YuGiOh- The Death Cards [IC, PG-13, Started, Always Accepting]

EpicBoss99

Rael grimaced. He lost. It hadn't happened for a while now. He slung his duel disk back onto his back.
The Prince was disappointed as well. "Well, it's too bad you lost. He was a powerful opponent."
Rael nodded. He walked over to his opponent and extended his hand. [b]"Good game, let's Duel again some other time."[/b] He narrowed his eyes and grinned. [b]"Next time, I'll win," [/b]he said confidently.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Julius couldn't help but grin at the boy's confidence. "We'll see about that when it's happening. For now, we ought to go rendezvous with the head of security so he can be up to date on all the pieces of evidence and whatnot." It was then that Genkin noticed a sliver of light coming through the shades of his office. Undoing them, the realization hit him that the hours of interrogation plus the distortion of time that occurs during a duel had not let the two realize morning was already 'on the horizon'. A mumbled chuckle issued from the throat of Julius at his pun.

"Ha, well he ought to be in any minute. Either that, or he's already up and about. I'll grab the radio in his office. Let's go." With that, the pair traversed the short distance down the hall to the head of security's office and radioed in via KaibaCorp's secure channel that they had 'new information concerning the hacking'. All that was left to do was to wait for a response.

Julius decided to engage in a little get-to-know-in-a-way-that's-not-interrogation-style chat to pass the time. "So tell me about that Prince of yours? A little birdie told me you happened to have a duel spirit... Except that in this case, birdie means demon." Boog let forth a cackle/growl combination into the mind of his duelist. This conversation naturally carried on until the two had essentially exhausted small-talk but disposed of any harbored resentment from the duel, excluding friendly rivalry of course.

(OoC: You don't have to respond to this, Aix. It was merely a transition post. Waiting for the big wigs to pick up with the main storyline.)

That morning had passed quickly; Cole glanced down at his watch. [color=#0000ff]"Eleven already? It's about time to go..."[/color] he mumbled as he reached for his scarf, which hung down from the back of his door. He wrapped it around his neck before placing the duel disk on his desk into his cylindrical backpack. Slinging the bag onto his back, Cole walked out the door of his house as he briskly walked down to the KaibaCorp building.

Sure enough, upon arriving at KaibaCorp, he heard the words "We're here at the KaibaCorp Duel Dome where former champion Lance Riley has arrived for his match with one lucky member of the public" booming from loudspeakers all around the area. As he expected, there was a huge crowd already swarmed outside the building, which included aspiring duelists, spectators, and, of course, the media. Cole looked upwards to the skytop duel dome and could just see the silhouette of Lance looking down at the city.

Lance had about five more minutes until he had to make his choice, but his mind was far off track. He kept thinking about what all lead to this. Those duels he had played years ago, the tournaments he won, the friends he made. His mother, his father, and his brother. He had faked a death while his brother was notably young. He doubted that his parents would be there. They'd never forgive him for what he did. It was then an idea came to his mind. Maybe, just maybe Cole was at the duel dome, like many others. He knew what had to be done. After everything he had put Cole through, Lance had to give him this one chance to prove that he had improved as a duelist.

The clock struck twelve. The crowd grew silent, waiting for Lance's word of who would be allowed the chance to duel his legendary deck. He was handed a megaphone by a KaibaCorp employee and began his short speech. "Hello everyone," he began, "I'm glad you all came out here for the chance to duel me, but as you know, only one can be chosen." The crowd anticipated his announcement, weather they got the honor to duel or not. "I cannot say that you will all like this choice, but it's what I have to do, not for me, but for someone I've wronged." The duelists stood, confused by the words he spoke. "Remember, for those of you who still wish to duel me, but will not be given that chance today, that I will be attending the Ultimate Duelist Tournament and that by joining you get a higher chance of facing me." A cheer rose from the majority of the crowd, giving the hopefuls more hope, even with their slim odds. "The person I will duel today is someone I shamelessly left behind, someone I owe this duel to. I choose for my opponent my brother, Cole Riley."

The crowd gasped. They didn't expect such an event to occur, and while most were disappointed none were truly sad, given the match they were about to watch.

Cole shrugged as he stepped aboard the elevator going up to the 50th floor, the skytop dueling arena. As he expected, the numbers of sighs heard from the crowd was countless - after all, nobody had ever heard of anybody by the name Cole Riley dueling before. Regardless, Cole ignored this - or rather, to put it more precisely, he had no obligation nor reason to react to this...or to his brother's challenge.

