League of Legends

Shrekstasy

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Lujan Solo' timestamp='1358225199' post='6121290']
So I went into a Draft pick match. Amumu, Zed and Shen were banned, Mid lane was already gonna be taken so I lost 3 champs there, and my only support, Taric, was picked by their team.
[/quote]

getting banned/picked out sucks. Thats why you should have at least 2 champions of each roll you can play somewhat proficiently.

[quote name='TheLaughingMan' timestamp='1358292699' post='6122105']
I have 2 of every role, except for support. If I'm playing support and it's without my friends, I'll just que dodge :P
[/quote]

hah, if you have no other champs for support just play anything. As long as you can put pressure on the lane with your champion you can play support. Ive seen some pretty unorthodox supports in my time.

I don't like Eve very much, but I know that feel.How do you think I reacted when I found out Twisted Fate's ult used to be global?

Probably a lot less sever than someone who use to play TF when his ult was full global (like me), but I supported the nerf to his ult. He was way to strong when his ult had no range limit.

dude you have to play with me at least one bot game intermedia XD and yes i mean you poc lol

lol. I haven't played a bot game in a looooonnggggg time, since before they did the first major overhaul of the AI and added a bunch of new champions to the bot pool. Its just way too easy now.2

Archived