Rin-chan's 1st Lunatic Tournament

Just want to make sure of something before I join.
[quote][list=1]
[*][color=#9966CC][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]All cards that are on the banlist are set to Forbidden.[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[*][color=#9966CC][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Your deck must contain at least 4 Normal monsters.[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[/list]
[/quote][list=1]
[*]Does, this mean that Limtied & Semi-Limited cards are banned as well?
[*]Does this mean I need at least for Normal Monsters of different names or would I be aloud to have say 1 Normal monster at 3 and then a different Normal at 1?
[/list]

[quote name='♥ D.A._Siegfried ♥' timestamp='1355179362' post='6090151']
Just want to make sure of something before I join.[list=1]
[*]Does, this mean that Limtied & Semi-Limited cards are banned as well?
[*]Does this mean I need at least [b]4[/b] Normal Monsters of different names or would I be aloud to have say 1 Normal monster at 3 and then a different Normal at 1?
[/list]
[/quote]
1. Yes, any card on the list, whether the card is @1 or @2 is @0 for this.
2. I'd say it'd be any 4 of any amount. (So.. 1/1/1/1, 2/2, 3/1, as long as this is at least 4)

I personally consider concrete archetypes if:
-They share the name (HERO, BF, LS, Wind-Up, etc). As long the the common name is either a full word at least, or like Dark Jeroid's case, that it's not a standalone word, but it matches for an existing archetype with support and all.
-They specifically support a certain archetype without sharing the name themselves. Like Test Tiger supporting Gladiator Beasts only, and so on.

For those wondering what decks can be done:
-There are Fish Decks, except without Extra Deck.
-There's Beast Decks, which should be among the most viable, as long as you are not focusing on the Moja family.
-Spell Counters might or might not qualify. They act pretty much like an archetype, though they technically are not.
-Vanilla beaters, with Heart of the Underdog, Faustian Bargain, Justi Break, and a lot more.
-There's sub-types. Tuners with just the Tuner support and no Synchro support at all. Gemeni as long as "Gemeni" is not in the name. FLIPS are a pseudo-sub-type strategy. Unions mostly support specific monsters, so only the few ones that don't, like Peacekeeper and the one that rises 500 ATK to any Machine. Toons are out of the question though, since they are sub-types AND archetypes at the same time.
-Good old pure DARK decks.

There are a few more that I must be missing on.

[quote name='☆~Rin-chan~☆' timestamp='1355197354' post='6090416']
I'm glad I got you guys thinking about decks :)

We'll have coverage on each and every match, and maybe even deck interviews! [size=1]O-of course, I might need some help...[/size]
[/quote]

I'd really like to know if the deck list I pm'd is too stally for this tournament's standards (because you said no stall, no burn).
I'm interested in joining, and if it's an unacceptable list, I have 5 or 6 more ideas I can also try out.

I was thinking of going the fairy route, and using the Venus + 3 Shine Ball route for most of my vanillas. But . . . It's SOOOOO hard to make a build that will be fun to use without me stressing over how competitive it is. I decided to go with something else, though I don't think this is that bad of an idea.

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]I'm definitely interested! Working on my deck as we speak.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Edit: Wait, is this already full? Damn. Nevermind I guess.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

• 4 weeks later...

Did I really bump this that long ago? O.o"[quote name='AznKvn' timestamp='1358226458' post='6121304']
Soooo..... Is this continuing?
[/quote]

It's been about a month with no replies. I'd say this is dead, and even if it wasn't, some people might have even forgotten they came here already.
Too bad.. I thought it was a fun idea.

Archived