Soon after, Cole approached his brother on the arena. [color=#0000ff]"Lance, how long has it been since you died?"[/color] he asked in an indifferent tone, removing his bag from his back and reaching inside it. Though honestly Cole could not say that he was "waiting for this moment", he did feel a slight feeling of uneasiness as he thought of dueling Lance. [color=#0000ff]"And more importantly, have your skills dulled in the past years?"[/color]

Lance was a bit unnerved by the two questions Cole asked. Though he didn't expect for him to ignore his "death," he was hoping that maybe they could at least dodge it for a while. Surprisingly, Lance knew the answer by heart. "Four years, five months, seven days," he responded to his brother's first inquiry. "It's not my skills having dulled," he stated, "it's my hope that yours will have improved." The air was still. Lance attached his Duel Disk to his arm and shuffled his deck. He then placed it in its predetermined area. "So," he began to wonder, "will you take the first move, or would you rather I do the honors?"

[color=#0000ff]"It's been that long, has it?" [/color]Cole whispered as he reached into his bag. [color=#0000ff]"Well, we can save this 'friendly banter' for later...as for now..." [/color]he withdrew his duel disk - one that was identical to Lance's and stepped back onto his side of the arena while attaching it onto his wrist. It activated, and at that moment several cameramen on floating platforms surrounded the arena. The duel had started...

[color=#0000ff]"With you being the returning champion, it would be respectful of me to let you take the move, but there's something I want to see from you, so if you don't mind..."[/color] Cole declared, flipping out five cards from his deck. He drew an additional card signifying the beginning of his turn.

He took one card from his hand and slid it onto his duel disk [color=#0000ff]"First, I'm summoning Oracus Scarletblade, Vesta" [/color]he announced as a white-haired swordswoman burst out of the card and took its position. [color=#0000ff]"Her ability activates allowing me to check the top three cards of my Deck - if there's an Oracus monster amongst them, I can send one to the Graveyard to increase Vesta's attack points by half the attack of the monster sent" [/color]he explained, revealing the top three cards of his deck: Oracus Insightia, Luminex, Oracus Insectress, Augerer, and Gift of Susanoo - Divine Conversion.

[color=#0000ff]"First, the ability of my Oracus Insectress, Augerer activates - when she's revealed this way, I'm allowed to Special Summon her"[/color] A female-like creature with butterfly wings appeared next to the swordswoman in defense position. [color=#0000ff]"Next, Vesta's ability activates, dumping Oracus Insightia, Luminex to the graveyard (Vesta ATK 1800 -> 2400). Now, with these two monsters, I'm creating the Overlay Network to Xyz Summon Keira, the Absolute Dawn" [/color]A bright, blue-colored spiraling vortex appeared from underneath them as Cole's two monsters disappeared into it. Suddenly, a harsh white light burst out of the center and took the form of a shining female archer surrounded by two rings of white light.

[color=#0000ff]"First, Keira's ability activates, increasing my Life Points by 500 for each Oracus monster in my Graveyard when she's Xyz Summoned. Shame there's only one" [/color]A bright aura appeared around Cole for a brief moment as his Life Points rose slightly. (Cole LP: 4000 -> 4500)[color=#0000ff] "Next, Keira's second ability activates, allowing me to detach 1 of her Xyz Materials to check the top 3 cards of your deck. Then, I can rearrange them as I like"[/color] Cole stated as one of the rings surrounding Keira dissipated and reformed as her arrow. She raised her bow, aimed, then fired an arrow at Lance's deck.

As Lance took the top three cards of his deck and revealed them to Cole, three card holograms appeared on the arena, facing Cole. The three cards Cole saw were: Heavy Storm, Role Model, and Justice Soldier Clon. [color=#0000cd]"Switch the top card with the bottom card" [/color]Cole motioned.

[color=#0000ff]"Finally, to end my turn, I'm placing two cards face-down" [/color]Cole declared, sliding two cards into the slots of his duel disk.

LP: 4500 (mind if we play by 4000 to save time?)
Hand: 3
Monsters: Keira, the Absolute Dawn (ATK 2100 / Xyz Materials: 1)
S/T: 2 FD

[spoiler=Cards Used]
[center][img]http://imageshack.us/a/img841/8725/oracusscarletbladevesta.png[/img][/center]

[center][img]http://imageshack.us/a/img442/9981/oracusinsectressaugerer.png[/img][/center]

[center][img]http://imageshack.us/a/img171/5022/keiratheabsolutedawn.png[/img][/center]

[center]Effect (in case it's too small :/)[/center]
[center]2 Level 4 "Oracus" monsters
This card is treated as an “Oracus” monster. When this card is Xyz Summoned: Increase your Life Points by 500 for each “Oracus” monster in your Graveyard. If at least 1 LIGHT monster was used as Xyz Material for the Xyz Summon of this card: This card is unaffected by your opponent’s Spell and Trap cards until the End Phase. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; check the top 3 cards of either player’s Deck and return them to the top of the Deck in any order you choose. When this card is destroyed: Draw 1 card.
[/spoiler][/center]

It was morning already, and thankfully, Nevier was wide awake. Feeling quite bored, She decided to have Aeklyn, whom she summoned moments later alongside Jessica after Activating her RMF on her Duel Disk, make a few copies of that Attachment that She had made Andre. While Aeklyn and Jessica made the Attachments, Nevier Summoned Yata and walked into his cape and Yata Disappeared into a ball of Darkness...

