800080]"Former death card...?" [/color]It was clear he was confused by this. A death card that is no longer one? That is new to him. He looks at where Matador is standing and ponders.[color=#800080][i] I wonder if the same could be done for him...[/i][/color] Paradox shrugs and moves onto Andre's desk.[color=#daa520] "So Andre, let's get to the big picture here. What can we possibly not know about the Death Cards?"[/color]

"If you insist Ruga." Andre said. "Nevier, I will listen to your story after this." Andre crossed his fingers and layed his elbows and the desk. "Okay I'll tell you my tale."

[i]"It all started a few months back. As you both are fully well aware, there are spirit cards in every monster. [i]Though some cards never awake their spirit they are still there, as I hope you still know.[/i] What you don't know, is that every card can techically be called, a Death Card. Kaiba Corp was never hacked. The system is not corrupt. We used that as a cover-up. If the public knew the truth, there would be a nationwide panic. Spirits are rebelling and they are trying to convince their owners to do so as well. They want to over throw the humans and have it return to where spirits could possess humans' bodies. They want to roam around freely and become the masters of this world. Orginally we thought these Death Cards were all evil spirits, but then came Alice. [/i]

[i]Alice is a former Death Card. When a she came to Alena for help, she was led to me. It turns out that there are actually two Spirits living in some cards that are Death Cards. This second spirit is placed their by the leader of the rebellion, also known as the orginal Death Card. The spirit he places is a small part of himself, it has his beliefs and interests. It is basically a weaker clone of himself. The second spirit devours the personiality of its host card and slowly takes over the card completely. When that happens the card cannot be saved and the spirit assumes the cards form and becomes the dominate personailty. But... if the process is even 99% complete, there is a chance to save it. By using Alena's magic and Kaiba Corp new technology, we seperate the orginal spirit from teh corrupted card and place it in a new blank card.There the card resumes its orginal form. There are some side effects though. I won't get into detail about that yet, but they are relatively minor for the most part.[/i]

[i]We are currently trying to find the orginal Death Card, which we believe is in the possession of the Leader of Team Death. It is likely that the owner of the card has been possessed by the Death card he uses. This can happen over time if a person uses a Death Card too much, but it varies form person to person. When we don't quite know what to do when we find it, but are only solution is to kill its spirit. When we do that, there is a chance his spirits he placed inside other cards will disappear as well. [/i]

[i]Well thats about it. Some spirits are rebelling, some aren't and some are being forced to. We can fix, but not completely and our only solution is to kill the orginal card. Any quesitons?[/i]

OOC: I left some plot holes on purpose for further RPing

Ruga shakes his head as Paradox ponders. [color=#daa520]"That is heavy to say the least...but why did you guys think it was better to say that the number one corporation that supposedly has the best security system was hacked? Wouldn't that make other issues? You humans lie so much..."[/color] [color=#800080]"Hush, Paradox. I-"[/color] Ruga cuts himself off and shuts up. He gently grabs his head and shakes his head.[color=#800080] "Oh...my head..." [/color]Paradox shakes his head and looks at Ruga. [color=#daa520]"Ruga?"[/color] [color=#800080]"I-I...i'm fine..."[/color] Paradox nods slowly and looks at Andre as Matador moves besides Ruga, tilting his head a bit as he inspects him.[color=#daa520] "So, what do you need our help with?"[/color]

"Not quite so fast, Rael, in response to Temporary Exile I activate my face down Trap Card, Defending The Fallen! You see, when you target a Monster with an effect or an attack while I have a 'The Fallen' Monster on the field, I can negate the effect or attack and roll a die. I choose to negate Temporary Exile, and the result of rolling the die is.. 6. Fantastic. That means your card is destroyed. Then, the effect of my Aura Spectre activates, inflicting 600 points of damage to you due to me rolling a 6. Also since that card effect doesn't resolve, Rogue isn't banished, meaning Herald isn't banished and Enmity never gets added to your hand. Then, obviously, you can't attack Barakh with Enmity."

A wry smile unveiled on the face of Genkin. He was having fun in this duel. Rael certainly had talent, and his grand plans were well-thought out, which made them all the more fun to spoil. "Got anything else? Nothing's left in your hand, but Noble of the Exiled can still attack."

EDIT: Woops, forgot.
[spoiler='Cards Used']
[url="http://yugico.com/user/26887-boogyman094/card/29739-Death_Cards_RP_Set/115873-Defending_The_Fallen"]Defending_The_Fallen[/url][/spoiler]

Nevier then looked at Andre as he said his story, but then shook her head and said [color=#8b4513]"Duel Spirits going awry and rebelling?[/color]" She giggled and started to laugh a bit, As if the story was as ridiculous in of itself, but she had to keep an open mind. She then said [color=#8b4513]"If you're done, I'll tell you about the 2 'Fate cards' I hold and Use..."[/color]

[color=#8b4513][i]"It was a long time ago... I can't remember how old I was at that time, but a Black, hooded person came up to me and simply gave me them, alongside my entire deck... He wasn't Black as in "Black Men" like you see some Rappers and people like that... but His skin was as Black as Night and his eyes glowed blood-red... however, I can't remember a lot of details that happened afterward until I quit Team Death for their Cruel and Crude methods, and for the fact that they all were a bunch of Wussies. As I raged afterward in their old Hideout, which was a decently sized building outside of town, Another member of Team Death Challenged me... He wasn't quite important to Reaper, nor was he High-Ranking, But the in first turn of that Duel, He got out a Death Card... A Level 7 Monster... and Several Face-downs..... As My turn came around, I Summoned That 'Fate Card'... The one I now call 'Her', Since even thinking her name often causes calamity nowadays... The poor kid Attempted to respond to her attack... The Responding effect caused the entire building to collapse during the duel, which in turn killed the fool..."[/i][/color]

Nevier then closed her eyes and looked back to her first Duel with Andre and also noted [color=#8b4513]"The other 'Fate Card' was Avielle, The very one you were able to defeat in our first duel..."[/color] Nevier simply giggled afterward

Archived