League of Legends

Shrekstasy

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ryze is a good beginner champion, hes pretty easy to play. Just point and click. Hes also incredibly strong because of the way his passive works. Just build every item that you can make out of a Mana Crystal and you'll f*** some s*** up.

WoTA is good if you have another mage on your team. Also Muramana>Seraph (build both, but build muramana first. Someone posted a whole lot of math on the league forms showing Muramana gives more damage when your over 3/4 of your mana.

Yeah, my Ryze builds hardly any AP. I go Tear of the Goddess (Arch only when maxed), Rod of Ages, Frozen Heart, Banshee Veil, then make up the rest. Mana keeps up your damage giving you a lot of room for survivablity items that just add mana with it, double whammy ~

[quote name='TheLaughingMan' timestamp='1357875675' post='6117783']
I read something similar to that too. They were also talking about bonuses from building a Rabadon's along with Seraph's. Can't remember exactly.
[/quote]

His abilities all scale with AP (his q and w are really low ratios but his E has a 0.6 AP ratio) So for max damage you could throw in a rabadoodles after building your core items.

[quote name='Poc' timestamp='1357878951' post='6117830']
His abilities all scale with AP (his q and w are really low ratios but his E has a 0.6 AP ratio) So for max damage you could throw in a rabadoodles after building your core items.
[/quote]

Maybe after his survivability, that mana ratio gives him an opportunity to become both durable and powerful, I wouldn't waste that by being a glass cannon... he's not Le'Blanc.

I love to play Kayle, Kha Zix, and Riven. I just bought Katarina and I'm starting to really get the feel with her. I mostly play 3v3's and I average about 10/6 but sometimes when I get really stoned I just suck. But yeah if you guys wanna play with me My summoner name is Zerisha.

Archived