Yata reappeared on the very top of a building near the KaibaCorp as Nevier walked out of his Cape, Watching the Match between the 2 Duelists at the top, She simply scoffed, and said [color=#8b4513]"Champion my ***, but then again, I have yet to wonder how he is able to last..." [/color]

(> Please Note, Nevier is at least 10-15 feet away from the duel <)

[i]So,[/i] Taliesin mused, swinging the camera up to the duelists, [i]he's gone for the brother. So his familiy weren't in on his fake death? Or did they just not approve? Either way, it doesn't seem like they're close, so unless this is just an act - but there doesn't seem much point in that...[/i]

He stopped himself. He was overthinking the situation. If Lance responded to his card, he'd be able to deal with the matter later, but otherwise it was just the returning duel everyone was expecting with the twist that the 'challenger' was related to the 'chamipon'.

"An Xyz summon on the first turn!" called the girl, "a strong start. But why use one with an effect that only moves cards within the deck?"

He glanced to the side - she was motioning for him to reply.

"By seeing what's coming, Cole can be ready for what his opponent will draw before Lance can play it, and he can set the next few turns up the way he wants to. He gains no cards from the move, but in dueling knowledge is power."

"So a very strong start from the challenger, with Lance already at a disadvantage. What can he do to come back from that?"

Ablve the crowd, and even above the duelists, a bright serpentine shape moved through the air. To the casual eye - if indeed anyone could see it - it was circling Kaibacorp and the duel, but in fact the centre-point of it's circuit was within the crowd, over the head of a man filming the duel.

Skyler awoke during the morning and got himself prepared. [color=#696969][b]“And so the real mind-battle begins,”[/b][/color] he muttered with a wide smirk as he dressed himself to be revealed upon the public for the first time in a while since his dissappearance.

As his antisocial and unknown alter ego, Skyler, he has different attire to be recognised as. He wore a grey jacket with a white shirt underneath and blue jeans. Stroking his combed hair and black moustache, Linton was satisfied with appearing daily in public.

Sipping a cup of tea from the kitchen and picking up a random deck for him to use as a back-up plan, Skyler proceeded to casually leave in a rush. [color=#696969][b]“Looks like I might be a little late for the party the ignorance are hosting,”[/b][/color] he mumbled sprinting to the door and out it in a rush.

Skyler arrived at Kaiba Corp among the swarming crowd rather late. Acting purely normal and stoic like his former self, the young prodigy scientist analysed the two Duelists. He instantly recognised one of them, Lance… Who Skyler stalked last night after randomly encountering him pass Spiritcaller Street undetected. [color=#696969][i]‘This should be interesting… What knowledge will be bestowed upon us?’[/i][/color] he thought bored as he decided to watch the duel.

As his brother declared his turn to end, Lance began to clap for his opponent. "Impressive, impressive," he complimented, "I'm glad to see you've gotten new monsters, and great ones, too. But today is the first real duel between you and I. I won't hold back. Draw!" He exclaimed, grabbing a single card from the top of his deck. [i]Justice Soldier Clon? What was Cole thinking? Giving me one of my favorites isn't something you wanna do. Unless.. [/i]It seemed almost too good to be true, he had to be planning something.

Lance began to declare his first move, "Now this is how it starts! First, I'll discard my Justice Soldier Messenger to add The Last Utopia to my hand! My deck, obviously, is then shuffled. That Xyz didn't do you much good, seeing as it didn't stop anything in my hand." He still had to worry about both of those facedowns, but not for much longer. "Now, I'll play The Last Utopia!" A grand city with unmatched beauty arose. "This'll make way for me to summon my Justice Soldier Fin!" A red-haired swordsman with a red aura appeared on the field. "Using his effect, I'll discard Wannabe Soldier from my hand to add Justice Soldier Setail from my Deck to my hand! And while I would [b]love [/b]to bring him into the fight, Messanger's effect means that I can't Special Summon the turn I activate his effect. So, I'll instead place two cards facedown and end."

He smirked, knowing that this would be a fun duel.

LP: 4000
Hand: 2
Monsters: Justice Soldier Fin
S/T: (The Last Utopia) 2 facedowns.

(OOC:Not quite done yet. If you negate the attack or have a response to something above, just post and I'll make a replay post.

EDIT: Disregard the above. Messed up earlier. I am done.)

