Stan Alda's Random Card Generator

Stan Alda

[quote name='exaenae' timestamp='1349979024' post='6042333']
I suggest lowering the ATK values by a bit (the DEF can stay) and completely removing the DIVINE Attribute.
[/quote]
But that takes the fun out of it! I might weight the other Attributes higher than DIVINE and maybe do the ATK/DEF in the same way, but I'm not deleting them entirely.

I did a little more tweaking to fix the excessive frequency of DIVINE monsters, and weighted lower ATK/DEF values higher than higher ATK/DEF. Maybe that will balance things out.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, I'm lucky:
LIGHT
Level 5
Reptile/Effect/Tuner
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Can only be Special Summoned from your hand by offering 2 Monsters on your side of the field as Tribute and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Pay 2000 Life Points; Increase this monster's DEF by 1000.
500/2800

Well played, Stan, well played.

Hai guise, lewk:
DIVINE
Level 1
Zombie/Effect/Tuner
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned from your hand by offering 1 Monster [of the same Type as this card] on your side of the field as Tribute. Send 1 card on the top of your Deck to the Graveyard; Destroy 1 Spell/Trap card on your opponent's side of the field.
300/2400

Makes sense. You know, except the DIVINE thingie.

I'm on fire!
FIRE
Level 4
Psychic/Effect
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned from your hand by offering 2 Monsters on your side of the field as Tribute. Send 1 card on the top of your Deck to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard.
400/800

Imagine potential Lightsworn plays! lol

Also got a Level 12 Tuner. Seems legit.

I just know that I'll get some sort of inspiration for future cards using this generator.

[spoiler=Divine Moth Deity, Mothra]
DIVINE
Level 10
Insect/Effect:
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned from your hand by offering 1 Monster [of the same Type as this card] on your side of the field as Tribute. When this monster is banished by a card effect; Your opponent cannot activate the effects of Spell or Trap Cards during their next turn.
2100/3000
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Shadow Lizard]
DARK
Level 5
Reptile/Effect:
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned from your hand by offering 1 Monster [of the same Type as this card] on your side of the field as Tribute. When this monster declares an attack; Draw 1 card from your Deck.
3600/2600
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Valley Wyvern]
WIND
Level 3
Dragon/Effect:
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned from your hand by offering 1 Monster on your side of the field as Tribute. Offer 1 Monster on your side of the field as Tribute; Your opponent cannot activate the effects of monsters during their next turn.
200/2500
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Slime Wall]
EARTH
Level 8
Aqua/Effect:
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned from your hand by offering 2 Monsters on your side of the field as Tribute. Decrease this monster's ATK by 500; Negate the effects of 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field.
1900/2100
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=ESP Cyborg]
EARTH
Level 5
Psychic/Effect:
When this monster is banished by a card effect; Your opponent cannot declare an attack during their next turn.
2600/100
[/spoiler]

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1349981594' post='6042354']
Revenge Punter
EARTH
Level 3
Beast-Warrior/Effect/Tuner
[Normal] When a monster on your side of the field is destroyed by a card effect; Return all Spell/Trap cards on your opponent's side of the field to their hand.
500/1800
[/quote]

That's actually fairly decent. Not like all of the other broken s*** we've seen so far.

Speaking of FIRE Psychic

FIRE
Level 3
Psychic/Effect/Tuner
You can Special Summon this card from your hand by offering 1 Monster on your side of the field as Tribute. Send 1 card on the top of your Deck to the Graveyard; Return 1 Spell or Trap card on your opponent's side of the field to your hand.
0/2100

So, it...steals Spells and Traps?

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1349981986' post='6042360']
Speaking of FIRE Psychic

FIRE
Level 3
Psychic/Effect/Tuner
You can Special Summon this card from your hand by offering 1 Monster on your side of the field as Tribute. Send 1 card on the top of your Deck to the Graveyard; Return 1 Spell or Trap card on your opponent's side of the field to your hand.
0/2100

So, it...steals Spells and Traps?
[/quote]
That clause was supposed to be "to your opponent's hand", but it works, so I'll keep it.

Oh look, a pointless Tuner:
[spoiler=Relic Blazewyrm]
FIRE
Level 12
Insect/Tuner:
This monster cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. When this monster is removed from the field; Destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field.
2700/1400
[/spoiler]

Another card that's totally pointless, in fact it's only pointless because its effect is incomplete.
[spoiler=Suicidal Slime]
EARTH
Level 4
Aqua/Effect:
Pay 1000 Life Points;
500/900
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Darkstorm Mecha]
DARK
Level 9
Thunder/Tuner:
FLIP: Your opponent cannot activate the effects of Spell or Trap Cards during their next turn.
300/1200
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Blaze-Wing Angel]
FIRE
Level 6
Fairy/Effect:
You can Special Summon this card from your hand by offering 1 Monster on your side of the field as Tribute. Send 1 card on the top of your Deck to the Graveyard; This monster can attack twice during your next Battle Phase.
4200/300
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Photosynthesizing Plant]
LIGHT
Level 3
Plant/Effect:
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned from your hand by offering 2 Monsters on your side of the field as Tribute. Pay 2000 Life Points; Add 1 monster from your Deck to your hand.
1400/3900
[/spoiler]

OK, here's one from me:

[i][b]Inflatable Zombie[/b][/i]
WIND
Level 1
Zombie/Effect
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned from your hand by offering 2 Monsters [of the same Type as this card] on your side of the field as Tribute. When this monster is removed from the field; Add 1 monster from your Graveyard to your hand. 3500/3400

Strong and can return to your hand, but can't be used as Synchro/Xyz material even with Synchro Boost.

