Stan Alda's Random Card Generator

Stan Alda

[color=#ffff00][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][b][background=rgb(0, 0, 0)]DARK/ Level 6 / Plant / Tuner[/background][/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#ffff00][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][b][background=rgb(0, 0, 0)]Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned from your hand by offering 1 Monster [of the same Attribute as this card] on your side of the field as Tribute. Pay 2000 Life Points; Increase you Life Points by 500.[/background][/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#ffff00][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][b][background=rgb(0, 0, 0)]ATK: 2400 / DEF: 4400[/background][/b][/size][/font][/color]

I loled. Basically, I tribute a monster only to optionally pay 1500 life points for nothing. xD

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[b]Mechanical Engineering Perfectionist[/b]
DARK/Level 5/Machine/Effect: This monster cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. When this monster is removed from the field; Add 1 Spell card from your Graveyard to your hand.
600/0

>Sangan
>Tomato
>UFOroid
>Can't miss timing
>Effect goes off regardless
>Basically Magician of Faith

Seems legit

I'm having way too much fun with this.

[color=#FFFFCC][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][b][background=rgb(0, 0, 0)]DARK/Level 1/Dinosaur/Effect[/background][/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#FFFFCC][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][b][background=rgb(0, 0, 0)]Send 1 card on the top of your Deck to the Graveyard; Increase this monster's ATK by 500.[/background][/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#FFFFCC][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][b][background=rgb(0, 0, 0)]ATK: 0 / DEF: 3300[/background][/b][/size][/font][/color]

[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][size="3"]Can somebody say OTK?[/size][/font]

[quote name='Stone Cold Loki' timestamp='1349988361' post='6042454']
Can somebody say OTK?[/quote]

I just got:

[b]Omega Dolphin[/b]
LIGHT/Level 1/Psychic/Effect: [Normal] As long as this card is in your hand; Inflict 1000 damage to your opponent's Life Points.
3400/1500

Literally, you keep it your hand and do 9000 damage whenever you want.
OR, just Normal Summon/E-Tele a 3400ATK monster

lol

[b]Nova Sage[/b]
LIGHT / Level 4 / Spellcaster / Tuner
Send this card to the Graveyard: Destroy all cards on the field except this card.
1900 / 2200

[b]Sandstorm Dragon[/b]
EARTH / Level 3 / Dragon / Effect
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Can only be Special Summoned from your hand by offering 2 Monsters on your side of the field as Tribute and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Pay 1000 Life Points; Return 1 Spell or Trap card on your opponent's side of the field to your hand.
200 / 1900

[b]Mouth of Gaia's Womb[/b]
EARTH / Level 10 / Fish / Effect
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned from your hand by offering 2 Monsters [of the same Type as this card] on your side of the field as Tribute. When this monster declares an attack; Banish 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field.
3500 / 2600

Okay...okay...I'm done. I'm d-
[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b226/Metal_Militia666/Family%20Guy%20and%20American%20Dad%20animated/th_Stewie-Throwing-Up.gif[/img]

[b]Ender Portal[/b]
DARK / Level 2 / Thunder / Effect
This monster cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. When this monster is Normal Summoned from your Hand; Decrease the Level of all monsters in your hand by 2.
100 / 400

Speaking of OTKs, I got an OTK enabler (it's #6)

[spoiler=Undersea Beast]
WATER
Level 3
Beast/Effect:
Pay 2000 Life Points; Banish 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field.
3400/1100
[/spoiler]
Ok, so I can normal summon this thing with those stats, banish a monster and I can still attack with it? seems legit

[spoiler=Slime Mecha]
WATER/Level 4/Machine/Effect:
As long as this card is on the field; Negate the effects of 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field.
1800/3300
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Doom Werewolf]
DARK
Level 2
Beast/Effect:
You can Special Summon this card from your hand by offering 1 Monster on your side of the field as Tribute. When a monster on your side of the field is destroyed by battle; Destroy all cards on the field.
3500/700
[/spoiler]
So I can just normal summon a large beatstick that can nuke the field...yeah I'm not summoning anything else whilst this thing is out.

[spoiler=Abyssal Monarch]
WATER
Level 6
Fiend/Tuner:
When this monster is Normal Summoned from your Hand; Send the top card of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard.
4000/2200
[/spoiler]
I'll summon a 4k beatstick to either mess up or set up enemy plays.

[spoiler=Roaring Lizard]
WATER
Level 2
Reptile/Effect:
Discard 1 card from your hand; Return 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field to their hand.
4400/1600
[/spoiler]
[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b226/Metal_Militia666/Family%20Guy%20and%20American%20Dad%20animated/th_Stewie-Throwing-Up.gif[/img]
*shudders* This thing has banned written all over it, when this was generated, Brio came to mind.