[spoiler='Cards used'][img]http://i.imgur.com/Ck9F3.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/WrvDs.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/WrvDs.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

[color=#0000ff]"Then it's my turn again"[/color] Cole declared as he picked up the top card of his deck - he then proceeded to place it on his duel disk without looking. [color=#0000ff]"Activate Spell - Gift of Susanoo: Divine Conversion. This Spell card allows me to trade in an Oracus monster in my hand for two new ones"[/color] he stated flatly as he calmly sent another Oracus Insectress, Augerer to the Graveyard. He drew two cards, glanced at his hand and field, then at the two cards Lance held in his hand. [color=#0000ff]"Right now, of the two cards in his hand, one of them is Justice Soldier Clon..."[/color] he thought, turning his attention back to his field.

[color=#0000ff]"Keira's ability activates again - by detaching 1 Xyz Material, I'm once again checking the top three cards of your deck"[/color] Cole exclaimed as the remaining ring of light surrounding the archer dissipated and reformed, becoming her arrow. Once again, she raised her bow and fired the familiar white stream of light at Lance's deck.

Three more card holograms shot out of Lance's deck, revealing themselves to Cole: Justice Soldier Kain, Soldier's Sympathy, and Reward for Punishment.[color=#0000ff] "I'm choosing to leave all cards as they are"[/color] Cole declared as the holograms disappeared.

[color=#0000ff]"Next, I'm summoning Oracus Twinmage, Gemini" [/color]Cole stated, placing another card on his duel disk. [color=#0000ff]"Gemini's effect activates, allowing me to check the top 3 cards of my deck - if any Level 4 Oracus monsters are revealed this way, I'm allowed to discard a card and add it to my hand[/color]" he explained, as he removed the top three cards of his deck: Mystical Space Typhoon; Threatening Roar; Gift of Tsukuyomi: Divine Enhancement; Oracus Sharpshoot, Lilia. [color=#0000ff]"It looks like the check was successful - first, the effect of Oracus Sharpshoot, Lilia activates, sending a random card from your hand to the Graveyard when it's revealed"[/color] A female, pink-haired warrior materialized and shot an arrow of pink light at Lance's hand, impaling one of his cards. [color=#0000ff]"Next, Gemini's effect activates, allowing me to send my Mythical Descent to the Graveyard to add Lilia to my hand"[/color] he stated as he retrieved Lilia from his deck.

[color=#0000ff]"Next, while I control another Oracus monster, I can Special Summon my Oracus Guardian, Sonaria in Defense Position. Her ability activates now, allowing me to guess the type of card that's on the top of my deck. If I guess correctly, I'm allowed to add 1 Level 4 Oracus monster from my Deck to my hand. I'm declaring Spell"[/color] Cole said, flipping over the top card of his Deck: Mystical Space Typhoon, and showing it to Lance. [color=#0000ff]"Now, due to Sonaria's effect I'm adding another Oracus Twinmage, Gemini from my Deck to my hand"[/color] he declared, retrieving the card and shuffling his deck.

[color=#0000ff]"Now, with Gemini and Sonaria on my field, I'm once again creating the Overlay Network to Xyz Summon Carressa, the Absolute Night"[/color] he exclaimed as another blue spiraling vortex appeared from under them. Gemini and Sonaria disappeared into it, and a dark mass of purple light burst out of it and formed into another female archer, this one having a darker color scheme than the last. [color=#0000ff]"Now, two of Carressa's abilities will activate: First, since at least one of her Xyz Materials was a Dark Attribute monster, she's unaffected by your Spell and Trap cards this turn. Second, when she's Xyz Summoned, you take 300 damage for each Oracus monster in my Graveyard - right now there are three, so that's 900 damage" [/color]Cole explained as Carressa shot a pitch-black arrow at Lance (Lance LP: 4000 -> 3100).

[color=#0000ff]"Now, I'm going to use Keira to attack Justice Soldier Fin!"[/color] Cole declared as the shining white archer shot a pure-white arrow at the red-haired swordsman.

(Response?)

[center][spoiler=Cards Used][/center]
[center][img]http://imageshack.us/a/img24/5526/oracustwinmagegemini.png[/img][/center]

[center][img]http://imageshack.us/a/img6/7489/oracusguardiansonaria.png[/img][/center]

[center][img]http://imageshack.us/a/img690/4822/carressatheabsolutenigh.png[/img][/center]
[center]Effect (if too small)[/center]

[center]2 Level 4 "Oracus" monsters[/center]
[center]This card is treated as an “Oracus” monster. When this card is Xyz Summoned: Inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each “Oracus” monster in your Graveyard. If at least 1 DARK monster was used as Xyz Material for the Xyz Summon of this card: This card is unaffected by your opponent’s Spell and Trap cards until the End Phase. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Select up to 2 face-up monsters your opponent controls; halve the selected monsters’ ATK and DEF. When this card destroys a monster with an ATK that is lower than its original ATK: You can send 1 card your opponent controls to the Graveyard.[/center]
[center][/spoiler][/center]

He never liked it when someone got rid of a soldier from his hand, and the falling of Clon by Lilla was no exception. "Not so fast!" Lance proclaimed, "you didn't think I was that easy to get rid of, did you? Activate Angel of Justice, since you attacked Keira and I can still select her as a target, I'll not only negate your attack, but also end your Battle Phase." An angel fell from the sky, blocking the shining arrow and then creating a barrier to protect Lance further. "So unless you have anything else you think you'd like to do, your move is done."

