Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bull3tM0nk3y

Reaction Image Game!

[spoiler=I Said I would Post cats, so Yeah]a.aaa.jpg

[spoiler=But if you're like moog...]tumblr_m4hqe2T4Kw1r3k1m8o1_500.png

You obviously don't get my point but fine I give up I'm sick of trying to convince you so fine, this topic is now cats

tomvN.jpg

I get what you're saying. It's just that i said i would post cats so i have to stick to it, so that's why i post both cat and non cat...

mlfw530_131218019758.jpg

[spoiler=Cat]no-cat.jpg

I get what you're saying. It's just that i said i would post cats so i have to stick to it, so that's why i post both cat and non cat...

mlfw530_131218019758.jpg

[spoiler=Cat]no-cat.jpg

Oh, so now I get it. I didn't quite understand what you were trying to get at during that other post. Now I see it. Good idea

OeKRY.gif

Well, because once again I can't figure out the meaning of the random face pictures, here's some Lay and Luhan fanservice :D

BwJaW.gif

PmBT6.gif

hFqeG.gif

EDIT: Also Moog, that Celestia pic was a silly idea and shouldn't be posted on a children's cardgame forum.

So I replaced it with some random herp-o-derpage.

Okay I've had enough of this, time for a long rant on the whole animal memes thing. At first it was alright but now it's gotten too insane, I have nothing else to respond to the animal pics except for more gifs just showing rage. There is such thing as overdoing it you are aware. I hope you do know that people are getting way too annoyed by the cat/owl/whatever else memes being posted. They are getting too old and unoriginal. Just quit it with all of the animal memes and I'm talking to everyone when I say that. Please to everyone using animal memes just please try to find something else that is actually useful and easier to reply to, thank you for reading this, and please do take what I'm saying into consideration.

EDIT: yKsTr.jpg

(Oh and the Celestia pic is just there to get some attention to this rant)

(I guess you guys can probably find a reaction image to respond to it, but whatever)

*nosebleed and pants get tighter*

*Ahem*, well, I say this is a new semi-rule. No annoying things. Let's just stop with cats and owls, or whatever.

May I help with that:

http://reactiongifsarchive.imgur.com/