DARK
Level 4
Beast-Warrior/Effect
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned from your hand by offering 1 Monster on your side of the field as Tribute. Decrease this monster's ATK by 500; Increase this monster's ATK by 500.
1900/3900
Most pointless effect ever. I love this thing.

DARK
Level 2
Beast/Effect/Tuner
Can only be Special Summoned from your hand by offering 2 Monsters [of the same Attribute as this card] on your side of the field as Tribute and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. As long as this card is in the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 [monster of the same name as this card] from your Deck. 1300/800

Remove a retarded summoning condition for the level, and fix the grammar quirk, and it [i]might[/i] be good.

F**k you Stan, I should be doing homework:
FIRE
Level 12
Zombie/Effect
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned from your hand by offering 2 Monsters [of the same Type as this card] on your side of the field as Tribute. Offer 1 Monster on your side of the field as Tribute; Add 1 monster from your Deck to your hand.
4500/2700
OT: This guy actually seems [s]pretty[/s] kinda balanced.

Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set... When this monster is Normal Summoned from your Hand;

Seems legit imo

FIRE
Level 1
Insect/Effect
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned from your hand by offering 1 Monster [of the same Attribute as this card] on your side of the field as Tribute. When a monster on your side of the field is destroyed by battle; Destroy all cards on the field except this card.
100/100

Holy hell.

Some more cards from me. Generating them is the easy bit, it's naming them that's a bit more challenging.

[spoiler=Shadow Leviathan]
DARK
Level 9
Sea Serpent/Effect:
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned from your hand by offering 2 Monsters on your side of the field as Tribute. When a monster on your side of the field is destroyed by battle; Increase this monster's ATK by 500.
1000/1200
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Sky Slime]
WIND
Level 8
Aqua/Effect:
FLIP: Increase this monster's ATK by 1000.
1600/1600
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Underground Bomb-Blaster]
EARTH
Level 7
Pyro/Effect:
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned from your hand by offering 1 Monster on your side of the field as Tribute. As long as this card is in the Graveyard; Destroy all Spell/Trap cards on the field.
2500/800
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Pyro of Spells]
FIRE
Level 10
Pyro/Effect:
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Can only be Special Summoned from your hand by offering 2 Monsters on your side of the field as Tribute and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When this monster is removed from the field; Add 1 Spell card from your Deck to your hand.
700/2100
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Underwater Archfiend]
WATER
Level 12
Fiend/Effect:
You can Special Summon this card from your hand by offering 1 Monster on your side of the field as Tribute. Offer 1 Monster on your side of the field as Tribute; Increase this monster's ATK by 1000.
1500/2500
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Flaming Spyfiend]
FIRE
Level 8
Fiend/Effect:
FLIP: Destroy 1 Spell/Trap card on your opponent's side of the field.
1700/2100
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Stormwinds Fiend-Healer]
WIND
Level 6
Fiend/Effect:
You can Special Summon this card from your hand by offering 1 Monster on your side of the field as Tribute. As long as this card is on the field; Increase your Life Points by 1000.
3500/3600
[/spoiler]

It's nice to see that people are having fun with this.

[i][b]Coaxial Cable Worm[/b][/i]
LIGHT
Level 7
Thunder/Effect
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Can only be Special Summoned from your hand by offering 1 Monster on your side of the field as Tribute and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When a monster on your side of the field is destroyed by battle; Increase this monster's DEF by 500. 1400/3700

Just another couple cards that seem practical, yet they sound meh.

[spoiler=Blossoms of the Winds]
WIND
Level 5
Plant/Effect:
Can only be Special Summoned from your hand by offering 2 Monsters [of the same Attribute as this card] on your side of the field as Tribute and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Pay 1000 Life Points; Return all Spell/Trap cards on the field to their respective owner's hands.
800/300
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Vanishing Pyro]
EARTH
Level 2
Pyro/Effect:
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Can only be Special Summoned from your hand by offering 1 Monster on your side of the field as Tribute and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When this monster is banished by a card effect; Add 1 monster from your Deck to your hand.
400/3300
[/spoiler]

The only reason I would use this thing is to kill Dragon Master Knight.
[i][b]Torrent Dragon[/b][/i]
WATER
Level 6
Dragon/Effect
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Can only be Special Summoned from your hand by offering 2 Monsters on your side of the field as Tribute and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Send 1 card on the top of your Deck to the Graveyard; Increase this monster's ATK by 1000.
4100/2100

This is just weird.
[i][b]Sonic Angel[/b][/i]
WIND
Level 1
Fairy/Effect/Tuner
This monster cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. When this monster is Normal Summoned from your Hand; Destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field.
800/1700

Archived