He grinned, wondering what the audience was thinking. Sure, it wasn't his best duel, but it sure must've been entertaining.

(ooc: It's quite difficult to write up a 4-line post to say "I end my turn" :P)

Cole shrugged emotionlessly as the white angel descended, stopping Keira's arrow in midair as it approached the barrier. He [color=#0000ff]"I'm going to place another face-down card. That's all I have for now..."[/color] he stated, sliding another card into his duel disk, causing the hologram of another card to appear face-down alongside his two others. From the distance, he could hear the crowd's endless screaming, shouting, and cheering - no doubt for Lance. A gust of wind blew by, causing his coat and scarf to ruffle, then the turn shifted back to Lance.

LP: 4500
Hand: 4
Monsters: Keira, the Absolute Dawn (ATK 2100 / 0 Xyz Materials); Carressa, the Absolute Night (ATK 2300 / 2 Xyz Materials)
S/T: 3 FD

Ruga was standing on the same building as Nevier, watching as what looked like Paradox rested on his shoulder. He looks over as Nevier appears and chuckles a bit. [color=#800080]"Just in time for a show... So...what do you think is gonna happen in the long run? These people seem...interesting to say the least..." [/color]He walks over to the edge of the building and sits on the edge, watching.[color=#800080] "Though they seem to not be in any rush, though..."[/color] He taps his metal claws against the roof of the building as the dragon on his shoulder stretches a bit.

Nevier looked at Ruga as he spoke, asking about the outcome of that duel, but then she said [color=#8b4513]"I don't know... Avielle refuses to tell me the fates of any people other than the ones that interact with me"[/color] Nevier joined Ruga on the same Ledge, holding her sword in her lap, She closed her eyes calmly as she sighed, Saying [color=#8b4513]"Back when you and Andre Dueled yesterday, You could not feel it due to the barrier around me... but Her Power Spiked when I was trapped inside..." [/color]She bowed her head down as she continued to speak [color=#8b4513]"Andre has the power to undo the fate bound upon him, He's the only one that even bested Avielle... nobody else I have dueled had lasted even 1 single turn against him..."[/color]

"Wow, I am really bored today..." I said to myself as I walked around Sunset Park once more. Emerald Dragon landed on the ground after flying for a while.

"[color=#008000]You might be able to duel someone here. Trust me, I'm as bored as you are right now.[/color]" Emerald Dragon said. We watched a few more kids duel, only this time, we kept a low profile. I sat down on a bench, and did what I usually did what I was bored; I looked at all of the cards in my deck. A few kids came over to me. "Hey, you! I bet I could beat you in a duel!" I laughed to myself. Did that kid really think he could beat me?

"Sure." I said quickly. We walked to an open field, and My Duel Disk flashed on, and the dragon wing unfolded into the monster card zones. The kid only had a basic duel disk. "I'll start things off." I said as I drew 6 cards.

"I activate the trap card, [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Cost_Down"][color=#0000ff]Cost Down[/color][/url]! Which allows me to summon Dragon Magician!" Dragon Magician stood up, and punched the air. his fists lit on fire. "Now, I activate his special ability, allowing me to sacrifice him to summon Armored Dragon!" A Red and Black Dragon with heavy armor flew down and roared. "Your move, kid." In shock, the kid drew 6 cards. He got really angry, and then he summoned Alexandrite Dragon.

"Alright then..." I said as I drew a card. "I summon [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Delta_Flyer"][color=#0000ff]Delta Flyer[/color][/url], In attack mode!" A rather small dragon came on to the field. "I activate its ability, making Armored Dragon Level 7!" Armored dragon got bigger, then roared again. "Now, I activate the spell card, Armored Dragon Rocket Launcher! Increasing his level by 2!" A rocket launcher appeared on Armored Dragon's Shoulder, and he roared again. "Now I synchro both monsters to summon Heavy Armored Dragon!!!!" They both exploded, and a dragon with multiple weapons stood up, and shot at the sky. "Now Heavy Armored Dragon, attack, with double laser blast!" His shoulder lasers shot out beams of light, making Alexandrite Dragon explode. His life points went down to 6000. "Your move again."