[spoiler=Everflame Phoenix]
FIRE
Level 5
Winged Beast/Effect:
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned from your hand by offering 1 Monster on your side of the field as Tribute. Decrease this monster's ATK by 500; Increase this monster's ATK by 1000.
500/4100
[/spoiler]
Here's the OTK enabler, I'll just continously use its effect till it's strong enough to win, but it can lose to Veiler

[spoiler=Angel of Giving]
DIVINE
Level 3
Fairy/Tuner:
When you take Battle Damage; Add 1 Spell card from your Deck to your hand.
1400/2800
[/spoiler]
Yeah, I'll take that.

It seems to have a very high tendency to make a card a Tuner. Also...

"DARK/Level 5/Rock/Effect/Tuner: This monster cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. As long as this card is in the Graveyard; Destroy all cards on the field except this card. 1600/1800"

Infinite field destruction, and can't be reborned to save you from its effect (which it counts itself for?). The only answer is D.D. Crow. It also has perfect typing and attribute for being ditched to the grave. Only way it would be easier is if its name was Laval Elemental HERO Destiny HERO Ojama.

Interesting.. after 3 tries, I got something that looks playable, but abusable.

[color=#FFFFCC][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][b][background=rgb(0, 0, 0)]WATER/Level 3/Pyro/Effect: Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned from your hand by offering 1 Monster on your side of the field as Tribute. When this monster is removed from the field; Draw 2 cards from the top of your Deck. 1400/1300[/background][/b][/size][/font][/color]

It's fun to press.

WATER/Level 8/Divine-Beast/Effect: This monster cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. Send this card to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 monster from your Deck. 100/1300

EARTH/Level 1/Spellcaster/Effect: [Normal] Send this card to the Graveyard; This monster can attack twice during your next Battle Phase. 3800/3900

EARTH/Level 9/Fiend/Effect/Tuner: Can only be Special Summoned from your hand by offering 2 Monsters [of the same Attribute as this card] on your side of the field as Tribute and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Pay 2000 Life Points; Increase your Life Points by 1000. 3300/1000

oh god what

It's so weird how the levels and the stats almost ALWAYS contradict each other.

[quote name='Nightmare Zarkus' timestamp='1350026949' post='6042811']
WATER/Level 8/Divine-Beast/Effect: This monster cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. Send this card to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 monster from your Deck. 100/1300
[/quote]

Reduce it's level to 5, change the type, make it's ATK 2000, and add a stall to the effect and you have yourself a limited staple card.

Oh, and another interesting one:

[b]Mindrage Spectre Beast[/b]
DARK / Level 5 / Beast-Warrior / Effect
As long as this card is in the Graveyard; Destroy 1 Spell/Trap card on your opponent's side of the field.
4100 / 200

[quote name='Sleepy' timestamp='1350025558' post='6042805']
It's fun to press.
[/quote]

This so much.

This makes me chuckle more than it gives me inspiration, but still, it's so much fun.

[spoiler='Also, how pro duelists get Level 12 monsters']LIGHT/Level 10/Plant/Effect: Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned from your hand by offering 1 Monster [of the same Type as this card] on your side of the field as Tribute. Discard 1 card from your hand; Increase this monster's Level by 2. 2100/100 [/spoiler]

I'm... Not sure how much sense this one actually makes.

LIGHT/Level 2/Machine/Effect: Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned from your hand by offering 1 Monster [of the same Type as this card] on your side of the field as Tribute. As long as this card is in the Graveyard; Increase this monster's DEF by 1000. 400/1400

[quote name='Ed00001' timestamp='1350313097' post='6044916']
I'm... Not sure how much sense this one actually makes.

LIGHT/Level 2/Machine/Effect: Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned from your hand by offering 1 Monster [of the same Type as this card] on your side of the field as Tribute. As long as this card is in the Graveyard; Increase this monster's DEF by 1000. 400/1400
[/quote]
I suppose that means it couldn't be revived by cards that require a certain DEF of a monster, then. Or could be targeted by cards with a certain DEF requirement.

This was actually pretty interesting until I saw the ATK.
Bright Star Astral
LIGHT/Level 5/Pyro/Effect: You can Special Summon this card from your hand by offering 1 Monster on your side of the field as Tribute. When this monster is targeted for an attack; Negate the effects of 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field.
3800/900

It's pretty addictive, I must admit. I'm playing with it, and this is the 7th result, the most balanced I've gotten so far:

[color=#006400]EARTH[/color]/Level 6/Dragon/Effect: Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Can only be Special Summoned from your hand by offering 2 Monsters on your side of the field as Tribute and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When a monster on your side of the field is destroyed by a card effect; Your opponent cannot declare an attack during their next turn. 1600/700

Could use slightly higher stats, but that's about it.

You know, almost all of the ones I get have the "Special Summon by offering [1 or 2] monsters on your side of the Field as Tribute..." in them. What's up with that?

This is my first result:
LIGHT/Level 1/Fiend/Effect/Tuner: Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned from your hand by offering 1 Monster [of the same Type as this card] on your side of the field as Tribute. When this monster is banished by a card effect; Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your hand. 300/300
i think its balanced

Archived