[spoiler='Cards Used']
[img]http://i.imgur.com/WAYFt.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/awckb.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/9Bmv6.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

Lance was slightly pleased by the crowd's praise, but it was his brother that he was really proud of. He was a better duelist than he had ever been. [i]Too bad better doesn't beat the best, [/i]Lance thought. "Alright, let's see what you gave me this time," he said, drawing a card off of his deck. [i]Kain? Cole must want me to get Alinso out, but why? He's planning something, plus he has Mystical Space Typhoon next turn, but I can prevent that. [/i]"Let's start this turn off with a bang. I banish Wannabe Soldier in my Graveyard from play to Special Summon Justice Soldier Setail!" An overly-confident young man landed onto the field. "And since there's The Last Utopia on the field, there's no targeting him with effects. I switch Fin to defense mode and I attack Carressa with Setail!"

The blue-haired swordsman, with a wide grin, charged at the female warrior who dared to oppose him. "And if this attack goes through, during the damage step, I get to randomly choose one card in your hand and sned it to the grave!" It was then, unnoticed by Lance, that a spirit escaped his Justice Commander Alinso card. He, like a general, watched over the match with intentive eyes. The black-haired humanoid spirit wasn't noticed by the vast majority of the audience and stayed silent, as if a watchful gaurdian. Although, those select few gifted with the power to see Duel Monsters Spirit, noticed exactly when Alinso revealed himself.

[spoiler='Cards Used'][img]http://i.imgur.com/Qf3O3.jpg[/img]
Lore:This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card's summoning cannot be negated by the effect of "Justice Soldier Rocko." This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand by removing a "Wannabe Soldier" in your Graveyard from play. During the Damage Step in which this card attacks an opponent's monster, send one card in your opponent's hand to the graveyard. When this card is sent to the graveyard, you can remove it from play to add 1 "Justice Soldier" monster that is removed from play to your hand.[/spoiler]

The kid, overwhelmed by the combo I did, drew another card. He sighed. "I place 2 cards facedown." He said as two cards were placed on the field. "Your turn." The crowd was now really pleased, because it was obvious who was going to win. I drew a card.

"Alright then, I activate[color=#0000ff] [/color][url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Reborn"][color=#0000ff]Monster Reborn[/color][/url] to bring Dragon Magician back!" Dragon Magician grinned, and did a flaming uppercut. "Now I activate the spell card, the Dragon Magician's Staff!" Dragon Magician's Staff flew from the sky, into Dragon Magician's hand. He twirled it, then shot a fireball into the air. "Now, Heavy Dragon magician, attack directly!" Heavy Armored Dragon charged at the kid.

"Not so fast!" The kid yelled, as [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Scrap-Iron_Scarecrow"][color=#0000ff]Scrap Iron Scarecrow[/color][/url] flew onto the field.

"Please, I activate Dragon Magician's Staff's Special Ability!" Dragon Magician Shot a beam of light on Heavy Armored Dragon, and the Scarecrow exploded. The kid was in more shock. The crowd exploded into cheering now. "Now, Heavy Armored Dragon, continue your attack!" Heavy armored dragon sliced the boy, and he lost 4000 life points, leaving him with a dangerously low 2000 life points. "Now, Dragon Magician, finish this duel with Flaming Dragon Blast!" Dragon Magician shot a blast of fire out of his staff. The fire formed into a dragon, and it went straight into the kid. He lost all of his life points.

"Aw, man! I thought I was the best Duelist here!.....Who are you anyway?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I have to agree with you, this was kind of an unfair duel..." I said as I revealed my face to the crowd. They started cheering, and they started to chase me. "Well, I gotta go, kid. I said as I dashed to my house, placing my deck back into its holder. The Duel Disk went onto standby mode. Emerald Dragon flew above me.

"[color=#008000]Well, you got what you wanted: something to do. Now, good luck outrunning the paparazzi.[/color]" Emerald Dragon said jokingly as he flew to my house.

[spoiler='Custom Cards Used:']
[img]http://i.imgur.com/tHF6Z.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

Carressa was struck by the swordsman's sword - There was a small explosion and Carressa vanished; in addition, the recoil from the explosion had knocked one of Cole's cards out of his hand - Oracus Twinmage, Gemini. Cole calmly placed the card into his Graveyard, barely reacting to the damage he took (Cole LP: 4500 -> 4200). Then, all of a sudden, a human-like creature had appeared next to Lance - Cole saw it, but he doubted that anyone else could. Regardless, he pretended not to notice.

[color=#0000ff]"I see...That's too bad. I was hoping that Carressa would stick around long enough to use her final ability, but nevertheless..."[/color] Cole thought as he he placed his fingers atop his deck. [color=#0000ff]"My move. Draw"[/color] he declared, swiping off the top card with a small motion.

[color=#0000ff]"To start, I'm summoning my Oracus Sharpshoot, Lilia in attack position"[/color] Cole called as the familiar pink-haired archer shot out of her card, taking her battle pose. [color=#0000ff]"Next...activate Spell, Gift of Amaterasu - Divine Reincarnation. This Spell allows me to Special Summon my Oracus Scarletblade, Vesta from my Graveyard in Defense position"[/color] he continued, placing another card into his duel disk. A column of light shot out from above - as the light dimmed, one of Cole's previously fallen monsters had taken the field.

"Now...I'm offering the powers of Lilia and Vesta as Tributes to Special Summon the queen of the oracle...Arise, Oracus Divinity, Amaterasu" he called as the sky began turning a purplish-color. The two newly-summoned monsters on Cole's field began glowing, and in seconds, both had shot up into the sky out of view. Suddenly, there was a flash of red light from above and a glowing pink figure had started descending from the sky.

The figure landed in front of Cole, revealing itself to be a heavily armored angel-like being with two bright, glowing wings coming out from her backside. She let out a sigh and drew her sword. [color=#ff0000]"Cole...it has been quite a long time. What's your reason for keeping us sealed for so long?"[/color] she asked through telepathy. Then, she looked up and caught a glimpse of the spirit who had appeared next to Lance, Allinso. [color=#ff0000]"And who is this man you're facing?"[/color]

[color=#0000ff]"Amaterasu, I don't think you have met - after all, you all were in your pre-evolved forms at the time he left me..."[/color] Cole communicated to his spirit. [color=#0000ff]"This is Lance, my brother, who has, as he just revealed earlier, faked his death to avoid the public [/color]
[color=#0000ff]for all these years"[/color] he continued. [color=#0000ff]"But that's beside the point...to answer your other question, I didn't want to reveal you all so soon - but plans have changed. Now, Amaterasu, back to the duel - let's go!"[/color]

[color=#0000ff]"Now, since Lilia was used as a Tribute to summon Amaterasu, her ability activates, allowing me to destroy one of your Spell or Trap cards - the one I select...is your face-down" [/color]Cole declared as a pink light shot out from his duel disk, piercing though Lance's remaining face-down card.

[color=#0000ff]"Amaterasu's ability will now activate - I can check the top four cards of my deck, then place each one on either the top or bottom of my deck"[/color] Cole explained, picking up the top four cards of his deck. One of them caught his eye in particular, and he placed that one on top, with the rest of them returning to their original position. [color=#0000ff]"Lance...you're in for a treat..."[/color] he thought as he managed a small, almost invisible smirk.

[color=#0000ff]"Now, Amaterasu will attack Setail"[/color] Cole commanded. Amaterasu nodded, pointing her sword at Lance's monster. Then, in an instant, with a streaking white trail of light behind her, she charged right through Setail before he could move a muscle. (Lance LP: 3100 -> 3000). [color=#0000ff]"Now, following that, Keira will attack Fin"[/color] Cole commanded as Keira readied her bow. Taking aim, she fired an arrow of white light, which rammed right into Lance's remaining monster. Lance's field was now empty, barring The Last Utopia.

"That's it for now..." Cole stated, signifying the end of his turn. He could hear the calls and screams die down below - almost immediately, the spectators had fell silent. Then, Cole could have sworn that he heard some screaming "Lance will make you pay for that!", but they were too far up for him to tell for sure.

LP: 4200
Hand: 1
Monsters: Keira, the Absolute Dawn (ATK: 2100 / 0 Xyz Materials); Oracus Divinity, Amaterasu (ATK: 2700)
S/T: 3 FDs

[center][spoiler=Cards Used][/center]
[center][img]http://imageshack.us/a/img692/5949/oracussharpshootlilia.png[/img][/center]

[center][img]http://imageshack.us/a/img829/8184/oracusgiftofamaterasudi.png[/img][/center]

[center][img]http://imageshack.us/a/img193/6595/oracusdivinityamaterasu.png[/img][/center]
[center][/spoiler][/center]

Ruga shakes his head a bit at the name Amaterasu. He clenches his head a bit, but shrugs it off. He noticed the spirit and chuckled silently to himself.[color=#800080] "Oh? This is getting interesting quick...though this person using the 'Oracus'...Cole...he is new to us... Have you seen him before, Nevier?" [/color]He looks towards the girl besides him for her answer. If she paid enough attention, she could possibly feel the powerful energy struggle going on inside him which is likely a result of Malefic Paradox Dragon and Archfiend Matador trying to hold Death Bringer back.

Lance wasn't too fond of Justice Soldier Kain, the only card in his hand, going to the Graveyard. Lance's field was almost bare and to the untrained duelist, the game was done. Still, Lance couldn't help, but laugh, seeing as his facedown was his second Angel of Justice. "You know," he began to his dear old brother, "you almost would've had me. The card you destroyed with Lilia's effect was Angel of Justice, and when it's destroyed I can banish it and draw an extra card this turn!" He drew his next card before placing his trap into the banish zone and drawing another. A wide grin spread across his face, the crowd went wild. "And what a card! I activate Reward for Punishment. Now, I can banish my Fin and Setail to draw another two cards." With this power draw turn, he took another couple of cards and added them to his hand. The general figure seemed to be pleased by this turn of events, choosing to ignore the spirit on the other side of the field.

"Now let's do this my way. I activate Recklessness or Righteousness! This allows me to banish another two Justice Soldiers to Special Summon a level 6 or lower Justice Soldier from my deck! So I'll banish Clon and Messanger and summon Justice Soldier Monero!" A mechanical warrior appeared upon the field, though it was no match for the divine being opposing it. Lance was far from finished, though. "Now, I'll activate his effect. By taking 200 points of damage, I'll make Keira's ATK go down 200 points. That's 1900!" An electric shock was fired from the machine to the beautiful warrior, weakening her. "But wait there's more! I can discard my Soldier's Sympathy trap card to Special Summon Hackli from my hand. When he's summoned like this, I can add a Justice Soldier monster from the grave to my hand. Like Justice Soldier Kain! And I'll normal summon him!" The brown-haired swordsman flipped upon the field. Lance had gone from no monsters to three in one turn, and he was in no way done. "One more thing, I Synchonize my Justice Soldier Kain with Monsero to Synchro Summon Justice Commander Alinso."

The general's spirit returned to his card before Lance placed it upon his Duel Disk. The commander was now on the field and that was trouble for any opponent. "He is not only protected by the Utopia, but now we can activate no spells. And for every Justice Soldier that's banished he gains 300 ATK!" The commander was surrounded by a powerful aura, raising the ATK number from 2800 to 4000. "Now," the eyes of both Lance and Alinso raised, "Commander, attack Amaterasu!" The mighty man lunged foward toward the supposively divine warrior. If this worked, Lance could attack with Hackli and match the ATK of Keira, destroyin them both. He had this in the bag, or at least, that's how it seemed.

LP: 2900
Hand:0
Field: Justice Commander Alinso, Hackli(unless the attack at Kiera goes through.)
S/T: (The Last Utopia) 0 facedowns.

I spent most of the time running from the paparazzi. I turned to a sharp corner, and I lost them. I went at a slower pace now. I kept walking, until I made it to my neighborhood. my neighbor waved, and his kid walked out onto the yard. He was wearing a Ra Yellow uniform, which meant that he went to the Duel Academy. I smiled, because he could be a considerable opponent in the future. I walked into my house, sat down, and turned on my Xbox. The green ring flashed, and the starting screen came on. I grabbed my controller, put my headphones on, and started playing Halo Reach.

A figure in a black robe walked into the depths of the scattered crowd wearing a black robe and a plain mask. Unlike what normal people would see, magical purple strings were connected to its body to make it look like it was a puppet.

The Death Card, Epignotiam Bane floated above it undetected. The winged demon of tar laughed as it played with the strings and the brainwashed experiment. [b][i]‘Amusing knowledge,’[/i] [/b]it cackled but couldn't be heard as it proceeded to watch.

___

Skyler upon seeing the fake Truth shrugged as he left his attention of it and the duel. [i][color=#696969]‘Hmp, at least I don’t have to watch it,’[/color][/i] he thought leaving the outskirts of Kaiba Corp that he watched the duel from and decided to relax himself somewhere else.

After twenty minutes of walking, Skyler hesitantly decided to rest himself at the common and nearby Sunset Park. [color=#696969][i]‘Perhaps this area might be decent to rest myself, I still haven’t fully recovered from the ignorant brat attack,’[/i][/color] Skyler thought adjusting his specs as he casually sat on one of the close benches. Synchronising his mind with the heavy duelling environment around him, Skyler scowled for a second at the factor he was rebelling against, before reverting to his commonly seen emotion. [i][color=#696969]‘…I just had to relax in the debatable center of ignorance…’[/color][/i] Skyler face palmed before picking up a book from his jacket pocket and reading it.

Nevier then looked at Ruga and said [color=#8b4513]"don't know the guy, Don't care about hi-" [/color]She suddenly sensed the power surge within Ruga, With that, She said [color=#8b4513]"I could actually imagine a battle between that Wuss and Yata in his Full power... I could always wonder who would win..." [/color]It was until Yata appeared and put his hand on Ruga's Shoulder, Telepathically saying to Ruga [color=#000000]"Do you mind that I help you put that Wimp in his place? Miss Nevier is not much in the mood to allow him to control you..." [/color]Yata then waited for Ruga's Response with some shred of hope of battling against the wimp...

Archived